Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims 2
NANNIES >> Interesting things they've done Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why helloooo deers! I'm Mrs. Doubtfire, and I'm going to be your new nanneh! :o
  Oh noes! Run for the hills
View Results

Zanily

Codebreaking Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:48 pm
I try not to use nannies. I leave the mothers home until the children are teens. The last time I used a nannie, she let social services take it away. o_o

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:28 pm
I don't have any new nanny gripes to put here, since I've experienced pretty much everything already listed. I do have a funny story involving nannies though. So I had this sim hire a nanny, and all was normal and I stopped paying attention. Sim comes home, all's well. The next day, my sim wouldn't go to work because the nanny didn't show up. I was like ???. So I hired another one. The same thing happened two more days in a row. This was getting annoying. Where in the world were my nannies going? All of a sudden, it hit. "Oh crap, I forgot about my COW PLANT!!!" As I had suspected, a handful of tombstones encircled my cow plant xd .  

ZombietasticGreen

Distinct Dabbler

9,525 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Zanily

Codebreaking Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:50 pm
Wait, I hired a nanny for one of my sim families, because the two moms were tired and needed to sleep and all. I waited for the nanny to come and I tipped her 100 simoleans, she was an amazing nanny. o_o
She cleaned, took care of the baby and left some really nice food cooked, I think it was Lobster Thermidor or something like that. rolleyes

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:26 am
I love reading your horror stories. xD

Oosamiij

Sugarmuffincrumblecakes

Dapper Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:55 am
My nanny came in bed with me. I've had that same nanny forever, and me and her have an OK relationship, but it's kind of wierd how she's just comfortable comming into my "love" bed. I have six kids in one family so I kind of need her.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:59 pm
Every time I get a nanny she's always obsessed with feeding the babies and putting the toddlers in the high chair when they are tired. And sometimes she wets herself, then leaves when the parents aren't home yet. neutral  

randomchild91

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:26 am
I had a mother put her child in the highchair for feeding when the nanny decided to take the child out and put it in the crib instead! The kid wasn't even tired!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:38 pm
I've had a nanny burn my kitchen, run into the kid's room, bring them into the kitchen, and watch them burn.  

deceitful_hearts

Vintage Indie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:48 am
I had a nanny that did nothing but cook and cook. Random. I couldn't even fire her. She made the best darn food. And I didn't even go broke paying her. My husband(NOT IN REAL LIFE) is some kinda boss in the game.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:13 am
Ok recently I had hired a nanny for one family. The family is a mom and a daughter.

So I hired the nanny to be there when the mother was a work.
One day the mother went to work, leaving the daughter and the nanny.
The nanny began cooking and the daughter left for school. The nanny started a fire! Then left! LETTING THE KITCHEN BURN! Lucky for me the mother got a chance card thing at work, and I chose right and she got promoted and came home early, and called the fire department.

Stupid nanny.  

Children for dinner

Light up the Night

Tipsy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 5:42 pm
Sometimes they let their bladder need go so low they wet themselves.
Also one of them sits on the toilet and reads the newspaper.
One of the nannys made tons of toddler food and set it on all the counters so I was unable to eat. mad

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 7:19 pm
I once had a nanny, that wanted to watch T.V., when there was 2 crying babies upsairs wanting food. I wanted to slap her, because when I got home I had to get both the kids moods up.  

Miss_Ezra

WindhoesXP

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:36 am
The only nanny I had hired became a social FREAK. I had her over to take care of the twin babies while the dad was sleeping and the mom was at work. So the dad woke up and saw his friend outside and invited him in. The nanny juust talked and talked and talked to his friend, so much that the friend actually ended up FLIRTING WITH THE NANNY! Then they both got the crush heart things I was like W T F. Meanwhile the babies were screaming their lungs out with green clouds around them while the dad was eating lunch...O_O.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 7:43 pm
My nannies are good ones. They feed the babies and do everything they are supposed to. Then agian i don't use nannies that much since most of my parents on sims 2 don't have jobs.  

Actual Garbage Can

Lucky Wench

19,975 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

PriestessSelwyn

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:25 pm
Amazing stories! rofl

The nannies in my game are glitchy. They come when no one's at work and after the kids have all grown up. And since they can be impossible to talk to as they go around making beds and pulling bowl after bowl of food out of the fridge I keep having to pay them! Rawr.  
The Sims 2

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff