PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 3:18 pm
Shuluu
I have alot of painted pets.
3 on my main and a few on my spares
on my main i have a snot blumy, Faerie nimmo, and an ice hissi
my 2 spares have 2 fire scorchys, ice nimmo, and 4 werelupes

Nice. but do you have the Lab ray? o.o  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 11:32 am
Baby Lupe chrimas zefa and mutan techo smile but i only ues my baby luper other on my mule i love my baby lupe smile  

Thaddeus Thawne

safkef

Liberal Shopper

10,550 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:00 pm
I have the lab ray but the 3 painted pets I have were from paint brushes.

Shadow Jetsam
Fire Acara
and
Halloween Uni  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:59 am
I have a bunch.. main account, I have a plushie kougra, lab rat, shadow draik, and baby aisha. Side accounts, I have a rainbow shoyru, grey lupe, and christmas zafara. Christmas bruce, spotted koi, faerie kougra. Baby jubjub, disco chomby, brown uni, and faerie cybunny. Yes, I have the lab ray, but aside from my labrat, who I didn't name, all my pets are *proudly* hand painted, and my grey lupe was a gift from a friend.  

froggibabey

Twinkie Girl

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:56 am
On my main, Koloured I have a baby chomby (Lyrah), a purple xweetok (Kolored) and a purple cybunny (Luitri) I'm still deciding on what to paint Ellaah, she's my red cybunny. On my other accounts I have an orange aisha, electric lupe, island gelert, blue lutari, split cybunny and a couple more limited edition pets.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:19 am
I have a grey kougra,maraquan chomby, maraquan grarrl,darigan moehog, faerie grundo, and a baby xweetok. The last three I mentioned were from the pound,the other 3 were zapped. I painted the kougra from blue to baby, then I zapped it by accident to yellow,the next day it turned grey.  

CrunchyroII

JazminTod

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:18 pm
I have 3 painted pets and saving up for a faerie PB
A Baby Xweetok, a striped xweetok, and a christmas shoyru  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:18 am
i have an electric peophine and i am getting a baby paint brush really soon >.<  

alex_bemine

xchococatxx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:14 pm
I have a Lost Desert Aisha, White Xweetok, Striped Xweetok, and Baby Meerca.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:11 am
I have xmystressx my mutant kougra with a mutant puppyblew named dementor, lucid_dreammaker my faerie grundo (they are so cute) he was onece a lab rat, with an altachuck (they are cute also, cant wait until they finally decide to make them paintable) named cami, digitalxdreams the now green pteri (current lab rat and battledome fighter) she was a cute checkered cybunny yesterday (why does the lab ray hate me?) with pooper the pile of soot (again the lab ray has jokes). I used to have a shadow yurble (original artwork) but I put him in the pound hoping to make some other neopian a happy person but the neopian pound has been down for some time and nobody can adopt crying When I finally get the outcome I want on my lab rat and they fix the adoption center I plan on zapping pets and putting them in the pound for people who cant afford paint brushes and lab rays of their own.

My screen name on there is xbite_my_lipx if anyone cares to look or even add me as a friend!  

Synkittie

Sexclamation

Excitable Dabbler

6,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:14 pm
I've got a Shdow Tonu, Halloween Uni, Halloween Buzz(lab pet), and a Baby Lupe. ^^

That's just on my main account. I've got a ton more. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:45 pm
I have a Mutant Hissi (qtip577), Desert Scorchio(dragon_fang_10465), Ghost Scorchio (shruikan_666), and Mutant Grarrl (x0_the_chosen_one0x) and I am planning to lab my Grarrl. I can't stand him eating stuff!  

ITADAKIMASU NOM NOM

premium remix

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:20 pm
I have 4.
Checkered kacheek, Mutant Ruki, Ghost Kyrii and Halloween Nimmo.
BTW sn is lilo19951995.
Neomail me anytime! I roleplay.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:40 pm
maraquan shoyru, brown elephante, and electric moehog  

wilgum

Neopia Central

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items