Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
Ever been flamed for banning someone? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

._.

View Results

JTequila

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:43 am
We don't really have the problem in our guild where people have to get banned. I've only banned two people because one was a girl pretending to be a guy, and yeah.. we don't have girls in our guild... and the other one was cybering and soliciting and yeah.. so I banned him..

We have a warning system in our guild, and have a thread in the Moderator's subforum for past offenders. Everybody gets 1-2 warnings, depending on what they did. Normally after the warnings, people realize it and just don't do it anymore.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:05 pm
good system  

iori_lamia

Lucifer H. Marik

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:47 pm
King Henry
I've been flamed by a person I banned. He threatened to hack into my account eek
someone tried that on me wahts funny is I actually know how to hack I just dont do it I find it morally wrong unless its someone into my account stealling my stuff changing the account info and stuff to where I cant access my account then I do it. But I havent yet on gaia. I dont want to be banned.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:40 pm
Caine1035
We don't really have the problem in our guild where people have to get banned. I've only banned two people because one was a girl pretending to be a guy, and yeah.. we don't have girls in our guild... and the other one was cybering and soliciting and yeah.. so I banned him..

We have a warning system in our guild, and have a thread in the Moderator's subforum for past offenders. Everybody gets 1-2 warnings, depending on what they did. Normally after the warnings, people realize it and just don't do it anymore.

indeed it is....maybe I should start that....but our guild is kinda small so I just send everyone a warning pm with a list of who to give the warning to next....only a couple of people...  

S the heartless

Canto Dragon

Distinct Genius

16,725 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:03 am
I don't ban and I don't flame...it's just not my style, but if it gets bad enough..well, they're out of there  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:35 am
good man  

iori_lamia

Canto Dragon

Distinct Genius

16,725 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:22 pm
thanks  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:36 am
welocme^^
(reverse bank of gaia?)  

iori_lamia

Canto Dragon

Distinct Genius

16,725 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:32 am
it's RESERVE bank of Gaia XD  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:37 am
my bad sweatdrop xd xd  

iori_lamia

Canto Dragon

Distinct Genius

16,725 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:38 am
oh well surprised  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:46 am
ever been flamed for somehting u didnt do??
u know u were right  

iori_lamia

Chibikerichan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 3:45 pm
I've never been flamed for banning users from our guild, but as we're hidden, and have only had to ban two users, I wouldn't expect us to have a huge banning problem, anyways.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:34 am
If a person ha problems with the rules in aguild they shouldn't join, if a moderator bans without a transgession happening, then they are at fault.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Pivotal Wind

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:15 pm
Don't be hurt or insulted. They are being dumb. Your guild do what you want, you can ban people for no reason at all. It's in the rules, or FAQ don't know which.  
Resources & Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff