Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Ninja stamping Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you want to be stamped as?
  Naruto
  Sasuke
  Sakura
  Kakashi
  Ino
  Shikamaru
  Chouji
  Asuma
  Someone else (I'm lazy)
View Results

User_1426750

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:38 pm
Shikalee
Warning- High Voltage
Shikalee
Color typically defines one's nature. I was said to be indigo, because I am open to the new ways of life. But I always say contrary as though I am ashamed of being different.

It's hard to say who you are. >_>; I can't think of anyone who likes music... science... Or is realistic. >O<;; If I say a name, Captain Verd will shoot it down. So I'm not going to bother trying to stamp.

Thanks for making me sound like a selfish jerk. Ahahah. *nudge* I want to reenter... but that wouldn't be, "right." I am a dynamic person; I learn new things everyday.
Stamping is supposed to be a group effort, and as such it's likely to get multiple and different opinions. Nobody is going to 100% fit a defined character, but you can assign different facets of their personality to a character. It's not meant to be taken seriously anyway. If you can't think of anybody, that's perfectly fine, but don't hold back because how you think somebody else would react. You may see something she doesn't, just as she may see something you don't.

I liked young Kakashi. He had good traits as well as bad. Everyone does. No need to be offended.
But everyone assigned me to the same character. Tch... I personally don't like this form thing. I read the form and I don't see it in the person. How we act isn't defined by these questions. Nor do the answers always remain the same.

Personally I was thinking Kurenai... >O<;;

I really like Kakashi. But... He was a bad leader. It makes me feel ashamed to be compared to someone like that. Young Kakashi was a far cry from current Kakashi. I'm just some dumb kid according to you guys. And yeah, I guess it isn't supposed to be taken seriously. If we don't weigh ourselves.
This isn't supposed to be the be all and end all. The fact is, we aren't Naruto characters. So none of this matters. Somebody's e-opinion is going to change who you are. It shouldn't be taken more seriously than that... vending machine thread down there. It's just interesting to see somebody's thoughts on you. And given the circumstances, it's the best we can do.

You were only rated twice so far. Just because her choice and mine were the same doesn't mean the next will be as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:30 pm
Warning- High Voltage
Shikalee
Warning- High Voltage
Shikalee
Color typically defines one's nature. I was said to be indigo, because I am open to the new ways of life. But I always say contrary as though I am ashamed of being different.

It's hard to say who you are. >_>; I can't think of anyone who likes music... science... Or is realistic. >O<;; If I say a name, Captain Verd will shoot it down. So I'm not going to bother trying to stamp.

Thanks for making me sound like a selfish jerk. Ahahah. *nudge* I want to reenter... but that wouldn't be, "right." I am a dynamic person; I learn new things everyday.
Stamping is supposed to be a group effort, and as such it's likely to get multiple and different opinions. Nobody is going to 100% fit a defined character, but you can assign different facets of their personality to a character. It's not meant to be taken seriously anyway. If you can't think of anybody, that's perfectly fine, but don't hold back because how you think somebody else would react. You may see something she doesn't, just as she may see something you don't.

I liked young Kakashi. He had good traits as well as bad. Everyone does. No need to be offended.
But everyone assigned me to the same character. Tch... I personally don't like this form thing. I read the form and I don't see it in the person. How we act isn't defined by these questions. Nor do the answers always remain the same.

I really like Kakashi. But... He was a bad leader. It makes me feel ashamed to be compared to someone like that. Young Kakashi was a far cry from current Kakashi. I'm just some dumb kid according to you guys. And yeah, I guess it isn't supposed to be taken seriously. If we don't weigh ourselves.
This isn't supposed to be the be all and end all. The fact is, we aren't Naruto characters. So none of this matters. Somebody's e-opinion is going to change who you are. It shouldn't be taken more seriously than that... vending machine thread down there. It's just interesting to see somebody's thoughts on you. And given the circumstances, it's the best we can do.

You were only rated twice so far. Just because her choice and mine were the same doesn't mean the next will be as well.
What everyone fails to realize is on the other end of that internet is real people.

Sure it will... she has a name in this guild now. confused  

Syndactyly

User_1426750

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:46 pm
Shikalee
Warning- High Voltage
Shikalee
Warning- High Voltage
Shikalee

What everyone fails to realize is on the other end of that internet is real people.

Wow. You sure are something.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:33 am
Warning- High Voltage
Shikalee

Ahahah. Sarcasm. Gotta love it.

Like I said, people on the other end are just are real as you and I. So I treat them as though they live very real lives. I don't see why everyone has to treat eachother like trash like they don't exist. For instance, you not taking me at all seriously. Because "we're not having this conversation."  

Syndactyly

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:12 am
Quote:
Norua

Kankurou biggrin

Quote:
Valerie

Tsunade. It wasn't really a clear cut thing, but I'd definately go for it. Not wanting to fail in front of other people, the emotions thingy... and like what else. Oh yeah. Even though she was a big ninja and s**t before she left Konoha, I kinda got the impression that she really wanted to slow down a bit and just be with Dan, you know? I doubt she'd be wandering the countryside skirting debt collectors if he was still alive.

Shikalee: I've actually been in this guild for a really long time.

That said, you shouldn't just submit your application and not stamp others because someone disagrees with you. As it was already said, it's interesting to see what everyone's opinions on you are.

Maybe everyone in the whole universe until now said you were just like Shikamaru. Obviously not everyone thinks so, but why is that a bad thing?

Post stamp - I got rated Tobi elsewhere.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:27 pm
Shikalee
Warning- High Voltage
Shikalee

Ahahah. Sarcasm. Gotta love it.

Like I said, people on the other end are just are real as you and I. So I treat them as though they live very real lives. I don't see why everyone has to treat eachother like trash like they don't exist. For instance, you not taking me at all seriously. Because "we're not having this conversation."
How is not rating you as Shikamaru treating you like trash? People have things called opinions. Apparently you know how to express yours. So please respect mine, Captain Verd's, and anyone else's as well. The nature of opinions is that there isn't ONE TRUE WAY. Learn how to hold a discussion without jumping down somebody else's throat the second they disagree with you. Having a different interpretation doesn't make us stupid. This entire time I've been posting here, all you have done is accuse me and try to turn everything I say as a personal attack. I had nothing against you.

Yes, we are all real people. And I'm going to give you a hint. You're sixteen? This is nothing compared to what you'll face in the future, especially if you're going to college. Learn to deal with it now.  

User_1426750

User_1426750

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:35 pm
Quote:
Tsunade. It wasn't really a clear cut thing, but I'd definately go for it. Not wanting to fail in front of other people, the emotions thingy... and like what else. Oh yeah. Even though she was a big ninja and s**t before she left Konoha, I kinda got the impression that she really wanted to slow down a bit and just be with Dan, you know? I doubt she'd be wandering the countryside skirting debt collectors if he was still alive.

I'm down with that. Tsunade is a very respectable, badass woman. Not to mention she's rather hot. ;D I've actually had some people say younger Tsunade before on those rating communities. Probably younger because I'm not suffering those gambling and alcohol addictions haha. And it ties in nicely with how I'm trying to become a doctor.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:47 pm
Oh snaps, I'm good.  

Captain Verd

Kexita

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:23 pm
kankurou? cool! I wasn't expecting something like that. It seems logical to me. I like it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:40 am
No, no. Miss High Voltage, I am not going to sink to this level again. No more. Think what you will. sad Let's stop the arguing.  

Syndactyly

churrlo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:57 am
Name: Churrlo

Likes: I like anime, fantasy stuff, music... stuff like that ^^
Dislikes: I don't like annoying people, rap music, scary things... yeah.

Favorite quote/lyric/saying & why: N/A

What do you feel is your best quality?: My loyalty to friends
Your worst?: The fact that I like being the center of attention too much

Mature or Immature?: Mature
Leader or Follower?: Leader
Optimistic or Pessimistic?: Optimistic
Impulsive or Cautious: Cautious
Outgoing or Shy: Outgoing

What color would you say you are and why?: Orange, because it has has both yellow and red. The yellow being how I am always happy and friendly, and the red being how I can also be strong and fierce when I need to.

Do you play any instruments? No

Number one goal in life: Get a good job, travel and see the world

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?: I would make myself more accepting of others.

If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?: I would end all these stupid wars -_- I just wish we could start functioning as a species over nationalities

If you could become any character from the series for one day - 24 hours - who would it be?: Naruto, just because I've always wondered what it'd be like to be him...

If you were given the chance to permanently become part of the Naruto-verse (as "yourself"), would you take it?: I think so....

Anything else?: No  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:17 am
Name: Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3

Likes: Naruto, Swimming, Football, Anime, Manga, Drawing, Computers, Literature, the Ocean...

Dislikes: Human race, Government, Shin-Chan (dont ask why..),
Fangirls/boys of Anime that don't have a limit.

Favorite quote/lyric/saying & why: ''Those who don't follow the rules are trash, but those who don't care about their friends...are even worse trash''
-Obito =3

What do you feel is your best quality?: Languages, mostly English, I like to learn all kinds of speechs, expressions of words, anyway, I feel languages are my thing =3

Your worst?:...the rest I'm afraid...I'm shy, I don't go out much...or I should say at all...from the friends I have (which are two) one of them lives really far away and we barely have time to talk...and the other one, well, let's just say he's really tolerant with me...I don't do any sports besides Swimming and Gimnastics (and that's twice a week)...

Mature or Immature?: Immature...

Leader or Follower?: Follower

Optimistic or Pessimistic?: Optimistic...at times...

Impulsive or Cautious: Cautious

Outgoing or Shy: Shy

What color would you say you are and why?: Blue...I don't know...probably

Do you play any instruments?: yep =3

If you do, which one(s)? The bass guitar, not hard to play, but still I don't practice much...

Number one goal in life: wow...you got me there...probably have a future...go to collegue...find someone special...

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?: Everything...I would start from zero if I could...things I've done, some are mistakes that can be fixed, but it takes too much of my ''precious time'', which mostly is sitting here and writing this...

If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?: Humans...

If you could become any character from the series for one day - 24 hours - who would it be?: Obito...

If you were given the chance to permanently become part of the Naruto-verse (as "yourself"), would you take it?: Totally. ninja  

Pekora

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:04 pm
Churrlo, DEFINATELY Naruto. Sure you were honest about this? Haha, just kidding. xd

And Juuyonbi, gymnastics?! I'm impressed. It's hard to say who you are... Hmm... No, seriously, it's hard. I'll have to think a while...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:07 pm
Shikalee
Churrlo, DEFINATELY Naruto. Sure you were honest about this? Haha, just kidding. xd

And Juuyonbi, gymnastics?! I'm impressed. It's hard to say who you are... Hmm... No, seriously, it's hard. I'll have to think a while...

Might I clear that up for you, please? Gimnastics as in, weightlifting, you know, lift weights with arms, legs, etc...  

Pekora

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:10 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee

Might I clear that up for you, please? Gimnastics as in, weightlifting, you know, lift weights with arms, legs, etc...
Still impressive. Most people half-a** it and do it, oh, once every few months (like me crying ).  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff