WEAPONS?
  YES
  NO
  WEAPONS SUCK MAN
  IT DOESN'T MADER TO ME REALLY
View Results

LemonManX

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:33 am
Items are always off when I'm playing seriously matches. Balanced-ish games ftw!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:37 pm
Everybody is saying weapons are only for noobs, but what difference does it make?, i mean seriously if your good enough why should it make a difference.  

king Hippo

Ronin_686

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:16 pm
king Hippo
Everybody is saying weapons are only for noobs, but what difference does it make?, i mean seriously if your good enough why should it make a difference.

Because playing without items measures true skill, whereas playing with items, one who is less skilled may win because of a fluke.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:04 pm
IF I use weapons, I won't play as serious. Weapons banned from hour group:

*Hammers
*ray guns
*paper fans
*Star Rods
*(sometimes) cloaking devices
*(sometimes) metal box

The sometimed weapons banned were annoying for some people and the others are just toooooo cheap and no one used them well when we went to other's houses.

Marcious Pharoe

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100

Magical Girl BunnyWinx

Angelic Spirit

9,675 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:24 pm

I like items, but I like to turn off that useless cannon-barrek thing.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:21 pm
Items Should Never Be Used In A SERIOUS match. I don't ever use them because it is unfair, like what most people already said.  

anime_freak100

Kannibal Cow

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:16 am
I love the light saber it rules!! I dont know why you guys are complaining about the home run bat so much it is the easiest thing to dodge because it takes so long to use  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:49 am
Ronin_686
king Hippo

Because playing without items measures true skill, whereas playing with items, one who is less skilled may win because of a fluke.
i see your point and agree to a certain degree. fighting without weapons is a good way to measure fighting skill. but items allow you to advance in skill because it makes you think about what your opponent will do and makes you dodge the attacks and items. granted sometimes it's impossible to dodge but that just makes you that much more experienced. also i hate to say it but flukes happen all the time even without items.  

dante_sparta

chaos_dude911

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:56 pm
I pick up a Pokeball once in a while.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:27 pm
No, I usually don't use items.
But it's fun to use bomb-bombs and pokeballs. xD  

kirby the battosai

1,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Hygienic 200

Boogoohead_teh_fire_yoshi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:12 pm
hammer rulz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:51 am
I think weapons make the match more fun. Unless you decide to be a cheap lil' a-hole and take all the weapons and only use the weapons.  

cmdood

Dedicated Lunatic

9,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

guegee

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:07 pm
Na I realy dont liek to use items or weapons in the battles. If you cant win straight up no point in bragging. Weapons items and such I only liek to use um in funny fights, but fo rall the tournamentas I have played in and vs people that talk way to much crap I like to have um turned off.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:37 pm
I don't use Items unless I am at my friends tournament where they are on.  

Zombie7775

sniperfodder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:34 pm
I don't think the bat is that useful against people. You usually won't hit them with the smash unless they're stunned. The only items I could see really affecting a match would be star, bob-omb, pokeball, that wand, green shell, and the motion sensor bomb (after someone forgets about it, or if you put it on the edge).

If you use Link, Samus, or Young Link the hammer shouldn't be too hard to stop. Just stand next to the edge and when they come to hit you with the hammer, shield and after you've blocked it use your ranged grab to throw them off the stage.  
Techniques

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff