29%
 29%  [ 27 ]
Draw
10%
 10%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 93

wmpinto

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:19 am
Naruto would win, I just hate goku, he's so friendly, whenever he fights he smiles. What kind of stupid warrior fights like that.

Naruto smiles too, but not that much.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:44 pm
Goku would win because he's a saiyan with insane strength and energy. Naruto is strong and all, but couldn't go up against a saiyan in my opinion.  

michelangelo020

Ziffon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:45 pm
Goku is able to destroy planets, when hes in ssj4 form. I doubt a ninja can beat him at level 4.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:45 pm
Good point! I was hoping naruto would win, had they both been young, but in ssj4, goku would give naruto a serious beat-down...  

x20itachi

Gatsuuga

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:12 am
well duh at ss4 ya, whats he like well over 30 by then so naruto will most likly have something crazy too when he's that old  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:33 am
wow this is cool um well goku and naruto i like both and well lets see.................................naruto can like make him self copy this many times arrow 10000000000000000000000...............and gaku can totaly nuke the planet but his friends and family and s**t is on the panet so he would not do it soooooooooooooooooo think think thnikyes goku can fly but naruto can jump relly relly high and s**t but goku can trasfer him to a nother planet and then nuke it ........goku wins  

DemonFox5342

mr_goodbytes

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:20 am
Naruto because he can multiply himself  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:29 am
Clones die when attacked tho.  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

bluesnarf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:22 am
Being that they're both pretty determined when in a battle, I think that it would turn out to be a draw. *shrug*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:08 pm
Naruto.

Geez, what a pointless comparison. Naruto would kick a**! rolleyes

He's better because he'd give up way more than Goku when fighting a losing fight. He'd give his all, flesh, blood and bone.  

Orion Xerxes

DemonFox5342

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:26 pm
im sry all who think that naruto would win cuz go ku could just take him to another planet blow it up and go back home so there  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:10 pm
Ok, lets just think about this for a sec. it all depends on which univers this takes place in, for example. if it were to take place in the dbz univers Goku would win and if it were in the Naruto univers Naruto would win. 3nodding  

your evil twin

Gatsuuga

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:31 pm
when has goku ever blown a planet up, um never. neither of them would kill each other, on purpose at least  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:24 pm
I dunno but I let my lil bro help me on it and he said NARUTOOO!!!! XD  

Anzu9

Rammenstein

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:12 am
The problem is choice. xd I've always wanted to say that. Basically you're comparing 2 characters from 2 different universes. You see, if you were to compare the two in the DBZ universe, with DBZ rules and completely insane DBZ powers then you would have to give Naruto DBZ power proportionate to his Naruto power. The same would be when taking Goku to the Naruto world. His Naruto power would have to be a proportioned version of his DBZ power. Now, considering that Naruto is more based on Real life human strength ((even chakra is based on real life teachings)) and on what a human can or can't do Naruto's strength would have to be greatly increased when taking him to the DBZ universe. And when taking Goku to the Naruto universe, considering DBZ is completely fantasy and has stuff a person would NEVER be able to achieve you would have to scale his streangth down when taking him to the Naruto world. With all that said I would have to say Naruto would win cause when you scale his power into the DBZ world it would be incalculable.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff