Submit

Best Pairing is...
  Just kidding. I hate polls like those.
View Results

attila the fun

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:52 am
Shikalee
attilathefun
IMO, that Tsunade preemptive rejection is probably part of some ongoing banter they have where Jiraiya compliments her or suggests that they should go out and Tsunade's like, DENIED.

But anyway, they probably have too much between them to just get together without some kind of serious shove. Tsunade, for one--like Kexita said--would have to get over Dan.
The same could be said about ANY of the Genin, basically throwing aside all pairings.

Well, sure, in a way, but I was talking about years and years of weird separation after having been teammates, the weirdness of having lost a teammate as fully as they lost Orochimaru, Tsunade's emotional baggage, etc.

Anyway, this is all rampant speculation. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:18 pm
Speculation isn't that bad xd At least it's a discussion ^_^  

churrlo

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:38 am
I'd appreciate if people were more open to my speculation as well. It only leaves open for as much error as anyone else's.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:13 am
Exactly! Why can't they just understand?! Chikusho!  

churrlo

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:31 pm
churrlo
Exactly! Why can't they just understand?! Chikusho!
I'm not trying to correct, but to understand.

Isn't it "Chikuso?" Or are they both right? xd  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:06 pm
I previously believed it was Chikuso... but I've got a reason the believe it's sho... blaugh I take Japanese and I know few japanese people... I'm not sure if it's just pronunciation... but they all appear to say chikuSHO... at least that's what I caught razz Opinions? surprised  

churrlo

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:59 am
churrlo
I previously believed it was Chikuso... but I've got a reason the believe it's sho... blaugh I take Japanese and I know few japanese people... I'm not sure if it's just pronunciation... but they all appear to say chikuSHO... at least that's what I caught razz Opinions? surprised
Oh, well, it DOES sound like that. Especially when Naruto says it. But when Sasuke says it it sounds like the first... "Chikuso." I was just asking about the spelling.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:49 pm
Shikalee
churrlo
Oh, well, it DOES sound like that. Especially when Naruto says it. But when Sasuke says it it sounds like the first... "Chikuso." I was just asking about the spelling.

I'm pretty sure that if you went and looked it up that it would say "Chikuso" I mean...alot of people spell it that way, so it can't just be an accident, right?  

~Kira Hime~

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:02 pm
I know you were talking about the spelling xd But the pronunciation is what lead me to believe that it may be spelt differently blaugh But I guess it's Chikuso xd  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:12 pm
.... no comment. why? because fans dont care, they support YAOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII all the way  

Reso Miso Soup

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:18 pm
Resolute Infliction
.... no comment. why? because fans dont care, they support YAOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII all the way
Sure they do. The ShikaTema and NaruHina crap is all over the place and I'm getting tired of it. I want more yaoi. D:<  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:47 pm
Shikalee
Resolute Infliction
Sure they do. The ShikaTema and NaruHina crap is all over the place and I'm getting tired of it. I want more yaoi. D:<

Lucky for you, it's everywhere!  

attila the fun

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:36 pm
attilathefun
Shikalee
Resolute Infliction

Lucky for you, it's everywhere!
Not everywhere enough. I seriously CAN'T find stuff I haven't already seen. crying  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:14 pm
ICKY! razz  

churrlo

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out