Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:28 pm
XxfushigipinayxX
No, no, it's not by Silly Bella...
That's so weird. I mean, the link's still working fine for me.

Okay, try this one. It's the author's main page. Then just scroll down to the very bottom where her stories are and click on "Years Affect."

Or if that link doesn't work...Try going to www.fanfiction.net and searching "Inuys-hispanicgirl" in the top right corner under the "Pen Name" category.

Okay, I tried it again, and this time it worked. I'm probably not going to have time to read it for a while, though. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:39 pm
It's good - but very interesting in its similarity to Silly_Bella's story. I like to see all the names people give to Bella's daughter, and who's the dad and all that. So far I prefer Mari-Alice, and either no father or someone who's not Jacob Black. ^-^

**will run and hide now**  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:18 pm
"Mari-Alice?" Where'd you read that from?

And how can Bella have a daughter with no father? sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:24 pm
From The Past Comes Back to Bite You.

And by no father, I mean the father left or died. So when Edward comes back...no father. 3nodding  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:35 pm
Ah...like in Peonies, I see.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:04 pm
I am writing a fan fiction. I'll post the link below.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3350828/1/

It's not completed but I update it around every 2 to 3 days.  

KissyKissy816

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:41 am
Oh my good son of a...

Anyone who hasn't read Nightfall, read it. Especially if you liked fluff and hyped up drama, all with a hint of desire. Oh yeah, and good writing x]

I just got done reading Chapter...either 9 or 10, but I made the big mistake of skipping down to view the end of the chapter right before "The Prophecy," and my eyes went HUGE. So I had to skim that chapter and the only thing that I kept repeating out loud like a mantra was...

[DON'T HIGHLIGHT IF YOU HAVEN'T READ NIGHTFALL: <<You killed of Jacob, you killed off Jacob...>>]

Seriously, I thought I'd have a heart attack.

Anyway, I must sleep and get ready for Blood and Chocolate tomorrow, so I fare thee well ♥

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:36 pm
Omg, another fanfic I must now make time to read!

EDIT: It is good. I've now got 13 fanfics bookmarked in my favourites folder.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:35 pm
Ain't it, though? heart
At the Lexicon forum, Black Angel's made so many awesome banners for Nightfall...I wish I had her expertise with graphics. Everything she makes is beautiful, plus she's a Henry Cavill fan <3

Here, I'll post some:

User Image
User Image

-sigh- Gorgeous...
She's currently using that second one as her signature banner.

By the way, what chapter are you on? =D

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:26 pm
Oh lorsh. I just got done reading Nightfall, let me tell you, I had to stiffle a gasp at the very end of the 3rd to last chapter. I laughed xd , I did a double take eek , I can't wait for the next chapter domokun ! Intense, I recommend it to everyone as long as they've read Twiligt and New Moon first so as not to get fanfics confused with the real deal (such as my sister). Really well written. Check it out!!  

Marpie

Dapper Conversationalist

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:32 pm
XxfushigipinayxX
Ain't it, though? heart
At the Lexicon forum, Black Angel's made so many awesome banners for Nightfall...I wish I had her expertise with graphics. Everything she makes is beautiful, plus she's a Henry Cavill fan <3

Here, I'll post some:

User Image
User Image

-sigh- Gorgeous...
She's currently using that second one as her signature banner.

By the way, what chapter are you on? =D

Chapter 12, the last at the moment.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:17 pm
CaspianRose
Oh lorsh. I just got done reading Nightfall, let me tell you, I had to stiffle a gasp at the very end of the 3rd to last chapter. I laughed xd , I did a double take eek , I can't wait for the next chapter domokun ! Intense, I recommend it to everyone as long as they've read Twiligt and New Moon first so as not to get fanfics confused with the real deal (such as my sister). Really well written. Check it out!!

I know, I know, I know!!! I still don't know if I approve of what happened at the end of "Changes" (the chapter you were talking about), but it really did make me freeze and my eyes go huge. Good literature knows how to manipulate your emotions to the extreme, and I'd say Nightfall does that perfectly.  

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:28 pm
Nightfall hasn't been updated in awhile crying

If you want to read an interesting fanfic in the meantime, try Siren Blood by MidnightWalking. I can't say whether it's actually good, yet, but the premise certainly gets your attention.

Check it out smile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:41 pm
Oooh...I'm liking this author. I love the way she has this arranged, and I definitely want to hear what "really" happened when Edward met Bella.

I think I'll read some of her other stories whee

Oh yeah, when he said, "I knew she had stopped after reading a version where she was suppose to have gone bad and I eventually ended up killing her" I busted up because I knew what he which fanfic he was talking about...and as soon as I read the preface, I always felt the exact same way as Bella. I think this was mentioned earlier in the thread. Me and sad stories don't mix well, unless it's Nicholas Sparks. And even with him I'm a little edgy.

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

vampire_lexicon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:08 pm
XxfushigipinayxX
Sounds good. So, if any of us write a fanfic, we can just post it at fanfiction.net or here. .

there is also the twilight archives
they have good fanfictions too. I am an author there and go there more often than ff.net its very good  
Twilight-Related Fanart

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff