Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Twilight + New Moon + Eclipse Japanese Illustrations Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of the art?
  Weird
  Perfect
  Not how I imagined
  Much better than anything I could draw
  **magic option**
View Results

allieballie17

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:56 pm
ahhh *sighs*

a cross between my favorite book in the world
and death-note-esque animation...(aka manga to those normal people out there)

ahhhhh life is good  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:46 pm
The manga isn't really how I pictured them at all. Edward is supposed to be well for lack of a better word, sexy and in tha manga he is not. crying . But i still thinks it cool that there is a manga.  

quadrophenia555

Cynical Optimist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:43 pm
Wow, those are great! They're not EXACTLY how I imagined them to be, but they still work out really well. My friend is gonna love these...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:26 pm
OMFG! THAT'S SO COOL! whee  

xoxoKissMyBassxoxo

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:36 am
Are they sending to America?? MUST GET!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:21 pm
OwO Oh Ehm Gee! WHEEE.
Oops, I mean... Oh my god! That's firetrucking perfect! 8D
I can't believe there's a manga of it! -fangirlish scream-
Yaayyy!!
-marries everyone in the manga-  

Nigasuchan

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:55 pm
They are sooo amazing, not how i pictured them i must admit, but incredible none the less.....

SQEEEEEEEEEEE i love them i love them i love them  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:02 am
kanangirl123
They are sooo amazing, not how i pictured them i must admit, but incredible none the less.....

SQEEEEEEEEEEE i love them i love them i love them

I agree. 3nodding Not how I pictured them, but I LOVE it! heart  

Evil Pillows

NejiShikaItalover92

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:51 am
Awesome, that's kind of how I pictured them, but they're still really cool!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:36 pm
I have an important question about these pictures. It is really a manga, or is it just pictures from the Japanese versions of the book? I was reading Stephenie Meyer's web site, and I remember coming across a section that was talking about the different titles for Twilight in different countries. It said that the Japanese version was split up into three books, each with another little title to go along with it (I believe the first one was 'The Vampire I fell in Love With' or something to that affect. I can't remember the others though... sweatdrop .) This could also be true for New Moon, only that the books just continue as the 'Twilight Series.' (You can see this by looking at the Japanese covers for New Moon.)

There is also another thing that has lead me to think this is true, and that is that if you look at all the pictures so far, none of them have words or word bubbles, which, if you look at some of the pictures, should have them if they were manga.

(I'm sorry if someone has already explained this, I just thought it was important. xd )  

Evil Pillows

w i l d f l 0 w e r s

Anxious Darling

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:00 pm
those are lovely, hun. amazing. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:46 pm
The pictures were really cool but thats not how I imagined they would look.  

lost_smile

OperaGhost18

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:12 pm
beautiful.

only the japanese can come up with somethin like this. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:25 pm
Evil Pillows
I have an important question about these pictures. It is really a manga, or is it just pictures from the Japanese versions of the book? I was reading Stephenie Meyer's web site, and I remember coming across a section that was talking about the different titles for Twilight in different countries. It said that the Japanese version was split up into three books, each with another little title to go along with it (I believe the first one was 'The Vampire I fell in Love With' or something to that affect. I can't remember the others though... sweatdrop .) This could also be true for New Moon, only that the books just continue as the 'Twilight Series.' (You can see this by looking at the Japanese covers for New Moon.)

There is also another thing that has lead me to think this is true, and that is that if you look at all the pictures so far, none of them have words or word bubbles, which, if you look at some of the pictures, should have them if they were manga.

(I'm sorry if someone has already explained this, I just thought it was important. xd )

You're correct, they're illustrations from the Japanese book. But they were drawn in manga format. 3nodding  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Ligerlilly

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:51 pm
I love them!! heart  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]