Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!
Chapter 331 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:10 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
EndlessDreamer

Isn't it obvious. Kakashi is Naruto.
No... Kakashi was being himself. I also think someone would have noticed; especially Tsunade. The translations for this week's chapters were rather crappy.

Also, the chances of Naruto putting all of his friends at such risk also seems very unlikely. Yes I read your other post.

Shikamaru may have taken advantage of the opportunity if it were Naruto, but I don't see Naruto making such a choice; especially since he isn't keen enough to know that team 10 would be going out. That's more of a Kakashi thing to do. I'm pretty sure it's Kakashi.

Kurenai is far more likely than Naruto. And if it was Kurenai, that would explain Tsunade's reaction. Kurenai is fairly strong, and terribly underestimated. But Shikamaru acknowledged her as he would anyone. You'd think he'd be a little surprised if he knew it were Kurenai. He communicated with Kakashi the same way he always does. I'm not sure how to express what I mean; he addresses him in a certain way.

Also, Naruto is training... or at least he's supposed to be.

@ Juuyonbi: 5. They've caught 5 demons.

your not counting Nibi
The eye for Nibi just opened. The 5th. >_>;

that was the Sanbi...
quote:
Leader:''Right, onto the Nibi...''
Wait, so does the eye represent the SOUL being removed or the DEMON being retrieved? >_>;  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:53 pm
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
EndlessDreamer

Isn't it obvious. Kakashi is Naruto.
No... Kakashi was being himself. I also think someone would have noticed; especially Tsunade. The translations for this week's chapters were rather crappy.

Also, the chances of Naruto putting all of his friends at such risk also seems very unlikely. Yes I read your other post.

Shikamaru may have taken advantage of the opportunity if it were Naruto, but I don't see Naruto making such a choice; especially since he isn't keen enough to know that team 10 would be going out. That's more of a Kakashi thing to do. I'm pretty sure it's Kakashi.

Kurenai is far more likely than Naruto. And if it was Kurenai, that would explain Tsunade's reaction. Kurenai is fairly strong, and terribly underestimated. But Shikamaru acknowledged her as he would anyone. You'd think he'd be a little surprised if he knew it were Kurenai. He communicated with Kakashi the same way he always does. I'm not sure how to express what I mean; he addresses him in a certain way.

Also, Naruto is training... or at least he's supposed to be.

@ Juuyonbi: 5. They've caught 5 demons.

your not counting Nibi

that was the Sanbi...
quote:
Wait, so does the eye represent the SOUL being removed or the DEMON being retrieved? >_>;

when they finish the Ritual and the Bijuu is inside the Shinigami (I think it was named that way >.<), one of the 9 eyes open, meaning that they have 5 sealed demons, 1 on schedule and 3 to go.  

Pekora

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:11 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
unknownshenronz
Thanks i guess but after looking into it more i think it was during narto traing when naruto almost has it and Kakashi interupts or it could just be the after shock of naruto doing the technique. If it is so powerful the 4th hokage couldn't do it then there must be some aftershock

It probably takes a lot of chakra, like Rasengan

a well made rasengan does not need a lot of charka.

It's power is not based on amount of charka, but by how turbulent you can make it.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:54 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3

your not counting Nibi

that was the Sanbi...
quote:

when they finish the Ritual and the Bijuu is inside the Shinigami (I think it was named that way >.<), one of the 9 eyes open, meaning that they have 5 sealed demons, 1 on schedule and 3 to go.

The firth eye opening signified that the Sanbi was sealed so this has a big twist to it because this means that there are 3 unidentified Bijus captured but if I am correct by the order of the eye's the captured ones are

Ichibi- Right side top left.
Nibi- Will be right side top right.
Sanbi- Right side bottom left.
4 tails- Right side bottom right
Gobi- Left side Top right
6 tails- Left side top left
7 tails- Left side bottom Right
8 tails- Left side bottom left
Kyuubi- Middle  

Samurai Senel

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:41 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee

Oh, okay. I was confused. xd Thanks.

Whoa. A Shinigami is a demon of death, I think. It's well explained what they are in Death Note.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:42 pm
Puma D. John
The firth eye opening signified that the Sanbi was sealed so this has a big twist to it because this means that there are 3 unidentified Bijus captured but if I am correct by the order of the eye's the captured ones are

Ichibi- Right side top left.
Nibi- Will be right side top right.
Sanbi- Right side bottom left.
4 tails- Right side bottom right
Gobi- Left side Top right
6 tails- Left side top left
7 tails- Left side bottom Right
8 tails- Left side bottom left
Kyuubi- Middle
Wow. Seriously, I'm impressed. You know your s**t. xd  

Syndactyly

Pekora

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:23 pm
liz_bliz
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
unknownshenronz
Thanks i guess but after looking into it more i think it was during narto traing when naruto almost has it and Kakashi interupts or it could just be the after shock of naruto doing the technique. If it is so powerful the 4th hokage couldn't do it then there must be some aftershock

It probably takes a lot of chakra, like Rasengan

a well made rasengan does not need a lot of charka.

It's power is not based on amount of charka, but by how turbulent you can make it.

yeah but it still takes Chakra, how many times have you seen Naruto using it on one occasion?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:50 pm
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee

Whoa. A Shinigami is a demon of death, I think. It's well explained what they are in Death Note.

It's just a wild guess DX, I think it's more like a totem than a god, besides, the Leader already revealed the plan of ruling the world so I think that totem is just to hold them  

Pekora

Super-Frog Saves Tokyo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:44 am
Shikalee
Yeah. I really wanted Tsunade to beat him. At least knock some sense into him. But she didn't. God, I don't care if it's a boss-employee relationship or whatever, she needs to step in and kick his sad a**! gonk

I was actually relieved. Better Kakashi than no mentor. Now maybe only half of them will die. gonk

Ahahah. Shikamaru's so predictable. I hope this isn't something we'd all expect this time. Unlike his past plans, though, this time, I honestly don't have a clue. He beat me on this one. But I'm sure when he says it we're all going to have an "ah-ha" moment. "That was obvious." xd

I'm also hoping that having Kakashi around for this mission will keep most of them alive. sweatdrop

Did anyone else wonder what would happen if Hidan's own blood happened to be on his three bladed thingy (I suck at identifying weapons sad ) when he did the ceremony thing the chapter before Asuma's death? Hidan would probably notice that something was amiss, though. Hidan's a junkie, and I really hope that Shikamaru's plan will exploit that fact. Hopefully the addiction will keep him preoccupied during the fight. His partner I'm uneasy about, too.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:26 am
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee

It's just a wild guess DX, I think it's more like a totem than a god, besides, the Leader already revealed the plan of ruling the world so I think that totem is just to hold them
Oh, you don't know what it's called? Bah? Confused.

Stupid Leader. xd He's so predictable, now.  

Syndactyly

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:28 am
JeanGreyson
Shikalee
Yeah. I really wanted Tsunade to beat him. At least knock some sense into him. But she didn't. God, I don't care if it's a boss-employee relationship or whatever, she needs to step in and kick his sad a**! gonk

I was actually relieved. Better Kakashi than no mentor. Now maybe only half of them will die. gonk

Ahahah. Shikamaru's so predictable. I hope this isn't something we'd all expect this time. Unlike his past plans, though, this time, I honestly don't have a clue. He beat me on this one. But I'm sure when he says it we're all going to have an "ah-ha" moment. "That was obvious." xd

I'm also hoping that having Kakashi around for this mission will keep most of them alive. sweatdrop

Did anyone else wonder what would happen if Hidan's own blood happened to be on his three bladed thingy (I suck at identifying weapons sad ) when he did the ceremony thing the chapter before Asuma's death? Hidan would probably notice that something was amiss, though. Hidan's a junkie, and I really hope that Shikamaru's plan will exploit that fact. Hopefully the addiction will keep him preoccupied during the fight. His partner I'm uneasy about, too.
I'm so scared that Shikamaru will die. D:< But if he does, maybe I'll get over him.

Hidan's own blood could not affect him in his own jutsu. It is not sacrificial like Asuma's was.

Hidan: OHHH THE PAIN. gonk heart
Shikamaru: *cigarette falls out of mouth* O_O;
Ino: Eww... talk2hand
Chouji: Uhhh... sweatdrop
Kakashi: QUICK SOMEONE DESTROY HIS BRAIN. >O<;;
Cell 10 freezes.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:37 pm
JeanGreyson
Shikalee

a bit and nothing was shown about Kakuzu's skills, all we've seen is that he's good at...kneeting? (EDIT: sorry, wrong Noun, I meant Sewing DX)  

Pekora

Pekora

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:00 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
JeanGreyson
Shikalee

I'm so scared that Shikamaru will die. D:< But if he does, maybe I'll get over him.

Hidan's own blood could not affect him in his own jutsu. It is not sacrificial like Asuma's was.

Cell 10 freezes.

hmmm, is there any possibility that he keeps an amulet?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:46 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
JeanGreyson
Shikalee

Cell 10 freezes.

hmmm, is there any possibility that he keeps an amulet?
Shikamaru? OH. HIDAN?

Yes! Hidan DOES have an amulet. It came off with his head but I'm sure he retrieved it.  

Syndactyly

Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games