Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
FILLERS ARE COMING TO AN END (NEW THEORY) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FILLERS?
  POLL.
View Results

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:22 pm
Yes we all know that, we're not stupid. But they've been doing fillers for about a year and half now, I think it's time to END them.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:59 am
EndlessDreamer
you all do realize that the only reason the fillers exist is because the Anime is not supposed to surpass the manga. If they were t oend fillers now they would only get throught Kakashi Gaiden and Naruto entering the village before they did more fillers.
It's over 100 chapters behind. No way would it ever catch up with the manga. rolleyes I'm saying, it's about time they ended. surprised  

Syndactyly

Pekora

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:38 am
hopefully today is the last filler  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:16 pm
Don't count on it razz  

churrlo

Pekora

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:46 am
210 - Forest Of Confusion

211 - Memory Of Flame

212 - Everyone's Paths

yipee...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:24 am
Yippee!!! biggrin  

churrlo

Pekora

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:31 am
churrlo
Yippee!!! biggrin

I'll give the series one more ******** chance to stop the fillers, ok? one mroe chance!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:52 am
Dammit! Those aren't the names of titles I want to hear! D:<  

Syndactyly

Pekora

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:37 pm
Shikalee

Gaiden 1: Mission Start...!!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One more night , I wanna be with you
Where I wanna hold you tight

I hope it'll be true this time... Dattebayo said Kakashi Gaiden was going to be releashed, but it was Kurenai Gaiden instead. neutral

It feels so right
To
night

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rebirth Project

Pekora

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:01 pm
Moon Light Ninja
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One more night , I wanna be with you
Where I wanna hold you tight

I hope it'll be true this time... Dattebayo said Kakashi Gaiden was going to be releashed, but it was Kurenai Gaiden instead. neutral

It feels so right
To
night

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

rofl so true  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:36 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee

Where was that?  

Syndactyly

Pekora

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:51 pm
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee

Where was that?

first chapter of Kakashi Gaiden =3  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:26 pm
Ok, I have to put my 2 sense in.....

The fillers have been going on since ep 136 (halfway through season 6).

And yes the fillers exist just to let the manga get farther ahead (its on chap 330 now, pleanty of space)

So, they are still making fillers because the manga only comes out 2 times a month (at least it was for a while), and they make money off the manga, not so much on the anime.

So what I have to say is the manga artists need to get off their asses, put out a manga chapter every week instead of every other week, and start with the time skip. After this 3 1/2 seasons of filler, there better damn well not be any more fillers once it gets back on track. Another reason why they might be doing all these bad fillers (if the filllers were decent, i wouldnt be complaining) to try and get ppl to stop WATCHING the anime and start BUYING the manga. I dunno, I could be wrong.  

Mist-san

Pekora

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:51 pm
shadowninjaofthemist
Ok, I have to put my 2 sense in.....

The fillers have been going on since ep 136 (halfway through season 6).

And yes the fillers exist just to let the manga get farther ahead (its on chap 330 now, pleanty of space)

So, they are still making fillers because the manga only comes out 2 times a month (at least it was for a while), and they make money off the manga, not so much on the anime.

So what I have to say is the manga artists need to get off their asses, put out a manga chapter every week instead of every other week, and start with the time skip. After this 3 1/2 seasons of filler, there better damn well not be any more fillers once it gets back on track. Another reason why they might be doing all these bad fillers (if the filllers were decent, i wouldnt be complaining) to try and get ppl to stop WATCHING the anime and start BUYING the manga. I dunno, I could be wrong.

crappy fillers are like that because those assholes cant come up with a good storyline, manga-ka (artists) work their asses off just to give us at least ONE chapter a week, and that's more than fine.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff