Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
RP: Tales End Inn - Lucia City Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 6:24 pm
Artemis sighs, kneeling down and brushes her hair back behind her hair as she clean up the mess made from tending to the wolf and puts the med-kit back behind the counter and washes her hands at the sink before turning around and facing all that have come in. "Sorry for the delay, welcom everyone to the Tales End. I am Artemis and I'll be your hostess. If there is anything you need from drink, food, a room ir even just some info come to me and I'll see what I can do. We have a fully stocked bar and kitchen, there are plenty of rooms up stairs. If anyone is up to putting on a show, we have a stage and there are plenty of games to be played to keep you busy."

OOC: Okay, anyone up for the job of bar tender? Could also use other waitresses/waiters.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 6:29 pm
Artemis Vulpes
Artemis sighs, kneeling down and brushes her hair back behind her hair as she clean up the mess made from tending to the wolf and puts the med-kit back behind the counter and washes her hands at the sink before turning around and facing all that have come in. "Sorry for the delay, welcom everyone to the Tales End. I am Artemis and I'll be your hostess. If there is anything you need from drink, food, a room ir even just some info come to me and I'll see what I can do. We have a fully stocked bar and kitchen, there are plenty of rooms up stairs. If anyone is up to putting on a show, we have a stage and there are plenty of games to be played to keep you busy."

OOC: Okay, anyone up for the job of bar tender? Could also use other waitresses/waiters.

OOC: mind if I sneak in for the bartender place dear? it's a natural for me XD;

BIC: Kuro blinked, looking at the incoming furs, quite a crowd, he eyed the lynx, gulping down.... -why..... big... weapon.... not good Kuro, not good...-  

Kuro Netsune

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 6:31 pm
Dracos blinked when the heavily armed lynx pushed between him and the wolf, then ordered a drink in a gruff voice. He looked over as a small dog hopped onto a bar stool and yipped at a cat sitting there, then blinked as the lynx jumped around, glaring at the patrons and animals as if looking for something. "Um, excuse me? Are you alright?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 6:33 pm
Wincing at the pain, Alexander stands up and slowly hobbles his way to the bar.
"Excuse me, Artemis?" he says, "I never did thank you for patching me up. And...well, I don't think I'll be back into the city for a while. Do you need any help around here? It's the least I could do."  

Failed Narcotic

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 6:34 pm
Artemis passes out the drinks that are ordered and eyes the lynx. "Exuse me, I am going to have to ask you to cache your weapons in our locker or leave...we do not allow them here, you will get them back afterwards."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 6:36 pm
Manda jumped in alarm and glanced down at the dog next to her. "My name's Manda, who are you?" She glanced nervously at the Lynx sitting a few stools down and her weapon, suddenly wishing she'd noticed her before she shifted...  

Manda_Tifa

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 6:38 pm
ULTIMATE SHANK
"Excuse me, Artemis?" he says, "I never did thank you for patching me up. And...well, I don't think I'll be back into the city for a while. Do you need any help around here? It's the least I could do."

Tilts her head and blinks, not recognizing him at first. "Ho! Oh... really, it is nothing at all. You are happy to stay here if you like and we are always looking for help. What is it that you do exactly?" She asks him, sliding him a drink.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 6:40 pm
Name: Cade Sootfeather
Race: Anthro
Species: Crow
Job: Computer Technician at an Office building downtown
Position: None, He does his day to day buisness, not involving himself in the war or taking sides.
Description: 6'2" with bright red eyes. His feathers are soft and pure black along with the rest of his body. He has a sly goofy look to his face and large wings. He has sharp talons along with a thin sharp beak. He wears black jeans with a red belt along with a black T-Shirt with red hems. He also has a black and blue colored laptop strung around his neck and shoulders that he always carries around.
Personality: He's calm and is never serious, he's just one big witty goof. He likes playing games and is always spending time with his laptop, either listening to music, playing games, or hacking something. Sometimes if he's really bored he'll play mind games or annoy others, but nothing serious, just for a little fun.

--------

Cade stepped through and walked into the Tales end, he'd been walking around town and found himself here so he decided to enter and get a drink. Apon entering the first thing he noticed was the dragon, then he looked around and noticed others. "Finally a place that isn't biased and actually has different species." He said to himself as he took a seat at a table and placed his laptop on it, switching it on he typed a few things then started looking around for a waiter.  

Vashyyk

Failed Narcotic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 6:40 pm
Artemis Vulpes
ULTIMATE SHANK

Tilts her head and blinks, not recognizing him at first. "Ho! Oh... really, it is nothing at all. You are happy to stay here if you like and we are always looking for help. What is it that you do exactly?" She asks him, sliding him a drink.

Well...I don't much have experience in anything that would be of service here, but I can try my best to learn.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 6:43 pm
Dracos hears the owner tell the lynx to store her weapons and rises from his seat. Carefully, he draws two short swords from the legs of his pants, and sets them on the bar. He follows them with a pair of heavily weighted gloves, and reaches up to remove several throwing darts from behind the his horns. Checking them over he looks to the owner and says, "Where should I put them?" He flexes his fingers, baring three inch black claws. "Sorry, but some of my weapons stay with me." He smiles, showing his triangular, serrated teeth.  

DracosBlackwing

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 6:43 pm
Manda suddenly remembers what she came here for. Standing up from her stool and giving the lynx a wide berth, she approached the silver wolf. "Umm....Excuse me? My name's Manda, and I heard you were looking for laborers? I have past experience in a restaurant as a waitress, although it was a long time ago...." She shifts nervously and looks down and plays with her tail.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 6:44 pm
Name: Alfonse Maslow
Race: Anthro
Species: Black Wolf
Job: Wanderer, but currently fleeing from Hunters for aiding shifters
Appearance: 5'10" with blonde hair and yellow eyes. Black T-shirt with the word "Lunar" emblazoned across the front in Gold, baggy black cargo jeans, no shoes, and carries a Bo as a weapon, and his quite adept at using it. Sorry if I'm making him sound rather modern looking, but that's what I'm picturing right now.

IC: Alfonse staggered his way to Tales end as fast as he could, clutching a wound on his left arm, still holding his Bo in his left hand. He managed to escape his encounter with the Hunters, knocking out a few of them in the process. He'd been helping some shifters and ferals escape to hiding, and engaged the hunters as a diversion. He was pretty sure they made it to safety, and should be okay the rest of the way on their own, but he was still under hot pursuit. He knew that the people of Tales end would not allow Hunters inside, as they allowed all who lived inside their doors.

He managed to get to the inn, but in very much pain. He limped over to the front desk and approached the person there.

"I need medical attention," he said, as darkness overcame him and he slipped into unconsciousness and collapsed onto the floor.  

Af Mas

Kuro Netsune

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 6:45 pm
Artemis Vulpes
ULTIMATE SHANK

Kuro walks past by everyone, carefully walking his way well around the Lynx, sitting next to the wolf from earlier, smiling at him "hey, feeling better now?"

he glanced behind the bar, there she was again, he gulped, looking at her "do you.. uhm... need any help with the drinks? I have never worked before, but I have a good hand with preparing drinks" he smirks at her  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 6:49 pm
Kuro Feuer
Artemis Vulpes
ULTIMATE SHANK

Kuro walks past by everyone, carefully walking his way well around the Lynx, sitting next to the wolf from earlier, smiling at him "hey, feeling better now?"

he glanced behind the bar, there she was again, he gulped, looking at her "do you.. uhm... need any help with the drinks? I have never worked before, but I have a good hand with preparing drinks" he smirks at her

"Much. Thank you."  

Failed Narcotic

Lloxie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 6:51 pm
Manda_Tifa
Manda jumped in alarm and glanced down at the dog next to her. "My name's Manda, who are you?" She glanced nervously at the Lynx sitting a few stools down and her weapon, suddenly wishing she'd noticed her before she shifted...

Kleah blinked and edged back slightly, spotting the heavily armed lynx nearby. He eyed her cautiously for a moment, then looked back to Manda. he yipped, smiling and swishing his tail. He turns his head for a moment, hearing Artemis's voice, and lowers himself down on his stool somewhat to stay out of her sight, grinning sheepishly. 'I hope she doesn't know I'm the one raiding her kitchen at night....' he thinks to himself, then turns back to Manda.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff