Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuma's death
  YES FINALLY
  WTF NOOOOOO
  Lolz Shikamaru's a smoker how corny
  I'm an idiot and didn't listen to the spoiler warning.
View Results

churrlo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:07 pm
razz I really should read up on the anime blaugh I've only read the 1st 9 volumes ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:37 pm
churrlo
razz I really should read up on the anime blaugh I've only read the 1st 9 volumes ninja
There's animanga? eek  

Syndactyly

churrlo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:08 pm
Damn it >< I think about too many things at the same time xd No, sorry to disappoint you razz I meant, I need to read up on the MANGA. blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:27 pm
churrlo
Damn it >< I think about too many things at the same time xd No, sorry to disappoint you razz I meant, I need to read up on the MANGA. blaugh
DAMN! Animanga would have been awesome...  

Syndactyly

churrlo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:03 am
Yeah sad It would PWN razz  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:05 am
wow
It went from Asuma, to grammer to an animanga. *sweatdrop*
Poor ASuma-sensei...

~Kira Hime~

churrlo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:41 am
T.T Yesh  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:24 am
Fear not! he's gonna get revived by Sakura with the technique from Chiyo-baa and he'll pwn Hidan! pirate  

Pekora

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:05 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Fear not! he's gonna get revived by Sakura with the technique from Chiyo-baa and he'll pwn Hidan! pirate
Ahahah! I'd love that! But Sakura dying would break my heart, too. She was my first favorite character, and will always (Until I stop reading Naruto hahah) hold a place in my heart! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:16 pm
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Ahahah! I'd love that! But Sakura dying would break my heart, too. She was my first favorite character, and will always (Until I stop reading Naruto hahah) hold a place in my heart! xd

lol, btw besides Chiyo, who do you think knows how to use Tensei Ninjutsu?
Sakura HAS TO LEARN SOME DAMN JUTSUS!!...there I'm done ninja  

Pekora

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:11 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3

Hmmm...
Tsunade might know a little about it but... Tensei ninjutsu is rather... difficult. And it's an old trade, passed generations... hard to say. xd Maybe that old guy Chiyo knew. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:47 pm
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3

Hmmm...
Tsunade might know a little about it but... Tensei ninjutsu is rather... difficult. And it's an old trade, passed generations... hard to say. xd Maybe that old guy Chiyo knew. xd
Ebizou, her brother.

Although, she said she created the jutsu by herself, so probably no one.  

Captain Verd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:58 pm
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3

Hmmm...
Ebizou, her brother.

Although, she said she created the jutsu by herself, so probably no one.
That's the one! *pretending like she knew*

No... really. I had no idea what his name was.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:01 pm
The only reason I remember it is because of my awesome memory skills. I don't know why you'd bother remembering his name otherwise. sweatdrop

Like Sandaime's team mates. Although to be honest, I can usually remember what their names are. The guy is like Homura or something. ANYWAYS, useless characters.  

Captain Verd

churrlo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:06 pm
I'm lost again sweatdrop  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items