Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts: Shattered Memories

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Gaming 

Reply Kingdom Hearts: A Gamer's Hangout
New People Introduce Yourself Here. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nosha Rin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:49 pm

heart Hey there, I just got invited. I really hope I'm better at remembering to post on here than I was with my past guilds sweatdrop heart

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:02 pm
Hello, I'm new! =D I'm Kway, and sadly, I've only played KH1. >_< I hope I get KH2 for Christmas. xDD  

Kwayhquitlam

The Domo Sage

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:26 pm
Hi I am new, I love anime, drawing, Kingdom Hearts, and paintball  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:28 pm
I'm new here^^I luff KH even though i never played it. I really like FF 3nodding  

[XxSparklie.StaRxX]

.Karix.XIII.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:33 pm
♥ ♥ Hello, everyone!

My name is Karix.. Well, at least, my Nobody name is. ninja

I roleplay as a Nobody mostly, and.. that's mostly what I do. blaugh Roleplay! Expecially Kingdom Hearts. ninja

I've beaten 1 and 2, and I'm desperately trying to beat Chain of Memories. 3nodding I hope that I'll be active here~ ♥ ♥

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:49 pm
Hey,Everyone! I'm new here and I hope to have a great time in this guild cool  

Heartache and Demonology

darklight 1

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:50 pm
Hi, I'm new here.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:00 pm
Hiya!

Apparently I'm known in the KH world now.....

I'm apparently good at roleplaying too. I prefer being Riku in KH roleplays.....

I just beat KH2 not too long ago[very sad...], and can't find CoM in the stores!!

I love the Organization![AXEL!] And I'll try not to go on Kairi-bashing rampages. heart

TheFullmetalNinja

[ Maquerade Waltz ]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:03 pm
I'm new ^_________^ Please to meet everyone...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:04 pm
Like, hello. New and stuff... I was invited by a chick, I was a random. I feel happy.

As for a thingie.... My name is Kitty. And to copy that Karix girl my nobody name is "Tixtyk" so, there's some knowledge.

I always love drawing, writing, role-playing, and lots of other stuff. I'm not good at any of this however, be warned. I'll do a commish and if you want I could do it for one who asks. Depending on my time in life, I'm stressful..... and such.

I.. hm... I haven't played any FF games, well, besides Tactics Advanced, beaten. As for KH, I beat and played 1 and 2. Working on CoM at the moment, thanks to it being stolen from my Brother.

Well, there's my intro-rant, if you read it I mean.

Oh, fav rp'ing characters! My OC's, Riku, Riku replica (AKA Kiru) and some different nobodies!

Kitty-Hankai

Psychotic Teddy Bear

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:06 pm
New Person. Hello.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:10 pm
hey..im hex..i dont know about most people but i love heartless i prefer there side and feel sorry for them..why does sora kill them..larxene is the hotes member and marluxia is the coolest...oh i soum times feel that im the only one that likes kingdom hearts chain of memorys  

TRI-- EDGE

Moonlight Princess Dante

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:11 pm
"Hi! I am new here!"

((Go see my journal for info on my rpc, Dante.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:40 pm
ninja yo.

Roxas is my fav character. wink  

gls

Rai Asukai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:44 pm
Hi, My name is Madii, or Mixida, whichever...I have beaten all three Kingdom hearts games and I love it all! I also have played a few FF games...XII being my favorite at the moment. (I love you Balthier and Vaan!!) Anyway, I am one of the only game fans of my group of friends...most of them love Naruto and stuff...so I feel out of place sometimes and it's good to be here and talk about something I enjoy with other people who enjoy it too.
My favorite Organization XIII members are: Demyx, Axel, Roxas, Zexion, and Marluxia...and Saix.^_^

Kingdom Hearts: A Gamer's Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff