Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
GENERAL CHAT || Speak here. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:24 am
nrasjaa
The Del
If you want to be with the friends you "love" so much, leave. And having 2 rating threads is better in a way. It means people can get 2 different opinions from 2 different people.

i never said i didn't like the people here. i'm just saying it's a part of friendship and i would do the same thing for you del and you bloody know it
I used to believe that, but after some s**t happened, I don't believe it anymore, especially since you only seem to talk to me now, when you're bored and StreekG isn't on.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:26 am
The Del
If you want to be with the friends you "love" so much, leave. And having 2 rating threads is better in a way. It means people can get 2 different opinions from 2 different people.

Del, don't push people away. 'Mutual exclusiveness' between guild members is just plain stupid.

Just because she actually likes bunnah doesn't mean the whole guild has to slap her wrist. People are entitled to like whoever they want. rolleyes  

Triste

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:27 am
Trieste
The Del

Del, don't push people away. 'Mutual exclusiveness' between guild members is just plain stupid.

Just because she actually likes bunnah doesn't mean the whole guild has to slap her wrist. People are entitled to like whoever they want. rolleyes
I'm pushing peopl away these days because I'm sick of the s**t I get from them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:28 am
The Del
nrasjaa
The Del

i never said i didn't like the people here. i'm just saying it's a part of friendship and i would do the same thing for you del and you bloody know it
I used to believe that, but after some s**t happened, I don't believe it anymore, especially since you only seem to talk to me now, when you're bored and StreekG isn't on.

surprised i do talk to you even when steven is around!! i bloody text you numerous times of the day and call you too sometimes!! i don't do that to streek!! you're mah friend just as much as streek is i dunno why you're so worried about it.  

nrasjaa

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:29 am
Trieste
The Del

thank you, someone got mah point 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:30 am
He didn't say a great deal about you. If you were the last one to post in a thread or it was a thread you created, he said /much love. The same applies for Streekie where he said /respect. For me it was Ahhhh, ******** up kittien. In every other thread he said something along the lines of I'm on the interweb laughing. That was it. You can see the titles he made of the NINE spam threads he made. He spammed the guild. Made a lot of work for Lili and wasted time that she didn't have. Do you seriously think that this sort of crap should be left in a guild? It's not wanted and is work ********. Anyone who thinks that this sort of s**t should be tollerated in our guild should just get the ******** out.  

Chemical_Kitten

Triste

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:30 am
The Del
I'm pushing peopl away these days because I'm sick of the s**t I get from them.

rolleyes Suit yourself, dude.

...but please, I hate guild dramas. domokun  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:32 am
Chemical_Kitten
He didn't say a great deal about you. If you were the last one to post in a thread or it was a thread you created, he said /much love. The same applies for Streekie where he said /respect. For me it was Ahhhh, ******** up kittien. In every other thread he said something along the lines of I'm on the interweb laughing. That was it. You can see the titles he made of the NINE spam threads he made. He spammed the guild. Made a lot of work for Lili and wasted time that she didn't have. Do you seriously think that this sort of crap should be left in a guild? It's not wanted and is work ********. Anyone who thinks that this sort of s**t should be tollerated in our guild should just get the ******** out.

like i said before i agree he did somethings wrong like spam the stickys and swore at you, but like Trieste said people are entitled to like who ever they want. i like bunnah, and i thought it was kinda funny, so are you going to bann me because i have a different sense of humour??  

nrasjaa

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:35 am
Alright, I'm starting to get really sick and tired of this s**t! Everyone, just shut the ******** up about this topic... It happened, its been taken care of, so get the hell over it! I seriously don't think many people actually care about it anymore, cause I really don't.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:36 am
Chemical_Kitten
For me it was Ahhhh, ******** up kittien.

*pats head* There there...don't let spamming retards get to you. sweatdrop  

Triste

Chemical_Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:37 am
nrasjaa
Chemical_Kitten

like i said before i agree he did somethings wrong like spam the stickys and swore at you, but like Trieste said people are entitled to like who ever they want. i like bunnah, and i thought it was kinda funny, so are you going to bann me because i have a different sense of humour??
Yes you are entitled to like whomever you want.

I don't give a damn what Bunnah's sense of humour is. Spamming a guild is in no way funny. It makes work for mods and if you can't understand that then I don't know what to tell you.

I've gone through enough s**t today and I don't want to ******** deal with this today. I'm going back to bed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:38 am
Humour, sure why not, but it was immature and stupid. o_o  

DNA_Guru
Captain

mysticaingeal

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:40 am
Sooo... ice-cream... its pretty cool, huh? I was out with a friend the other day and we were trying to pick some ice-cream to share and we couldn't decide! there was too much variety!! But despite that still no cookies and cream =(  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:42 am
*gladly changes topic* sweatdrop

mysticaingeal
Sooo... ice-cream... its pretty cool, huh? I was out with a friend the other day and we were trying to pick some ice-cream to share and we couldn't decide! there was too much variety!! But despite that still no cookies and cream =(

You're making me hungry. There's a pizzeria downstairs that sells gelato... xp  

Triste

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:42 am
DNA_Guru
Humour, sure why not, but it was immature and stupid. o_o
Agreed. 3nodding It was also spam, which Lilithia made a rule about right at the begining when this guild was made, so therefore everything that has happened, has happened for a reason, and this discussion should end now.  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff