Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Wouldn't it be neat if... (Spoilers for Shikamaru & Kurenai) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shikamaru makes for Kurenai
  He shoots, he scores
  Kakashi has him castrated
  Kurenai is ugly, Asuma sucks
View Results

attila the fun

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:48 pm
RAISE THE ROOF  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:12 pm
Oh I can picture it now and it's just too good.  

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

churrlo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:44 pm
OK biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:26 pm
I am now disturbed.... ouch.. O_O  

Reso Miso Soup

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:12 pm
Resolute Infliction
I am now disturbed.... ouch.. O_O
*nervous nod* >O<;;  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:33 pm
xd  

churrlo

mofoslotmachine

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:34 am
ShikaKure would be awesome. Shikamaru would benefit from the experience of an older woman wink and Kurenai would get to boss around Asuma's younger and fitter (ew smoking) protege.

Everybody wins!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:25 am
mofoslotmachine
ShikaKure would be awesome. Shikamaru would benefit from the experience of an older woman wink and Kurenai would get to boss around Asuma's younger and fitter (ew smoking) protege.

Everybody wins!
Except Temari, but that's okay.  

Captain Verd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:33 am
I disagree. Kurenai, I believe, would hardly benefit. Unless you're willing to admit Shikamaru's the hottest guy left. *whistles suggestively*

Kurenai does not need to babysit. She needs a man.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:40 am
Shikalee
I disagree. Kurenai, I believe, would hardly benefit. Unless you're willing to admit Shikamaru's the hottest guy left. *whistles suggestively*

Really? Kurenai seems like the lady who doesn't really need to be taken care of. Then again, we don't know much about her XD Shikamaru... he's um... well he wouldn't win any pageants.  

Captain Verd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:10 am
Captain Verd
Shikalee

Really? Kurenai seems like the lady who doesn't really need to be taken care of. Then again, we don't know much about her XD Shikamaru... he's um... well he wouldn't win any pageants.
She doesn't need to be taken care of; she is very independent. She would definitely rather not baby sit a guy who probably doesn't know two-shits about women, and only knows one-shits about what is going on with his body. The shinobi at this age, especially chuunin rank, probably aren't sitting down with their parents talking about bones and making babies.

Are you saying he's ugly? ;-; Bah, to each their own. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:21 am
Well hopefully by the time they're 15 they understand what's going on in ze bodies *_*  

Captain Verd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:58 am
Captain Verd
Well hopefully by the time they're 15 they understand what's going on in ze bodies *_*
They most likely do. But he's a child, she's a woman. Maybe by the time they're both adults it could work. But right now, now freaking way. She'd be having a son, not a lover.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:28 pm
Shikalee
She would definitely rather not baby sit a guy who probably doesn't know two-shits about women, and only knows one-shits about what is going on with his body.

She's a teacher. Wink wink. C'mon, you know where I'm going with this. wink  

mofoslotmachine

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:56 pm
mofoslotmachine
Shikalee
She would definitely rather not baby sit a guy who probably doesn't know two-shits about women, and only knows one-shits about what is going on with his body.

She's a teacher. Wink wink. C'mon, you know where I'm going with this. wink
...BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ilu. heart  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas