55%  [ 5 ]
Gold!
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

Maze353

Questionable Tactician

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:13 pm
I never could get into them. I may get desperate and have to try them again.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:35 pm
Really? I dunno, I enjoyed them. I liked the later ones better, I think, though. It takes a little while to really get into the story. But I thought they were really good.  

NightIntent
Captain

Maze353

Questionable Tactician

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:04 pm
Fool Moon the graphic novel comes out in... 2035?! WTF is going on? Though I'm not a big fan of the novels into graphic novels trend that's going on. It takes out the imagination part of reading.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:34 pm
Yeah, I haven't gotten any of the graphic novels. I'm just not really interested enough to read them. 2035 is pretty crazy, though. XD Random date to avoid questions about the release? I think so!  

NightIntent
Captain

NightIntent
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:37 pm
Next book FINALLY comes out later this year. November, I think it was? I can't remember. Super stoked, though!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:36 pm
Cold Days comes out Nov 27! So excited!  

Maze353

Questionable Tactician

NightIntent
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:48 pm
One week and two days! Ahhhhh! I've been basically counting down to it with a friend. I'm not gonna remember anything that happened in the last book and I totally don't have time to read it, but I'm pretty stoked for it finally coming out anyway.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:17 pm
Dude that's right! It's been so long I actually forgot about it....  

Maze353

Questionable Tactician

NightIntent
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:52 pm
I know, right? rofl I have a couple of friends who keep reminding me about it, so that's the main reason I still remember. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:08 am
Eeeeeee, Cold Days today! SO EXCITED.

The Barnes and Noble near me apparently may have limited edition signed copies. Not sure if I'm a hardcore enough fan for that. rofl  

NightIntent
Captain

Maze353

Questionable Tactician

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:58 pm
NightIntent
Eeeeeee, Cold Days today! SO EXCITED.

The Barnes and Noble near me apparently may have limited edition signed copies. Not sure if I'm a hardcore enough fan for that. rofl

xd  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:28 pm
They did not have the signed edition. Which is fine, because I doubt I would have bought anyway. I got the regular old hardcover edition and started it this morning and so far it's so good. I'm a little lost, because I barely remember what happened in Ghost Story, but no big deal.  

NightIntent
Captain

Maze353

Questionable Tactician

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:47 am
I guess that means I should pull Ghost Story out. The library doesn't have Cold Days, that means waiting until it comes out in paperback.... stressed  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:23 pm
It ended up not mattering as much later on. Either that, or I managed to dredge up enough of Ghost Story to figure it out.

The ending of Cold Days, though. Oh man. I kind of half don't get it. I wish I had time to re-read the whole series, because a lot of it would probably make way more sense now.  

NightIntent
Captain

Maze353

Questionable Tactician

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:37 pm
Stop tuanting me with hints! xd  
Fantasy Books Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers