Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you seen it before?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
  THE PENGUINS!!!!!!!!!! THE PENGUINS!!!!!!!!
View Results

Nazo no Kanjojin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:21 am
My mom would masturbate to this. This is her doctrine.

-Frequently wears black clothing.
When I can...wait! Don't baptist priests wear black?

-Wears band and/or rock t-shirts.
Christian Rock, mofos.

-Wears excessive black eye makeup, lipstick or nail polish.
That has nothing to do with anything.

-Wears any odd, silver jewelry or symbols. Some of these include: reversed crosses, pentagrams, pentacles, ankhs or various other Satanic worshipping symbols.
Or...maybe you are a paranormal scientist. Dib is not goth. Fookers. Egyptians aren't goths. Oh, and the upside-down cross is the St. Peter's Cross. FYI.

-Shows an interest in piercings or tattoos
What if that is their job...?

-Listens to gothic or any other anti-social genres of music. (Marilyn Manson claims to be the anti-Christ, and publicly speaks against the Lord. Please discard any such albums IMMEDIATELY.)
Well, don't christians preach something remeniscent (sp?) of "don't follow society"?

-Associates with other people that dress, act or speak eccentrically.
Pastors are pretty eccentric.
-Shows a declining interest in wholesome activities, such as: the Bible, prayer, church or sports.
What if they are handicapped.
-Shows an increasing interest in death, vampires, magic, the occult, witchcraft or anything else that involves Satan.
-Takes drugs.
Medicine
-Drinks alcohol.
No one drinks rubbing alcohol
-Is suicidal and/or depressed.
Hey! My dear Chichow gets depressed sometimes, but she is SO not goth.
-Cuts, burns or partakes in any other method of self-mutilation. (This is a Satanic ritual that uses pain to detract from the light of God and His love. Please seek immediate attention for this at your local mental health center.)
This is s**t. Self-mutilation is a term for someone who MUTILATES THEMSELF. I cut myself. That's just harm. And that has NOTHING to do with Satan.
-Complains of boredom.
I'm in an airplane. I had to leave my dancing bear at home. I'm bored. BAM! I'M A GOTH. My brother is a goth, my 3-YEAR-OLD sister is a goth...
-Sleeps too excessively or too little.
Jet lag?
-Is excessively awake during the night.
Raccoons aren't goth. Nor are people who work the graveyard shift...
-Dislikes sunlight or any other form of light. (This pertains to vampires promoting the idea that His light is of no use.)
What about the biological term of photophobia?
-Demands an unusual amount of privacy.
"Son, what are you doing?" "Oh, I'm just masturbating. You know what, you can come in. I don't need privacy!"
-Spends large amounts of time alone.
*see above*
-Requests time alone and quietness. (This is so that your child may speak to evil spirits through meditation.)
Or...I have a headache.

-Insists on spending time with friends while unaccompanied by an adult.
No offense, but while I'm going on a rollercoaster, I dont' want my nagging mom next to me, thank you very much.
-Disregards authority figures; teachers, priests, nuns and elders are but a few examples of this.
What if the "authority figure" is a ***** at school.
Gangsta=goth? Hell no.
-Misbehaves at home.
see above
-Eats excessively or too little.
-Eats goth-related foods. Count Dracula cereal is an example of this. (*Remark: it's Count Chocula, not Dracula, idiots.)

-Drinks blood or expresses an interest in drinking blood. (Vampires believe this is how to attain Satan. This act is very dangerous and should be stopped immediately.)
What the heck?
-Watches cable television or any other corrupted media sources. (Ask your local church for proper programs that your child may watch.)
You can only get televangelism on cable, dumfks.
-Plays videos games that contains violence or role-playing nature.
There is a RPG christian game.
-Uses the internet excessively and frequently makes time for the computer.
my job is on the internet
-Makes Satanic symbols and/or violently shakes head to music.
isn't bowing to the alter and jumping and screaming and running considered violent reactions to music?
-Dances to music in a provocative or sexual manner.
Britney Spears and Ciara aren't goth.
-Expresses an interest in sex.
-Masturbates
once again: ...
-Is homosexual and/or bisexual.
What?
-Pursues dangerous cult religions. Such include: Satanism, Scientology, Philosophy, Paganism, Wicca, Hinduism and Buddhism (Oh no! The Dalai Lama! Danger!).

-Wears pins, stickers or anything else that contains these various phrases: "I'm so gothic, I'm dead", "woe is me", "I'm a goth".

-Claims to be a goth.
No s**t.
If five or more of these apply to your child, please intervene immediately. The gothic culture is dangerous and Satan thrives within it. If any of these problems persist, enlist your child into your local mental health center.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:00 pm
I got 31! xd xd xd Looks like I'm goin' to hell!

It's people like this that are ******** over this country.  

Neon~Starshine

Questionable Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Chibi Itachi139

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:11 pm
I found this in the ED once.

Quote:

check

Quote:

check

Quote:

no check

Quote:
-Wears any odd, silver jewelry or symbols. Some of these include: reversed crosses, pentagrams, pentacles, ankhs or various other Satanic worshipping symbols.

no check

Quote:
-Shows an interest in piercings or tattoos.

check

Quote:
-Listens to gothic or any other anti-social genres of music. (Marilyn Manson claims to be the anti-Christ, and publicly speaks against the Lord. Please discard any such albums IMMEDIATELY.)

I listen to metal, goth, and some emo, so check.

Quote:

Well, I hang out with a bunch of pyromaniacs. check

Quote:
-Shows a declining interest in wholesome activities, such as: the Bible, prayer, church or sports.

check

Quote:
-Shows an increasing interest in death, vampires, magic, the occult, witchcraft or anything else that involves Satan.

vampires FTW. check

Quote:
-Takes drugs.

Straight-edge, my friends. no check

Quote:
-Drinks alcohol.

see the above answer.

Quote:

occasionally depressed, never suicidal. check

Quote:
-Cuts, burns or partakes in any other method of self-mutilation. (This is a Satanic ritual that uses pain to detract from the light of God and His love. Please seek immediate attention for this at your local mental health center.)

nope.

Quote:
-Complains of boredom.

who dosen't?

Quote:

I don't sleep that much, but that's just me. I don't like to sleep.
check.

Quote:

see above

Quote:
-Dislikes sunlight or any other form of light. (This pertains to vampires promoting the idea that His light is of no use.)

So what if I don't like sunlight? It always gets extremely bright down here in Texas.

Quote:

I could care less. no check

Quote:

I don't have that many friends. check.

Quote:
-Requests time alone and quietness. (This is so that your child may speak to evil spirits through meditation.)

No demons, but if they listened closely, they'd find that I'd be listening to music.If they'd bother to walk in, they'd find that I'd be reading.

Quote:

Don't care one way or the other. so check.

Quote:
-Disregards authority figures; teachers, priests, nuns and elders are but a few examples of this.

yes I do, so? I treat them like I would treat anyone else. check.

Quote:
-Misbehaves at school.

Who dosen't?

Quote:
-Misbehaves at home.

once more, who dosen't?

Quote:

no check

Quote:
-Eats goth-related foods. Count Dracula cereal is an example of this. (*Remark: it's Count Chocula, not Dracula, idiots.)

Count Chocula FTW

Quote:
-Drinks blood or expresses an interest in drinking blood. (Vampires believe this is how to attain Satan. This act is very dangerous and should be stopped immediately.)

I lap up my own blood after I get cut by something, and it tastes rather enjoyable. Check.

Quote:
-Watches cable television or any other corrupted media sources. (Ask your local church for proper programs that your child may watch.)

Check

Quote:

Check.

Quote:

Check.

Quote:

Don't the devil-horns mean "I love you" in sign language? gice me a break!
Oh, and check.

Quote:

I don't dance

Quote:

I'm not a pervert.

Quote:

No check

Quote:
-Pursues dangerous cult religions. Such include: Satanism, Scientology, Philosophy, Paganism, Wicca, Hinduism and Buddhism.

No check

Quote:
-Wears pins, stickers or anything else that contains these various phrases: "I'm so gothic, I'm dead", "woe is me", "I'm a goth".

Um...sure.

Quote:
-Claims to be a goth.

Sometimes.

I got about 28.
My mother fits most of the discription. That scares me slightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:53 pm
..I've seem this before....and you get the same reaction as before... rofl
....narrow-minded fools...

Fux this account

Dragonfire Goddess

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:06 pm

-Shows a declining interest in wholesome activities, such as: the Bible, prayer, church
or sports.

-Takes drugs.

-Drinks alcohol.

-Is suicidal and/or depressed. (depressed sometimes)

-Complains of boredom.

-Misbehaves at school.

-Misbehaves at home.

(who's not at least interested in sex, it doesn't mean you're a perv or that you've even done it/want to do it yet. Sheesh.)

-Masturbates

-Pursues dangerous cult religions. Such include: Satanism, Scientology, Philosophy, Paganism, Wicca, Hinduism and Buddhism.

-Claims to be a goth.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:33 pm
I got 28 of those. Oh no I'm going to hell! xd  

melancholymolly

Stargazer Dante

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:13 pm
THE PRIESTS...THEY ARE GOTH gonk

im wearing a greenday shirt now

SKIPPED TWO

wow....

anti-social?HES ON A BLOODY STAGE,HES SOCIAL!

no comment

the bibile and prayer?WHAT ABOUT EATING AND DRINKING???!!!! you wnt die aslong as you pray,even of you dont eat!GARUNTEED
disclaimer:the catholic church is not responcible for death

death invloves satan?I THOUGHT WE WENT TO HEAVEN??!! BOOHOO!

-Takes drugs.
yes the gangsters and hippies are now goth

-Drinks alcohol.
dont you drink alchahol in church for that thingy,and eat paper tasting bread!

this is EMO not goth

se above

-Complains of boredom.
is the bibl really that intresting?id be bored too!

now all teens are goth!

EVERYONE WITH A NIGHT SHIFT...is goth

MICHEAL JACKSON IS GOTH?

whats theyre unusual?5mins?

this isnt goth,ITS LONER!

okeedokee then

i laugh at this one....idiots

RUN AWAY,IRAQ IS NOW GOTH!

-Misbehaves at school.
get a new VP

-Misbehaves at home.
call nanny911 allready!

cartman,is now goth

THIS ONEE IS THE BEST,NO JOKE NEEDED!shows you how stupid the church really is.

BUT I LIKE CHERRY KOOlAID!

yes keep them away from abc kids and treehouse,its bad!

its the japanese's's's's fault!blame them

...they dislike computer geeks

domokun

STP BUYING THE KID POLES AND HIS WONT HAPPEN!

all grade two's and above are now officially goth

-Masturbates
98% of the wold is goth...2% is catholic.

EVERYONE,AFTER THE GAY GUY FROM FRIENDS...or whatver show it is

buddhism,DANGEROUS?

did they need to put this in here?

-Claims to be a goth.
ORLY?

If five or more of these apply to your child, please intervene immediately. The gothic culture is dangerous and Satan thrives within it. If any of these problems persist, enlist your child into your local mental health center.

21 APPLY TO ME!!! I GET TO GO TO THE NUTTYBOX!!!!YAY OLD MAGAZINES!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:06 pm
I think... they missed one! Oh I know!

- If your child is suddenly interrested in penguins rulling the world, they might be goth...

rofl  

LunarysDrizzt

x Socks x

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:32 pm
I am so glad that this is all satire. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:09 am
I got a 33. xd

My favorite was the cult religions thing. Since when is philosophy a religion? "Oh, too bad, Timmy. Now that you've started questioning your existence and thinking for yourself, YOU'RE GOING TO HELL."

rofl  

Kristoya

Spooky Ames

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:12 pm
-Frequently wears black clothing. Yeah

-Wears band and/or rock t-shirts. Somehow I doubt a Barenaked Ladies shirt is evil

-Wears excessive black eye makeup, lipstick or nail polish. Yeah, sometimes

-Wears any odd, silver jewelry or symbols. Some of these include: reversed crosses, pentagrams, pentacles, ankhs or various other Satanic worshipping symbols. I have an ankh necklace. It's an egyptian symbol, geeze!

-Shows an interest in piercings or tattoos. Well, I have pierced ears, and some piercings are spiffy.

-Listens to gothic or any other anti-social genres of music. (Marilyn Manson claims to be the anti-Christ, and publicly speaks against the Lord. Please discard any such albums IMMEDIATELY.) I guess Evanescence is anti-social music

-Associates with other people that dress, act or speak eccentrically. Yep

-Shows a declining interest in wholesome activities, such as: the Bible, prayer, church or sports. Definitely

-Shows an increasing interest in death, vampires, magic, the occult, witchcraft or anything else that involves Satan. I'm a little interested in magic, but I haven't really studied it.

-Takes drugs. Just like ibuprofen and stuff.

-Drinks alcohol. I taste wine sometimes, but otherwise no.

-Is suicidal and/or depressed. I'm a little depressed, but not much.

-Cuts, burns or partakes in any other method of self-mutilation. (This is a Satanic ritual that uses pain to detract from the light of God and His love. Please seek immediate attention for this at your local mental health center.) No

-Complains of boredom. Yeah

-Sleeps too excessively or too little. I sleep in a lot

-Is excessively awake during the night. I am on weekends

-Dislikes sunlight or any other form of light. (This pertains to vampires promoting the idea that His light is of no use.) I don't like bright sun, it hurts my eyes.

-Demands an unusual amount of privacy. I don't demand it, but I have it

-Spends large amounts of time alone. Yep

-Requests time alone and quietness. (This is so that your child may speak to evil spirits through meditation.) Meditation is NOT evil!

-Insists on spending time with friends while unaccompanied by an adult. Who in the world would want an adult around when they are with friends?

-Disregards authority figures; teachers, priests, nuns and elders are but a few examples of this. No

-Misbehaves at school. No

-Misbehaves at home. No

-Eats excessively or too little. No

-Eats goth-related foods. Count Dracula cereal is an example of this. (*Remark: it's Count Chocula, not Dracula, idiots.) I don't think I do. O.o

-Drinks blood or expresses an interest in drinking blood. (Vampires believe this is how to attain Satan. This act is very dangerous and should be stopped immediately.) I only drink blood if I have a little cut on my hand, or something.

-Watches cable television or any other corrupted media sources. (Ask your local church for proper programs that your child may watch.) Yeah

-Plays videos games that contains violence or role-playing nature. Lol, yeah

-Uses the internet excessively and frequently makes time for the computer. Pretty much

-Makes Satanic symbols and/or violently shakes head to music. Lol, sometimes

-Dances to music in a provocative or sexual manner. Sometimes

-Expresses an interest in sex. Yeah

-Masturbates Yeah

-Is homosexual and/or bisexual. Nope

-Pursues dangerous cult religions. Such include: Satanism, Scientology, Philosophy, Paganism, Wicca, Hinduism and Buddhism. (Lol at Scientology) I have some interest in Paganism

No, not really

-Claims to be a goth. Nope

I think I got like, 24. That quiz is really funny.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:29 pm
Lies about this page

Its called insomnia
-Complains of boredom.
who doesnt do this?
-Sleeps too excessively or too little
most of us are teenagers dont we have some hormones that screw with our sleeping patterns?
Demands an unusual amount of privacy.
agian were teen agers we dont need people bothering us
this is just paranoyia (sp)
so people who suffer from obiesidy or anorexia are evil?
so nearly every teen is going to hell?
-Is homosexual and/or bisexual
i know alot of christian homos so thats BS

number on this list that aplies to me= 24

kayla1234098

Matterthief

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:25 pm
"Pursues dangerous cult religions. Such include: Satanism, Scientology, Philosophy, Paganism, Wicca, Hinduism and Buddhism"

Okay that is just going too far. If I meet these ultra-conseritive christians I would slap them silly with a day-old-in-the-sun trout. That should teach them not to pick on people who can't fight back because their religion said so.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:34 pm
You have to ask yourself where this originated lol. It sounds like a christian extremist mother wrote it. I just love that masturbating is a factor of being goth...what kind of idiotic idea is that. lol  

Gothic_Lipstick_Kisses

Maggoty Anne

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:36 am
If anyone who expressess an interest in sex is goth, then everyone is goth. mrgreen

and as for the inverted cross thing, thats an old symbol for the martyrdom of st. peter. it has no meaning to satanists.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff