Naruto
  Sasuke
  Sakura
View Results

churrlo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:16 pm
Good point there ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:40 pm
I definetly agree with what you said. In alo of fics Sakura is considered the "bi***" of the story. But in others she's the most understandingly sane person in the whole plot.... o__- It's actually kinda confusing.

And your right Gaara isn't a guy who kills anyone for no reason...anymore...yea... XD I STILL LOVES HIM EITHER WAY!!!!

LegendaryKijinAngel

~Kira Hime~

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:21 am
LegendaryKijinAngel

And your right Gaara isn't a guy who kills anyone for no reason...anymore...yea... XD I STILL LOVES HIM EITHER WAY!!!!

YEEEESSSSSS!!! GAARA RULES ALLLLLLLLLLL!!!!! xp

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:42 pm
xd  

churrlo

~Kira Hime~

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:50 am
I feel bad for Naruto fan characters...they are always so abused...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:30 pm
Yes they are sad  

churrlo

Kexita

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:24 pm
I also feel really bad for lee in high school fics. They always make him a dork or a nerd that nobody likes. crying  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:58 pm
LOL aw poor lee blaugh  

churrlo

~Kira Hime~

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:17 pm
Kexita
I also feel really bad for lee in high school fics. They always make him a dork or a nerd that nobody likes. crying

Thats true, but I've seen him as the kind guy who everyone hate's then loves....O.o...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:18 pm
Sakura is generally treated the worst, because she is a terribly unloved character. But with pretty good reason. People are pretty bad to Sasuke, too, but again not undeservedly so.

It could just be the fic I read, but I feel Rock Lee is actually treated very well, because he actually is quite loveable and I think people empathize with him.

Sadie Skittles

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:19 pm
Think I already said this but Gaara, Shikamaru, and Sasuke are probably fandom raped the most. After that, people making people gay. And pairings. Total rape.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:27 pm
Icky yaoi... Naruto and Sasuke would NEVER DO THAT! scream  

churrlo

Kexita

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:04 pm
I also think it's just immature when people pick a character and bash them because they don't like them. -_- I hate going to fanfiction.net and seeing a bunch of fics that have no point at all; other than to make fun of the character they don't like.

I mean seriously, where's the logic? Every character has their good points and bad points. But people are too busy looking at the bad to notice the good. Like pre-time skip Sakura for example. Yah, she was kinda weak but she overcame challenges and grew just like the rest of them. Hating her isn't gonna make her stronger; and it isn't gonna make her go away. >_>  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:58 pm
I hate that too! It's so sad! gonk  

churrlo

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:09 pm
Kexita
I also think it's just immature when people pick a character and bash them because they don't like them. -_- I hate going to fanfiction.net and seeing a bunch of fics that have no point at all; other than to make fun of the character they don't like.

I mean seriously, where's the logic? Every character has their good points and bad points. But people are too busy looking at the bad to notice the good. Like pre-time skip Sakura for example. Yah, she was kinda weak but she overcame challenges and grew just like the rest of them. Hating her isn't gonna make her stronger; and it isn't gonna make her go away. >_>
I hold a grudge against Hidan for what he did, but I freaking love the guy. I hate it. Love hate. D:<  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff