Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
Dating Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boadicia

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:10 am
My boyfriend is Christian, sort of. His previous girlfriend was a Wiccan fluffy/Ms. Darky. neutral He dumped her because she had issues that caused her to be too clingy.

Long before we started dating but before he knew I was Pagan, I asked him how he felt about other religions. He said he didn't care as long as they were respectful towards others. We've had some conversations on religion, but it's never become an argument.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:09 am
My path nor anyone else's has been a problem in my past relationships... I've been with Christians, Jews, Atheists, etc. The only thing that has really ruined anything in that department has been the chemistry betwixt myself and the other party. So much so, that I've basically given up on finding the kind of person I really need. To be honest, I don't think they exist anymore.

When it comes to "love spells" and the ilk, I'd rather avoid the subject all together. I've dabbled once, it worked, then it blew up in my face. As far as whether it was "ethical", I'd have to say no, but I'm always willing to put my karma on the line in the name of experimentation. Another life, another lesson, and all that jazz.  

Advent Shadow

Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces