McFlyenstein1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:25 pm
reven_dragon
McFlyenstein1
[calimocho]
McFlyenstein1
ok...
i thought i would share this

today i was at work (for those of you who don't know...i work on a cruise ship in ontario, canada)
i was in the snack bar, when this young (18-19 year) british boy/guy came up and ordered an orange juice...i was still sort of busy with the cash from the person before...but i was listening...i heard the accent, and the way this guy talked (not just the accent) but the way he pronounced his words was just like dougie...
when i glanced up...he seriously looked like dougie with really short hair
it was so weird... that i had to look again

he had the same look definately, except that his hair was a bit different, and well, it wasn't dougie...

i just thought i would share...
it is sort of weird..but ya

o well

What would you of have done if it really had been Dougie?

well since he would be on a cruise ship, he wouldn't be able to go too far...right?
but i would probably be like "omg" and then run out of the snack bar, to see if the other members were on too
and not go into the snack bar for the rest of the cruise
get to know him a bit, then after ward, either drag him to reven's house, and if she wasn't there, take him to where she works (will let her mention where if she chooses)

OMG! That would have been cool if it was Dougie. Yeah, I worked yesterday so you have had to bring him to ol' McD's so I could like spazz out infront of cutomers.

if it was really dougie
you know i would drag him to McD's just so you two could meet
after all
you introduced me to their music
so of course you would have at least met him
and it would have been sort of cool to see you spazz out infront of customers, lol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:30 pm
The British Osaka-san
reven_dragon
McFlyenstein1
[calimocho]
McFlyenstein1
ok...
i thought i would share this

today i was at work (for those of you who don't know...i work on a cruise ship in ontario, canada)
i was in the snack bar, when this young (18-19 year) british boy/guy came up and ordered an orange juice...i was still sort of busy with the cash from the person before...but i was listening...i heard the accent, and the way this guy talked (not just the accent) but the way he pronounced his words was just like dougie...
when i glanced up...he seriously looked like dougie with really short hair
it was so weird... that i had to look again

he had the same look definately, except that his hair was a bit different, and well, it wasn't dougie...

i just thought i would share...
it is sort of weird..but ya

o well

What would you of have done if it really had been Dougie?

well since he would be on a cruise ship, he wouldn't be able to go too far...right?
but i would probably be like "omg" and then run out of the snack bar, to see if the other members were on too
and not go into the snack bar for the rest of the cruise
get to know him a bit, then after ward, either drag him to reven's house, and if she wasn't there, take him to where she works (will let her mention where if she chooses)

OMG! That would have been cool if it was Dougie. Yeah, I worked yesterday so you have had to bring him to ol' McD's so I could like spazz out infront of cutomers.
I would drop dead in shock. xd

EDIT: I had another dream a few nights ago, where there was a barbeque in the school PE field, and we were allowed to bring one guest each. I brought Dougie and my best friend brought Danny. We stood about as a four talking for a bit until one of our teachers announced that the hot dogs were ready, so my friend and Danny walked off to get one to eat. My head of year came up and me and Dougie were talking until Dougie pulled out a slug in a shell from his pocket and said "I've got you a present miss." and put it on the table. My Head of year looked shocked, and then said "But Danny has already brought me a shell slug! Now they're gonna breed and destroy everything!" Next thing there were about 50 million slugs eating everything. I went back to school, and mentioning McFly had been banned.

They were only slugs...

that was definately an interesting dream  

McFlyenstein1

McFlyenstein1

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:58 am
YAY i had another dream...finally

Every year, my old public school has a kind of festival called Mayfest.
In my dream, i was there with my high school band (Reven was there as well) we were supposed to play a few selected songs with the band, even though we have technically moved on to larger places.
We had a break before going on stage so we were just standing near one of the secondary entrances, by the janitor closet while we were talking to some of our friends and McFly walked right past us. Reven, started to follow them, and i said that we could head them off in the opposite direction because my old school was a full square. We went around and we saw them again. Danny had his wonderful curly locks wearing a red polo type shirt, Dougie was just behind him, wearing a light blue polo, with pale thin yellow stripes. As they passed us, Dougie blushed bright red, and waved at us descretely, Tom was wearing his pink polo from the Obviously video, and Harry...the first time we saw him, he was not wearing a shirt, but was carrying a faded black one in his hands and he looked sleepy.
Reven and i ran to the office, and got the secretary to make an announcement to introduce and welcome McFly.
Later on in the night, they were set up in the (while i was there) Grade 8 classroom, and they were able to put on a small concert.

From there, i unfortunately don't remember anything else, for i woke up in a coughing fit.

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 9:41 pm
McFlyenstein1

In my dream, i was there with my high school band (Reven was there as well) we were supposed to play a few selected songs with the band, even though we have technically moved on to larger places.
We had a break before going on stage so we were just standing near one of the secondary entrances, by the janitor closet while we were talking to some of our friends and McFly walked right past us. Reven, started to follow them, and i said that we could head them off in the opposite direction because my old school was a full square. We went around and we saw them again. Danny had his wonderful curly locks wearing a red polo type shirt, Dougie was just behind him, wearing a light blue polo, with pale thin yellow stripes. As they passed us, Dougie blushed bright red, and waved at us descretely, Tom was wearing his pink polo from the Obviously video, and Harry...the first time we saw him, he was not wearing a shirt, but was carrying a faded black one in his hands and he looked sleepy.
Reven and i ran to the office, and got the secretary to make an announcement to introduce and welcome McFly.
Later on in the night, they were set up in the (while i was there) Grade 8 classroom, and they were able to put on a small concert.

From there, i unfortunately don't remember anything else, for i woke up in a coughing fit.

Why is it that I never have these dreams, but I'm always hanging out with you in yours whenever you meet/run into/date a member of McFly? WHY CAN'T THEY BE IN MY DREAMS TOO?! :'(
lol, but I write fan fics about them.... does that count?
I'm honestly jealous, funny part is, I went to a different elementary school than you.

Olisidy
Captain

Fashionable Darling

9,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

McFlyenstein1

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 7:32 am
reven_dragon
McFlyenstein1

Why is it that I never have these dreams, but I'm always hanging out with you in yours whenever you meet/run into/date a member of McFly? WHY CAN'T THEY BE IN MY DREAMS TOO?! :'(
lol, but I write fan fics about them.... does that count?
I'm honestly jealous, funny part is, I went to a different elementary school than you.

i kno but our high school band was invited to go and play
we were just on a break
that's y u were there too smile

Room 300: 'Wonderland is on the 3rd Floor' Lobby

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out