Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Sherwood's Inn in the Forest ((Closed down for good)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome! Stay for a while?
  Sure!
  Nah, I'm just pass'n through.
View Results

RavendorFoxx

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:11 pm
"Well, I did appear here under ... unwanted circumstances, and I wasn't in the best of moods. A snowball thrown surprised me, and I reacted violently as a reflex. Still, I agree that it was uncalled for, and I apologize.
"But, that's all in the past, now. He's here, alive and well."
Jack watched as yet another dart bounced off the wall, and Ben cursed.
"Well... at least he's alive..."
"Hey!" Ben exclaimed  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:35 pm
Several days had passed in the Inn. The snow outside remain un-changeing through those days. Ben the Porkiupine's aim had gotten much better, and only one or two darts remained outside the target-range.

Sherwood had a few snow-ball fights with Jack, and some getting very intense. The Inn Keeper was content to have people in the Inn again, because it gave him something to do.

All the while, the Inn Keeper was getting a little bored.

"Hey, anyone up for a drinking contest?"

((Drinking Contest Fact: I know I'm underage but I've seen plenty of drunk people. It's all just for fun, and it's all just words. rolleyes ))  

Inactive Man

RavendorFoxx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:47 pm
((I'm underage as well, but hey. Who hasn't seen a drunk person? ninja rolleyes ))

Jack was watching Ben in the common room yet again, giving subtle but helful hints here and there. Overall though, he was getting pretty dang good at it.
He heard Sherwood calling out for a drinking contest and sat back in his chair shaking his head to himself.
Normally, Jack would not drink. He wanted to keep focus in case his brother happened to show up, and ... and...
... but there's been no sign of it. The snow was falling just as hard as ever. And besides, the boredom was getting to him too.
"How about it, Ben?" Jack asked, as two of Ben's three darts hit the bulls-eye, and the third hit the twenty just an inch from it.
Ben shrugged and smiled, "Sure. I guess I could use a rest from dart throwing."
Jake smiled. FOr once, Jack actually smiled. He hadn't actually smiled in years. Felt pleasure here and there, and grinned evilly. Sometimes he'd FAKE a smile, just to make someone feel better. But this time, ... it was for real.
"Yo, Sherwood! Ben and I will join ya! Don't think I'll be much of a challenge, though. I've never drank more than a singe mug."

((If he's anything like Rick, he'll pass out on the first mug. xd ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:03 am
Sherwood nodded to them as they approached, "Wait here guys. I got some good stuff down in the cellar."

The InnKeeper rushed from the counter and made his way through the hall that leads to the cellar door, and went in it when he got there. Stomps and pitter patters could be heard through-out the whole Inn as Sherwood made his way down the cellar steps.

A few minutes later, Sherwood jogged back up the stairs again; holding what appeared to be two big bottles of some strange liquid, "Ok....this stuff has been sitting down there for goodess-knows how long. It has to be good by now." The InnKeeper reached under the counter and pulled out three glass mugs, set them down in front of both himself and his guests, and opened up one of the bottles.

To tell the truth, Sherwood didn't know what was going to come out.....but thankfully.....it was just ale. "Ohhh.....the previous owner said that there was such a thing stored downstairs called 'October Ale'. Said it was quite good, and that he got it from some far-away land. It should be pretty good by now!"

((*October Ale: An ale that was made in the RedWall universe. Supposed to taste like a hearty ale that warms the body and pleases the taste-buds.))

((*RedWall: A book series made in a universe in which animals have human charecteristics: Standing on two legs, talking, etc. In this universe, stands RedWall Abby. The place in which October Ale is made, and in which most adventures start or end in the RedWall Series.))  

Inactive Man

RavendorFoxx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:06 pm
"'October Ale'?" Jack asked not expecting an answer. "Interesting... I've never heard of it..."
Jack sat down at the counter and eyed the strange bottle. "It's amazing that stuff as old as that doesn't kill someone with all the bacteria and so forth the builds up over such long periods of time..."
Ben sat down next to Jack and nodded. "Yeah..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:11 pm
"It's the bactieria that makes the flavor, and the stuff that gets you drunk!" The InnKeeper poured each of them a mug-full, "Don't worry, the previous owner said that this year should be particularly good for the ale. If you guys hadn't shown up, I would have dunk on bottle and thrown out the other! So, let's try and finish it off, eh?"  

Inactive Man

RavendorFoxx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:05 am
"Alright!" Jack said, grabbing his cup. "Let's get this started, shall we?"
"Party!" Ben screamed.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:33 pm
"Did I hear someone say party?"

The door of the inn opened, and in stepped a snow-white rabbit with long, bubblegum pink hair. Her long legs quickly crossed the distance to the bar, and she sat herself on a stool with a mischevious smile.

"I came hoping only for a room, but if there's a party, count me in!"

Orchidelirium

Dangerous Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100

Inactive Man

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:30 pm
Sherwood was a little taken aback by the sudden appearence of the attractive bunny, but shrugge it off and served a bottle to her, "Well, this is what I call a proper welcome to a new customer! Welcome to the Inn in the Forest!"

And with that final note, the drinking game had begun with gulps all around.

(At this time, do NOT skip to the next morning without my consent. Further-more, there will be further description of who wins or loses. No god-modding with the alcohol please. There, I'm done. Now go kill those brain-cells!)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:42 pm
((xD the only legal one in this RP has her first internet drink, hahaha.))

Domino drank from her bottle with enthusiasm, hiccuping a bit when she placed the bottle on the counter, from the large gulps she had taken.

"Boy, was I thirsty. That really hit the spot!" She said with a satisfied grin at the other patrons. She was confident in her ability to hold her alcohol, even if the playing field consisted of all male participants. She waited patiently for a second round.

Orchidelirium

Dangerous Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100

Inactive Man

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:28 am
Sherwood almost broke his bottle as he slammed it againest the counter, "Ahhhhhh........Nothing to it!" In fact, the Inn Keeper wasn't woozey at all......yet.....  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:54 pm
Ben went next, practically inhaling his drink in a few gulps before almost slamming the goblet down on the table. "Ahhhh!" he exclaimed, before licking the froth off his lips. "Good stuff!"

Jerk. thought Jack before he took a gulp of his drink. He was able to down the glass, but then fell backwards off the stool, unconscious.
"Ummm... one down." Ben said, chuckling nervously.  

RavendorFoxx

Inactive Man

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:54 pm
Sherwood laughed and jumped over the counter in a vault and gathered up Jack in his arms, but lets his feet drag as he half-carried him over to the Inn's lounge couch, "Yes....one completely down. I'd expected him to be a little tougher...."

The Inn Jeeper made his way back to the counter, picked up his bottle, and drank deeply. The Inn Keeper almost downed the whole thing, but stopped just when he was about to finish it, "Whoo! Almost couldn't breath there for a second!"

"Oh, Miss....what is your name? Anyways, could you sign your name in the book that is sitting at the end of the counter? The pen should be over there too....."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:20 pm
"It's Domino!" The lapine announced, holding up her empty bottle for a refresher. She looked over at the passed out fox and giggled. "He sure did take a hard fall, didn't he?"

"Oh!" She got up from her seat, walking quite steadily, and signed her name to the book with a flourish and a heart dotting the 'i'.

"That should do it!" Domino made her way back to her seat.

Orchidelirium

Dangerous Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100

Inactive Man

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:48 pm
Sherwood vaulted over the counter again and put another bottle on top of the counter for the Inn's bunny guest, "Here you go. Drink it if ya can!" Though, the Inn Keeper already knew she could.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff