Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
CALLING ALL FANZ !!! Male and Female !! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:09 pm
why don't you edit them onto the bottom of your rant.

so it'll look like:

((description))

ranty ranty

pairingS: Sephy/... , Sephy/.... ect...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:41 pm
Saerenna
Ermak Lorde
even if it's SephyxNo one, or SephyxSelf.

Well, that explains my views exactly. xd Sephiroth needs to be more of a narcissist anyway. xd xd twisted (Because I do have that unhealthy slight obsession with narcissists.)

Join the club. XD It seems like nearly everyone I like is a narcissist.  

Calamity from the Heavens

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:48 pm
No, that be Tri-Edge/Azure kite, from .hack//GU ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:06 pm
I edited mine.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:24 am
Great! thanks you guys! xd xd whee  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:05 am
You're welcome. ^_^  

Atomu

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:58 pm
Hullo! *waves* I replied on your thread on the Shine Forums (as Reeku), so here I am!
I would wanna be an Alucard fangirl, but I just dunno what to say about him. Oh well, I'll try at least! D:

--

Let's see. I go by Sissy, and I like to draw myself like this online. Usually with a blanker expression... and arms. Just colour my eyes in green (preferably with no outline), and my hair light brown. That's it! I'm so boring!

Let's see. Rant.. Okay here goes:
"I think that his appearance is so beautiful that it's painful to look at him and think that you lack what he has. In fact, you may even say if you had this quality, you still wouldn't be satisfied! But he's able to handle this so well because things like physical appearance mean absolutely nothing to him. His expression is so malevolent, and even sensual at times. Usually indication of insanity is evident in his face also, which only compliments his gothic-like beauty even more. The thing that doesn't make him (completely) morally sterile is that he is able to give deep respect to his enemies, and those above him (such as his Master ;o ). So when I think about it, I guess I really did like him more than I thought after all, but I didn't realize that until I really thought he might die. SO DONT DIE PLEASE DONT DAMMIT DONT DIIIIIIEEE OR ILL.... DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO YOUR BEAUTIFUL DEAD TWO DEE BODY THAT YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO DEFLOWER INTEGRA WITH."

.... o_o

OMG What the s**t am I on, you ask? I DONT KNOW.

Let's see. Pairings!
I'm a devout AlucardxIntegra shipper. Srsly.

But I swear, I just can't stand slash! gonk
Crossovers absolutely kill me! So does AxAA. Since I'm completely out numbered, I don't think the impact of my will is going to make a difference alone. The only exception is Young!ArthurxIslands, but then again, that's only crack. IM A FREEEEEAK.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:55 pm
Well, the comic that the rants will be appearing in will have only Sephiroth and Alucard who have been dragged somehow into the 'normal' world.  

KiyaraSabel

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:24 pm
lol! Don't worry about it... Furry is the ONLY one trying to pair Alucard and Sephiroth so far! blaugh wink xd she'll need alot more votes before I'll draw her anything... lol  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:14 pm
Ermak Lorde
lol! Don't worry about it... Furry is the ONLY one trying to pair Alucard and Sephiroth so far! blaugh wink xd she'll need alot more votes before I'll draw her anything... lol

Neh, I get worked up over nothin.  

Atomu

Juno_Dagger

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:19 pm
What is it with these yaoi couples anyway? I want to stop reading the fanfics but I can't.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:21 pm
I don't care for Alucard at all, so I'm not voting for their pairing. XD

...what do you mean, Juju? What does "What is it with these yaoi couples anyway?" mean? Can you be more specific? XD Do you mean "Why are they so addictive?" "Why do people write this stuff?" "Why do I keep reading it?" "Why the hell do people pair such obscure characters together?" ...or... "why does it make me want to go 'SQUEEEEEEE!!!!'?"  

Juno_Dagger

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:29 pm
I don't care for Alucard at all, so I'm not voting for their pairing. XD

...what do you mean, Juju? What does "What is it with these yaoi couples anyway?" mean? Can you be more specific? XD Do you mean "Why are they so addictive?" "Why do people write this stuff?" "Why do I keep reading it?" "Why the hell do people pair such obscure characters together?" ...or... "why does it make me want to go 'SQUEEEEEEE!!!!'?"
I mean, why is it so addictive? One day, I just curious and read a fanfic. Can't remember which one it was though...^^; Next thing I know I started acting like a rabid fangirl and was reading them every day. why the hell are they so addictive?  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff