Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply DataHenge ) The Information Archives (
Infodump -- should read ALL POSTS! Pleeease read! ^o^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Archangel Calyphrael

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 6:55 pm
Nihilistic Seraph
xd I could so see you doing that. I'm kind of more cautious. Haven't had all to good luck with invisible things. Or rather, my best friend hasn't had all to good luck with them. Meh. I'm still in it, allthough instead of puncing, I'd look at it for a while, and either ignore it, or go tla to it.

Hah, of my group of friends, I'm actually the one that got into it first, and the first one to get into the worst trouble in mindwalking. Hasn't turned me off of it, though. I've learned how to fight back, and I do.

And yeah.. I have a tendency to, when people hide things from me, steal the information from them. I have a neat little trick with that, too, and now people are calling me a Truthspeaker. O_o Which is a thing I thought I was a while ago, but it turned out to not be up to my expectations, so I backed down. And now look at this mess I've gotten myself into..

Still. The unknown around me is progressively becoming less and less 'unknown'.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 7:00 pm
Heh, it would take a lot for me to do something like that. In general, I tend to fit the 'shy bookish lad' label. xp Plus I don't even think I'd want to do that. I know someone who comes from a witch family, and has a nasty tendency of breaking through peoples barriers, and reading their thoughts...The Truthspeak thing makes me think of that a little to much.  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Archangel Calyphrael

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 7:09 pm
Nihilistic Seraph
Heh, it would take a lot for me to do something like that. In general, I tend to fit the 'shy bookish lad' label. xp Plus I don't even think I'd want to do that. I know someone who comes from a witch family, and has a nasty tendency of breaking through peoples barriers, and reading their thoughts...The Truthspeak thing makes me think of that a little to much.

Kehe, it's really useful when people are trying to decieve you or hiding things from you. Most of my information comes from things freely given, though; I only steal things from people such as Hapiche..  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 7:15 pm
Hapiche? Meh, well, findign me guardian seems to have made my more tired than I thought it would. If he is my guardian. I bid you goodnight. I'm off to slumber, and possible knock on Hasava's door.  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Archangel Calyphrael

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 7:18 pm
Nihilistic Seraph
Hapiche? Meh, well, findign me guardian seems to have made my more tired than I thought it would. If he is my guardian. I bid you goodnight. I'm off to slumber, and possible knock on Hasava's door.

Mmkay. ^^ Have fun.

For those who don't know: Hapiche is a demi-god in quest of becoming the ultimate being in the Universe -- above all the Firmaments. With his army of Artheau (the red clan, a group of shifters), he plans to kill all the Servants and then the gods and take their godhood for himself. He was.. snubbed, or something to do with the Angels, so he wants revenge, too.

Can it get any more cliche?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 9:36 am
Hmm, meeting Hasava was interesting  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Grip of Death

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:30 pm
I read all to here...

Here's a question that's tickled my curiosity right this second:

What's the pros of joining a firmament god? What's the cons? Are all beings in the universe affiliated with a firmament god?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:41 pm
Nihilistic Seraph
Hmm, meeting Hasava was interesting

.. Hasafa.

Did you like Him? How'd it go? C'mon, man.

Grope of Death
I read all to here...

Here's a question that's tickled my curiosity right this second:

What's the pros of joining a firmament god? What's the cons? Are all beings in the universe affiliated with a firmament god?

Pros: Companionship, safe haven, protection, alliance. Also, with many of the jobs, you get to help people out directly. Lions are guardians, sort of, inspirers of courage and fear both. Roses can be muses, vision-givers, dreamweavers and such. Angels are guardians too, but with specific "goodness" paths they're supposed to point out.

Cons: You have to obey Their rules (I don't consider this a con, but eh), there are often enemies of the Firmaments that will try to kill you, you often don't get a choice in the assignments you're given; Roses also give "dark" inspirations, for example -- such as an elaborate plan to rape and kill someone.

No, all beings in the Universe are not affiliated; in fact, most aren't. While 'ordinary' people often have one or two strong traits, they aren't Serving. Some are just ordinary allies, protectors of the Firmaments; others are full-out Firmament alliances.

However, all beings are affected by the Firmaments.  

Archangel Calyphrael

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:52 pm
Hasafa, sorry, typo xp I had even checked you first post for the spelling gonk Well, I kind of Sent outwards. Or Cast. Or something, not really sure, just imagined my thoughts as a net, homing on to Hasafa. I got a response fairly quickly. At first it was only sound, then came sight gradually enough that I didn't even notice it appearing. The figure of Hasafa was quite impressive. It was like there was a constellation of a majestic lion, only with this air of strength about it, and if it could move. That was Him. We spoke a bit. Thankfully, He never called me 'little witch-boy, which for some odd reason, I was dreading, despite reassurances the of Lony'ir and my guardian angel. The subject turned to Hapiche and that was interesting to. Then, I said I was heading off, and He called out a little jester-creaure. Looked a bit like a bouncing ball of fluff with little wings and a hat. He said to give me a gift, and the jester tossed a bunch of flowers on me, which floated a bit, turned into jewels, then bits of glinting metal, then doves which proptly flew inside me. I thanked Him and heading back to my body. Which took a while compared to other spirit trips.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 8:03 pm
XP Heh, Hasafa is, as I understand it, one of the more easy-going Firmament gods, so I'm not surprised. And though you may be a little witch-boy, it's not necessarily an insult.

.. Hey, at least you didn't contact YHWH, what with the prohibition against witchcraft in the OT. That.. may have been bad.

But overall, They tend to be rather interesting people, with interesting doings and interesting.. stuff. Fun, isn't it?

I'll tell you a secret:

You know the huge rock thing in The Lion King?

.. There's something similar to it in the Lion's Firmament, it's really weird. I have to ask myself if maybe one of the creators or artists didn't have a Lion friend, or if they weren't a Lion sometime past.

Oh, and yes, Servants can reincarnate, though it has to be forced. They can't just die and automatically reincarnate; they have to petition for it.. in the Angels, at least. I understand very little of their culture, they're crazy. Just crazy.

AND IN MY ROOM AGAIN.

>_____<

Haha, that was fun. I heard an "Ohshit" and the guy bolted. Let's just say I'm a little bit of a privacy fanatic. Though I am normally very friendly, it's just I don't like people listening in on my thoughts.  

Archangel Calyphrael

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 8:36 pm
Oh, I tend to like my privacy too. Hehehe, long live my holy water whos potency increases with age!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:14 pm
I'm currently researching and cataloguing the history of the Firmaments. As the Universe is about seven billion years old (more, actually), it's going to take a ******** long time, dude.

I'll start with the Eleventh Firmament, the one YHWH rules over now.

(For those interested, the way I look into the past actually has to do with these.. wheel things behind my eyes. They're white and four-spoked, and apparently allow me to look into the past and different scenarios of the future. I mostly use it for the past, as playing guessing-games with the future isn't all that fun.. Besides, tell a scenario of the future as something that will happen and you kill it off.)

Since this is the Seventh Generation (of Universes; they're reborn and stuff, but I don't know much about how it works.. yet), I'll start from the beginning of that, and not further, like from the First Generation. Mainly because it gives me a headache to go back that far as of yet.

The first ruler of the Eleventh Firmament was chosen while the Universe was still forming, and she had to petition for it at the time; she was one of those who had "survived" the Rebirth, and chosen to keep herself (not going into this much until I get further information). Her name was Txcht'platx (Tichit-p'latix), or Tachet-pola. The "Angels", back then, were actually known as Dsvavas ("Winged They"), and had a much more reptilian form than do the humanoid Angels of today.

About 6,000 years in, one of the Dsvavas betrayed her and set up shop, slanting more to the side of "selfishness" rather than "selflessness". His name was Eglblsia (ej-el-blass-ee-ah), and another rebellion was started, headed by a Dsvava named Vrra (Vrera); it succeeded, and she took over for about 40,000 years until she stepped down to T'thalimos. Around thirty-one thousand years passed with him in charge, and then he passed down his godhood to Dpthalima, who changed the name and form of the Dsvavas into the Tx'kt'thulamenos (think of saying "toxic" very quickly for the first part -- it means "Winged Ones Above"), making their forms more humanoid, but catlike at the same time. They often had around six wings.

She was in power for about 40,000 years once again before she was killed and her position taken forcibly by a man named D'fnos (difanos), who erred just a little on the side of bias in the case of justice. Of course, many of the Tx'kt'thulamenos from Dpthalima's reign were rather unhappy with this move -- D'fnos had them all exterminated (that were openly opposed) except for a few, four: Ylthaasia (Yil-thay-see-uh), Txknanos, Halafnoi (Hal-aff-no-eye), and Jelensndia.

These four began another rebellion, one that won (and had most of the Tx'kt'thalumenos on their side), and they replaced D'fnos with Jelesndia. She actually ruled for 3,000 years before she fell in love (I don't know why I'm getting this), and changed the names of the Tx'kt'thulamenos to the T'ch'kiira (T'ch'k-eye-rah), another version of "Winged", and she did something like partially-share the rule of the Eleventh Firmament with him (the dude's name was Txclatwl (tex-cohl-a-twul); lower than a Speaker, but still pretty high.

Jelesndia gave up rule to him, and he went about his business for 500,000 years (Jelesndia died right before he stepped down) and he handed it off to Mfarkos (Maf-ar-kohs), who essentially reformed the standard of the T'ch'kiira into a moral code more of the Angels we see today, and renamed them the Dianos. (Die-an-ohs) He held on for about 600,000 years, and then handed off to Tla'armani (otherwise known as "the Kind One", who stayed in power for 1.2 million years, until the next Coming came around, at which point the next god of the Eleventh Firmament (Delandelos) stayed in power for just under six million years.

.......... To be continued.  

Archangel Calyphrael

Archangel Calyphrael

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:17 pm
And I would also like to amend my previous notation on my age. I traced my soul-history again, and I found that I am actually quite a lot older than 560,000 years. The reason I missed it the first time was because my soul was ripped to shreds and a group of people (called the Illesca) reconstructed me, leaving me with an almost completely different 'soul scent' than the first time around.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 9:12 am
Interesting. I simply have one thing to say. I went for a visit to Ssevincal. The conversation really didn't matter that much, rather the feeling I got did. It has confirmed what I've been thinking all this time.

The Gods of the Firmament are not Gods as I see them. The are gods, not Gods, if you get my drift. While they have extreme amounts of power, and are worthy of respect, I do not see them as being a face of the Divine as I see Thoth, the Morrigan, or any other deity I've contacted for that matter. They do not have that aura of holiness that stays with all the deities I've contacted, even the ones with whom I speak with regularly. I am in no way demeaning what you are doing, I wish you the best of luck with it. However, it's not something I see as my path, at least this life. May you walk with the Gods.

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Rakei

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 9:48 am
I would, like to read it all, but I don't have time... right now.

I went to this, well gothic-ish white room with a huge glowing mass that seemed to move, I figured after awhile what it might be... the All kinda, atleast thats what I felt when I touched it... Yeah kinda stupid I guess, since for all I couldv'e know it could have fried me.
But it felt elastic on the surface for a second it burned at froze me and then I placed both hands on it and they slipped into it it felt warm in a pleasant way and It glowed brighter than the sun and I felt everything or that was the feeling I got, I felt the worlds, the airs/emptyspace, the suns, the oceans and then I let go since I felt a little "split" up... gonk

DataHenge ) The Information Archives (

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff