Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Glimpse Beneath the Mask [WARNING: OCs, Yaoi, and YURI] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well, what do you think?
  ...About what?
  I wanna be in it too!
  Yuri... <3
  (none of the above)
View Results

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:07 pm
Kasujou elected the chair directly behind Nariko, knowing her from any angle at least 100 feet away. He hadn't pointed out to his sister who Nariko was yet, but that was just because he didn't want to spoil the surprise. He'd even gone so far to look like he'd chosen the table behind them to sit down so that whomever was sitting with his girlfriend wouldn't give it away either.

Before his rump actually hit the seat however, he spun around so he was straddling the back and reached out, covering the punk princess' eyes. "Nice collar," he whispered in her ear, a broad smile on his face, "someone's got style."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:45 pm

Nariko smiled at her sister, rolling her eyes a little. Though it was nice to see that her sister was excited to meet her boyfriend. She believed that Laliah would love him as well. Though after awhile, she just wnet back to thinking of him. Her fingers still held onto the chocker around her neck. Her heart fluttered, though she still had ten minutes, she was dying to see him. Then, there came a little whisper into her ear, her eyes widened as she spun around.

She met nose to nose with Kasujou, she nuzzled his nose quickly before giving him a big hug.

Hey! You got here early." she said smiling with her arms wrapped around his neck.

She caught sight of a girl across the table, she was looking at her with shock. Nariko knew that Kasujou was not the type to cheat, so this must be his sister.

"Hey there? Man your a cutie. You must be Kasujous sister." she said with a smile.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:54 pm

Soon, they arrived at a little cafe and Kasujou opened the door for her. She smiled nodding her head in thanks as they walked inside. It was a cozy little place, a few people were chatting amongst one another. She gazed through the room, scanning to try and fing the girl Kasujou spoke of. As they took a seat, she still attempted to look around. Then, he turned around and whspered something into a girls ear, and in a second, the girl was holding him in her arms. Seeing her now, she agreed with her brother, she did not look like the girls at school; meaning that she liked her already.

She smiled when the girl called her cute.

"Thanks, yeah I'm his sister Kaiya. It's nice to meet you." she replied.

Then she caught glimpse of another at the table with Nariko. She leaned slightly to see who it was and she saw the very pretty girl sitting there. This must have been Narikos sister, her eyes widend at how cute her sister was. For some reason, her heart began to flutter. There was no way to explain why, but she felt like she forgot how to sollow. It was all too strange.

"Hey there..whats your name?" she asked the girl across the table.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:04 pm
Kaiya... her name is Kaiya... "That's such a pretty name," Laliah blurted, her voice sounding somewhat more airy than usual. She noticed it, but hopefully, her sister didn't... She kept on talking. "I'm Laliah," she introduced, giving a short bow even though she was seated. It was a little awkward, but it would bave been more awkward to stand up, bow, and then sit back down again.

"Laliah. I spoke to you on the phone," Kasujou nodded, remembering the happy voice that had suddenly started speaking when his girlfriend lost the phone earlier that week.

"Ah...yea, that was me," Laliah answered, a small blush crossing her cheeks when she remembered how she'd been so excited. Her eyes kept moving back to Kaiya. 'She looks so cool sitting there...' she mused, a small grin breaking onto her lips. She sighed happilly to herself, moving her elbows off of the table.

"Hey, why don't we put these two together so we can sit together, hm?" Kasujou offered, standing up and indicating the small table that he and his sister were seated at.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:03 pm

Nariko smiled, she had no idea of the change in her sisters voice. She was too busy hugging Kasujou, it has been awhile since she saw him. Though she did hear about mentioning her stealing the phone. Then Kasujou suggested moving seats, it sound like agood plan. This way her sister can make a friend while she has time with Kasujou.

"That sounds good to me. I'll switch seats with your sister." Nariko said standing up and moving to the now vacant chair across from Kashu.

"Hey, it's been awhile hasn't it?" she began resting her head on her hands.

Kaiya smiled and gave a nod as they switched up seats. This way, she could ignore her brother being all lovely dovey, it would only make her jealous for not having anyone of her own. She sat across Laliah and smiled. She was very cute and seemed rather nice in addition.

"It's nice to meet you Laliah. So, tell me a little about yourself." she said leaning forward slightly.

She couldn't help but think that this was turning out like a first date. There was something about Laliah that brought out a more dominant side of herself. Though she wasn't normally girly to begin with, but now one could describe her as butch. Kaiya never felt this way for a girl before, she was interested in finding things out about her. She was extremely interested in a person she just met.

Though wanting to listen, she did open her menu to gaze at it as well. She was probably going to order something light to munch on while they talked. Already having a big breakfast this morning made her not terribly hungry, but she was incredibly thirsty.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:43 pm
"Too long. I'm sorry, I've been a little caught up with school. We just finished a unit in four of my classes, and were assigned a project or test in each of them." He brushed his hair out of his eyes so he could see his girlfriend easier. Once he was able to see the other girl, his eyes moved over her body, being able to imagine what lay beneath. He didn't want to be too obvious though, so he lifted his eyes back up to hers with a small grin, pulling a menu towards himself like his sister. "What flavor smoothie do you want?" he asked her. She had promised him that this time she'd let him buy her one.

Laliah's face flustered very lightly when Kaiya continued addressing her. 'She's sitting right across from me too! Oh, gosh...' She saw her pick up her menu, and quickly did the same, wanting to appear just as cool as Kaiya. "About me?" she asked, only her eyes able to be seen over the upright menu. "I don't know...um..." They flitted down to the cardstock almost as if the answer would be written there for her. "I don't really play any sports... I do well in school..." That was an understatement. She was almost the top of her class.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:55 pm

Nariko grinned as he began inspecting her, almost like he was undressing her with his eyes. The thought slightly aroused her, it's not like she had never thought of it before. When he looked up and met eyes with her, she gave him a small wink, to show him that she knew he was looking at her. She grinned, like she was offering him to see how far he could go. She loved flirting with him, it was fun. Though she didn't want to scare him off, but she did want to take things farther with him. She played a little with her hair, looking as if she didn't notice, though she already showed him she knew, it was fun to tease him at times.

"It's alright, I understand. I just missed you is all. It is good to see you though." she replied.

Her face fell when he asked her about the flavor of smoothie she wanted. She remembered that he was going to buy her something the next time he was in town. It was just the whole thing made her feel like she was using him or something. As she picked up the menu, she gave him a look, showing that she did not like the fact that he was buying her something. She crossed her legs under the table, her foot brushing against him suddenly. It was an accident, but it still made her smile. She rubbed his leg as she gazed through the menu.

"I suppose raspberry, but I will buy my meal." she said, even though she knew he was going to detest.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:13 pm

Kaiya smiled at the girl, though it was more like a flirtatious smirk. The girl was very adorable, and she seemed to be eager to look at the menu. She seemed really nervous around her, she wondered why; though she also wondered why she was coming on as a lesbian or something. It was just the girl was so cute and shy, she felt it was her job to protect her from some unknown danger. She gazed from the menu to Laliah, she smiled warmly as she tried to continue the conversation.

"I mainly play soccer and tennis. I swim as well. I'm a normal student, I get As and Bs mostly, but I get the occasional C, but my parents are famous and all, so I try to be a good student for them." she replied.

She didn't want to go off about herself, unless Laliah asked her to go on that is. She moved her hair out of her face slightly. Her hair was slightly messy and ruffled, but it had shine and some bounce to it as well. When it began to get a little more hot, she rolled her sleeves up to catch some of the cool air inside the restaurant. She was only relaxed and less polite like this when she was not expected to be otherwise.

"So, what are some of your interests? Things you like?" she asked looking at Laliah now that she knew what she wanted to eat.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:35 pm
"Karaoke," Laliah answered almost instantly, "I love karaoke. How about you? Do you sing?" It seemed easier to her to talk about singing because she loved doing it so much. Her parents had bought her a karaoke machine when she'd received her Ace report card the previous semester, and that was all that she did when she wasn't studying--which, unfortunately, wasn't as often as she liked.

She didn't realize that Kaiya was looking at her because her eyes were still skimming over the menu trying to decide what she wanted for lunch. She decided on a simple seafood sandwich and closed it, setting it on the edge of the table for the waiter to pick up. When she saw Kaiya looking at her the way she was, she put her hands in her lap and began twisting her fingers nervously. It was obvious to her that Kaiya had to be the daughter of a beautiful superstar or something, so the news didn't really impact her as much as it might have impacted someone else.

"I bet that you're a much better singer than I am though," she commented bashfully, "I bet it's genetic. I mean, you've obviously inherited your mother's good looks..." It was out there before she realized what she was saying. 'Oh no! Now she'll think that I'm weird! Or, maybe she'll think that I'm just being modest and complimenting her! No! That's not what I meant though--but--what have I done now...?' her face brightened at the compliment, not sure if she wanted to try and talk her way out of what had just slipped out or not.

----------------------

"That sounds good," Kasujou was saying, "Maybe I'll get a vanilla one and we can split them?" He pretended not to see the provocative glance that the young woman had just fed him. Oh, if she only knew how much he was resisting for her sake... He had only known Nariko for a little while, but he knew that it would be improper for him to suggest doing anything beyond the kisses and innocent touching that they'd shared thus far. Or, rather, the innocent touching that he'd given her. Nariko's touches always made his body heat rise for one reason or another.

Like now. All Nariko was doing was gliding her foot against his leg...it was innocent enough, even for him... but the contact still made his heart happy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:30 pm

Nariko grinned as she could see Kasujous attempt to ignore it, he was so shy and it made her like him more that he was trying to contain himself. It showed that he was a gentlemen and had her interest at heart. All this sneaking around however, made her even more excited. She smiled as he looked to be enjoying the teasing she was giving him. Though she was trying to keep it innocent enough, she also had other thoughts in her head.

"Sounds good to me." she said with a smile. "Vanilla shake it is, then I will order a burger with some fries." she said.

It seemed that with all the flirting, he had forgotten that she told him she was paying for her meal. This was good, at least then she could buy something on her own.

"I like your outfit by the way, it suits you." she said smiling gently.

Now her face was more soft, her gentle side coming out. She was also able to be kind and soft, but she was naturally wild, and someday, she would make Kasujous wild side out as well.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:01 pm

Kaiya looked a little taken aback. She was so shy, the mere sight of her gaze made her back away slightly and look at her lap. Laliah was almost too cute to stand. She smiled coolly and leaned back.

"Actually, I look more like my dad. And their not superstars really. Their just high class." she replied.

"I do like to sing though, it's fun but I don't think I'm that good at it. My fathers a good singer though." she replied.

She was more into art. Her favorite possession was her video camera and her father got her for her birthday. She always loved making memories, so photographs were something she liked a lot as well. But video cameras made everything better, the memories actually moved rather then standing still. She also liked to draw, but she was a director at heart. Mainly her favorite thing to do was dance and do theater, she could never escape the spotlight.

"I'm more into theater things, I make movies and dance and act. But I sing and draw at times. I always wanted to make movies, I'm a techie." she said with a childish grin. "So I'm sure your better at singing then I am. You should sing fro me sometime." she said smiling as she placed her head on her hands.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:32 am
"Sing for you? Maybe we can make a musical together!" she offered with a sweet grin. The idea of spending more time with Kaiya brought it to her face, though she still wasn't sure why. She couldn't possibly have a crush on this girl; she'd only just met her and... she was a girl! Anzu, her mother, had always said that homosexuality was WRONG. But... then again... that might explain why she never seemed to generate any crushes on guys...

If you don't mind me asking..Who are your parents?" Nariko hadn't told her anything about their parents. She was thrilled that Kaiya didn't seem to make a big deal about what had slipped out of her mouth so easilly. She made a mental note to speak more slowly and think more fully about what came out the next time. "I mean, I doubt that I'll know them, but maybe I've heard of them?"

Kasujou was only vaguely paying attention to what his sister and Nariko's sister were discussing. His ears perked up though, when Laliah asked them of their last name. * Nariko didn't know of the connection from him to his uncles, yet. He didn't think that it would be a problem with her, but he always shyed from talking about it because so many people didn't understand.

He didn't do anything to stop his sister from answering, however. He trusted his girlfriend... He'd only just met her sister, but... He also didn't want Kaiya to think that he was ashamed of their love.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:13 pm

Kaiya smiled and nodded in agreement, it seemed like a fun idea. She was always into doing crazy things like that. Usually though, it was something that got on her brothers nerves. So hanging out with Laliah seemed like a great idea, she would be someone that she could be comfortable and crazy with. Though it appeared it was going to take some work to get her more out of her shell so she could be more outgoing, but that was just the fun of it.

Laliah gained back her attention when she mentioned their parents. The thought of telling her made her sit up straight. Even people in the upper community glared at them with jealous eyes, knowing they were Kaibas. Not to mention her uncle had many scandals of being with Jounouchi, that didn't help anything either. Though these girls lived in small town, they were likely to watch the news.

"Well...uumm..." she said, glancing slightly back at her brother behind her.

She wanted to tell her, but she was afraid to what they might know. Though she could always lie, deny all the rumors. There was still the being highly rich that may cause them to be intimidated, but it was better then the rumors, and hopefully they wouldn't know.

"My mom and dad are Shizuka and Mokuba Kaiba." she replied, playing nervously with her hair.

Now she knew it would be easy to see the resemblance if they knew what her father looked like.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:06 pm
Laliah's face went undisturbed as the names ran through her mind. The way that Kaiya had said their names, she was sure she was supposed to have heard it somewhere...and, to be honest, she did know the name Kaiba... but she still had no idea where she'd heard it from or who her parents were.

Her lips smiled on her own, "I'm sorry, I don't know who they are. My mum's maiden name is Mazaki--but now it's Mouto... Anzu and Yuugi Mouto," she continued grinning. "Though, I bet you kinda already knew that because your brother is dating my sister..." She trailed off and sought a distraction outside the window. She felt silly because she didn't know who Kaiya's parents were. "My parent's aren't famous though, so..." She shrugged lightly, bringing her eyes back at the other's beautiful face. Quite obviously, Laliah didn't understand the depth of her father's past. She had heard 'card games' and that had turned her off into assuming that he was just one big dork.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:56 pm

Nariko looked shocked, though her sister had no idea who the Kaibas were, she did. She quickly looked at Kasujou completely surprised, her boyfriend was apart of one of the richest families in Japan. It all made sense now why he always wanted to buy her things, he always had the money to be able to do it. Though now it made her feel even worse. Allowing him to buy her things when they went out would make her look like a gold digger. Even if him being rich did not effect how much she cared for him, it did changes how she felt about letting him buy her smoothies and presents. It would just add up to being so much and it would not look to charming either.

"Though I'm fine with you being rich, you know that this makes me want to make sure you don't buy me things more then I already do right?" she asked.

This also meant that his uncles were gay, she remembered it being a big story on the news when Seto Kaiba came out the the public that he was indeed a homosexual and was in a relationship. To many peoples surprise, it got him even more popular, though some were stupid about it, many bought his technology and took their kids to his park. Though he parents made a big deal about it for some reason, at least her mom did anyway. One time, she heard her mom speaking to her father, saying how she was forbidding them from ever seeing them, which was a mystery to her.

She had no idea why her mom wanted to keep them away, it was not as if they knew the Kaibas or anything. Though her father disagreed, it was still very strange. That might be the best thing to tell Kasujou, that this was the reason why he could not meet her parents.

"Kasu...I think I can let you meet my folks..but you have to promise me one thing...don't mention your last name." Nariko said.

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff