Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twilight and New Moon
  Yay!
View Results

Unwanted_and_Unloved

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:58 pm
I read both Twilight and New Moon in the span of 3 days. I couldn't put them down!!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:48 pm
Um, it took me like a week for me to read Twilight. I could have read it in like, one day, but i felt so connected to the characters i never wanted it to end...even though i knew there was New Moon, i just didn't want it to end. Um...New Moon took me 3 days to finished. [Mostly because I wanted to get on with Edward and leave Jacob cause i missed Edward so much! So i was just like...gotta keep reading...gotta keep readin, haha]

[] = talking about New Moon  

sportgirl3192

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:05 pm
sportgirl3192
[Mostly because I wanted to get on with Edward and leave Jacob cause i missed Edward so much! So i was just like...gotta keep reading...gotta keep readin, haha]

Same with me! After <<Edward left>> I went, "No, no, no...This isn't happening. I'm not putting this down until he comes back!"

So of course you can guess I stayed up all that night finishing the book xp

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:09 am
XxfushigipinayxX
sportgirl3192
[Mostly because I wanted to get on with Edward and leave Jacob cause i missed Edward so much! So i was just like...gotta keep reading...gotta keep readin, haha]

Same with me! After <<Edward left>> I went, "No, no, no...This isn't happening. I'm not putting this down until he comes back!"

ya i know! especially [the plane part] i was just like... [OMG! I'm gonna see edward i'm gonna see edward/ omg! edward can not step out in the sun!] haha. I'm re reading new moon now and i'm just like...[just 309 pages till i get to see a cullen...cause edward leave page 73 and then alice is back page 382...so i'm just like...309 whole pages of Jacob...gah!] Not that i have anything against Jacob, i just like Edward better  

sportgirl3192

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:22 pm
sportgirl3192
XxfushigipinayxX
sportgirl3192

ya i know! especially [the plane part] i was just like... [OMG! I'm gonna see edward i'm gonna see edward/ omg! edward can not step out in the sun!] haha. I'm re reading new moon now and i'm just like...[just 309 pages till i get to see a cullen...cause edward leave page 73 and then alice is back page 382...so i'm just like...309 whole pages of Jacob...gah!] Not that i have anything against Jacob, i just like Edward better

Same here, same here! xD
I've come to like Jacob the way Bella likes him, but nobody can ever top Edward so when she finally slammed into him under the tower I was boucing all over the place with glee. And when Alice showed up before that, I think that was one of the parts I nearly teared because <<it'd been so long since I'd seen a Cullen>>.
Reunions are so beautiful
♥  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:48 pm
Borrowed the first book from a friend. Read it in a few days. No more than like 5 or so days. Mabey inside a week. Best book I've ever read.  

L.i.t.e.r.a.t.e

Dapper Poster

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

sportgirl3192

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:48 pm
XxfushigipinayxX
sportgirl3192
XxfushigipinayxX
sportgirl3192

Same here, same here! xD
I've come to like Jacob the way Bella likes him, but nobody can ever top Edward so when she finally slammed into him under the tower I was boucing all over the place with glee. And when Alice showed up before that, I think that was one of the parts I nearly teared because <<it'd been so long since I'd seen a Cullen>>.
Reunions are so beautiful

lol, i just finished new moon today, i think i read like 100+ pages today at school or something [because i was at the part where alice came back all the way to the end, i mean...how can u stop in between!?!?] And, i mean, its back to twilight for me, i read them constantly i never stop! Oh, i can NOT wait for eclipse...then i get to do, twilight, new moon, eclispse, a thousand times over and over again, haha.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:38 pm
crying
I didn't get my Twilight back.
It's officially been two weeks.
I'm demanding it's return by the end of tomorrow or there will be hell to pay.

As for New Moon, that's the part where I'm at, actually. With Alice.
But I've been so busy with Gaia and the Academy since I got home that I haven't read much. I stopped at the part where "Carlisle" calls during the funeral. What a spot to pause at, huh?

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

sportgirl3192

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:41 pm
XxfushigipinayxX
crying

But I've been so busy with Gaia and the Academy since I got home that I haven't read much. I stopped at the part where "Carlisle" calls during the funeral. What a spot to pause at, huh?

OMG!!! I could not live 2 weeks without twilight.

Is this the first time u read New Moon? Its not is it? haha, i think i can tell by ur whole 'Carlisle' haha. ya, i would hate to stop there. I actually like read a little bit of the alice chapter last night but ended up having to stop cause i'm was going to like fall asleep reading...so as soon as i got on the bus i started reading. Thats the good part of the book  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:45 pm
sportgirl3192
XxfushigipinayxX
crying

Is this the first time u read New Moon? Its not is it? haha, i think i can tell by ur whole 'Carlisle' haha. ya, i would hate to stop there. I actually like read a little bit of the alice chapter last night but ended up having to stop cause i'm was going to like fall asleep reading...so as soon as i got on the bus i started reading. Thats the good part of the book

Yeah...
I was okay at first with letting go for a couple of days, but now it's a nightmare. I need it back. Literally.

I think it's my...only my second time reading New Moon. If you don't count all the times I skim through scenes and stuff to find quotes or references to answer questions.

I never have time to read during school unless I finish work early, which is usually never the case. But I still carry one of the books (right now it's New Moon of course) with me. I've never been without one of them at least ten feet away, other than the Disneyland incident. I guess you could say I feel naked without them, haha.

Don't judge me >>;;  

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

sportgirl3192

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:52 pm
XxfushigipinayxX
sportgirl3192
XxfushigipinayxX
crying

Yeah...
I was okay at first with letting go for a couple of days, but now it's a nightmare. I need it back. Literally.

I think it's my...only my second time reading New Moon. If you don't count all the times I skim through scenes and stuff to find quotes or references to answer questions.

I never have time to read during school unless I finish work early, which is usually never the case. But I still carry one of the books (right now it's New Moon of course) with me. I've never been without one of them at least ten feet away, other than the Disneyland incident. I guess you could say I feel naked without them, haha.

Don't judge me >>;;

ya, i just finished new moon for the second time today so i'm back at reading twilight the third time! yay for twilight! haha  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:57 pm
I think I've only read New Moon twice, too. I skim through a lot of the parts everyday, though, usually reading the parts including Edward.

You know, I actually read the New Moon extras before I read New Moon. The night (well, morning) I finished Twilight, I scoured Stephenie's website and the lexicon for all information. And that's how I read the extras. It all turned okay in the end, though, because I forgot what was in the extras while I was reading New Moon (it was so absorbing). I could have let myself in for misery, though, almost spoiling the book for myself!  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

sportgirl3192

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:00 pm
complex_ity_
I think I've only read New Moon twice, too. I skim through a lot of the parts everyday, though, usually reading the parts including Edward.

You know, I actually read the New Moon extras before I read New Moon. The night (well, morning) I finished Twilight, I scoured Stephenie's website and the lexicon for all information. And that's how I read the extras. It all turned okay in the end, though, because I forgot what was in the extras while I was reading New Moon (it was so absorbing). I could have let myself in for misery, though, almost spoiling the book for myself!

lol, luckly i didn't have to wait for new moon! I finished twilight one night and the next day got New Moon, i was happy, i finished it over the weekend (cause thats when i got it) ya, i actually went to the lexicon today for the first time, not quite sure what to do with it yet, haha  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:01 pm
I got New Moon the day after I read Twilight too, but I was visiting her website in between - you can imagine how much sleep I got that "night".  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:05 pm
I read Twilight one week...

Went out to buy and read New Moon the next week...

Then on the third week I finally found stepheniemeyer.com and raided it like no tomorrow. I printed everything that weekend, and started typing up the pdfs, lol.

I think I found the Myspace group and Lexicon on the fourth weekend.

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff