Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:28 pm
Captain Verd
shikalee
Shikamaru is not very ritualistic. So I don't see how it could still be honor. Why can't anyone believe that he's partially addicted? Smoking is VERY addicting. I know the feeling.
Yes. I brought that up after I'd given up the "he's going to quit" argument. Do you really think I say EVERY thought that crosses my mind here?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:41 pm
Shikalee
Captain Verd
shikalee
Shikamaru is not very ritualistic. So I don't see how it could still be honor. Why can't anyone believe that he's partially addicted? Smoking is VERY addicting. I know the feeling.
Yes. I brought that up after I'd given up the "he's going to quit" argument. Do you really think I say EVERY thought that crosses my mind here?
Of course not. But you said he was addicted, so you're not right. Latest comments go first.  

Captain Verd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:00 pm
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd
shikalee
Of course not. But you said he was addicted, so you're not right. Latest comments go first.
I don't think this is really worth arguing. I ALWAYS BELIEVED HE WOULD QUIT. He hates smoke... and it isn't like him to do something so stupid. I always believed that from the very start. It doesn't even ******** matter what I said, because you can't change what I thought, and still think. You just can't. And even if I said he sucked Asuma's c**k until it was withered and rotting, it doesn't mean that I also didn't believe other things. I dropped it because you pursued arguing that he would NEVER quit. OBVIOUSLY, that got me NOWHERE. You can't change that. No matter what you say... so just ******** drop it all damn ready.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:56 pm
sweatdrop  

churrlo

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:02 pm
churrlo
sweatdrop
I asploded.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:32 pm
Shikalee
churrlo
sweatdrop
I asploded.

*dynamic entry!!!* hello everyone. I'm baaaaaaaack.

So, back on topic, all I have to say is, Shikamaru said he will stop "once the job is dont", he said it ambiguiosly, but it looks as if he will stop soon.  

Mist-san

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:32 pm
shadowninjaofthemist
Shikalee
churrlo
sweatdrop
I asploded.

*dynamic entry!!!* hello everyone. I'm baaaaaaaack.

So, back on topic, all I have to say is, Shikamaru said he will stop "once the job is dont", he said it ambiguiosly, but it looks as if he will stop soon.
HE BETTER. BECAUSE... It's gross. :[  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:45 pm
Shikalee
churrlo
sweatdrop
I asploded.

Shikasplode! surprised  

churrlo

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:28 pm
churrlo
Shikalee
churrlo
sweatdrop
I asploded.

Shikasplode! surprised
HOLY CRAP. That totally made me imagine like a chibi Ino shoving dynamite into a chibi Shikamaru's mouth, and them him exploding. Violently. In little bloody pieces. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:00 am
LOL somehow I find that hilarious ninja rofl  

churrlo

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out