Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims 3
The Sims 3 (Official Thread) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ARE YOU EXCITED?!
  YESHH! O______________O
  Blegh. No.
View Results

Lilygwen

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:00 am
Oh, I hope they will make some body modificator tool in the Sims 3. You can now modificate the face pretty much in any way you want, but I want to easily change their bodies too. Those stick figure girls just don't look realistic.
(I know there is lots of body mods in for example modthesims2.com, but it's rather hard to first find your liking body and then get it working.)

Also, like others have said, it would be great if the sims 3 had some seasons and the transition between day and night would be more subtle. It would be so fun to make kids do snow mans and have snow figts. 3nodding

And teens getting pregnant would be so much fun! I know it's a serious busines, but the game would be so more realistic that way. Also, I know I might seem little bit wierd now, but I would like to my sims to have sort of "one night stand" relationships. xd Now, they are just too decent. Also it's bit annoying that you can pretty much get anybody fall in love with each other in sims 2. I'd really would like more stronger personalities that would control more their relationships. (Once I got married man fall in love with another man and move in with him. I realised that he was married when he had moved in and looked his relationships. xd Now, wouldn't you be bit angry if you found out that your husband has moved in with a man and is getting engaged with him?)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:34 pm
More things for the sim kids to do! Let them also get like kiddy boyfriends, have sleepovers, go shopping by themselves (can they do this? idk), etc. cuz mostly people just like babies, adults, and teens, and i want more stuff for kids cuz I'm a kid! lol

omg! just thought of this! also so that you're able to tap into your sim's dreams, and make the dreams more realistic... so you can see some things they want, or dont want. like a little movie? or idk.

also.. idk. make them look more realistic, i guess.

maxis is really amazing...

and the sims is addicting XD

[first post]  

imanormalalien

coolcat641

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:22 am
neat must save money  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:43 pm
I just got the Sims 2 for Christmas, so I'm not ready to go and get another sim game anytime soon. I haven't even installed OFB yet on my computer and I also got that for Christmas!

I can't think of much for them to change, maybe when someone does an age transition you get to pick the clothes of the new age. My sim self transitioned from a teen to an adult, and she had a cool rocker outfit as a teen, but she took all her mom's clothes when she became an adult, and they were all pink (and I hate pink)!

izfreek

Chateau d If

5,750 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:12 am
`R a i n b o w
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
O__O
I can't wait!

But what's Sims 2 Life Stories?
Hmmm. Now I'm curious. xDD

Its not The Sims 2 Life Stories. Its The Sims Life Stories. Thats the original one. Its most likely an expansion pack of The Sims (the first). Weird, they would make one now... After making the "Complete Boxed Set" of all the expansion packs.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:11 pm
Chateau d If
`R a i n b o w
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
O__O
I can't wait!

Its not The Sims 2 Life Stories. Its The Sims Life Stories. Thats the original one. Its most likely an expansion pack of The Sims (the first). Weird, they would make one now... After making the "Complete Boxed Set" of all the expansion packs.

Actually, it's a totally separate game series that will probably have its own expansion packs and such. It's not related to any of the former Sims games. It's supposed to be laptop friendly and allows the player to have several other programs running at the same time, unlike the Sims 2.

Personally, I don't see myself getting it for my laptop. I have Sims 2 on my desktop and that's enough; I just bought Sims 2 for Christmas anyway so I don't think I'll be buying new Sims games in a while.

Sims 3 sounds exciting though. I'm likely to get it when it comes out like in 2009ish? All that worries me are the minimum requirements. I know plenty of people who claim that TS2 was a real bear when it comes to meeting the requirements or smooth gameplay and installation. Mine runs just fine and installed rather smoothly so I can't claim this personally but
I do believe that a game as big as TS2 is troublesome for a computer that leans toward the low end. If TS3 is any larger (which it probably is), it's going to require the best and the fastest of high-end desktops.  

Princess Harmonia

XxX_Hatame_XxX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:20 pm
I wonder what they're going to make diferent on the sims3??  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:52 am
wizardly_warlock
WOWEE! I've heard rumors for a while but thought they were hoaxes. I was obviosly wrong! Can't wait 'til 2009! I wonder how much it will cost? And if the Sims 2 is anything to go by, what are going to be the minimum specs for the PC?!? Hopfully nothing like a 5.5GGHz processer otherwise I'm going to have to being going down to my PC technition (<-- Never could spell that!)

Considering that Dell now has a 2 Terabyte harddrive standard on one their media and gaming towers, I think it'll have some people buying new ram cards, precessers, video cards and other bits of hardware that'll set them back a few bucks. 3nodding  

FullmetalBeast

Spectrum_Rhapsody

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:58 am
Wahh! Not yet! I haven't even gotten Sims2 yet! I'll be a junior by the time Sims3 comes out though...so I'll probably have a job and then it will be a little easier to earn money....I still think it's too soon though.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:16 pm
Super Goo
`R a i n b o w
O__O
I can't wait!

I'm thinking that Life Stories is the English name of the Wii game. (Maybe?)

I hope that the Sims 3 eliminates life-stages (in a way) by having Sims grow "naturally" as opposed to just poofing into an older stage. That would make me so happy. whee

Life stories is for the laptop and you can keep it in a smaller screen with other things running. IE IMs.

And yes; I'd love for the aging to be natural!  

[tofu][rocket]

[tofu][rocket]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:19 pm
Lilygwen
Oh, I hope they will make some body modificator tool in the Sims 3. You can now modificate the face pretty much in any way you want, but I want to easily change their bodies too. Those stick figure girls just don't look realistic.
(I know there is lots of body mods in for example modthesims2.com, but it's rather hard to first find your liking body and then get it working.)

Also, like others have said, it would be great if the sims 3 had some seasons and the transition between day and night would be more subtle. It would be so fun to make kids do snow mans and have snow figts. 3nodding

And teens getting pregnant would be so much fun! I know it's a serious busines, but the game would be so more realistic that way. Also, I know I might seem little bit wierd now, but I would like to my sims to have sort of "one night stand" relationships. xd Now, they are just too decent. Also it's bit annoying that you can pretty much get anybody fall in love with each other in sims 2. I'd really would like more stronger personalities that would control more their relationships. (Once I got married man fall in love with another man and move in with him. I realised that he was married when he had moved in and looked his relationships. xd Now, wouldn't you be bit angry if you found out that your husband has moved in with a man and is getting engaged with him?)

I agree 100% xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:30 am
[tofu][rocket]
Lilygwen

I agree 100% xD

I hope that you can add gloves or jewlery to the sims. Belts anywhere you want.

SHOES

i am sick of those nasty shoes that don't match and some come with SANDLES when they look good in SHOES.

Hope we can choose our own shoes like in BUST'n OUT.  

Doctor Nitrus Brio

Infinity-Nevermore

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:39 am
That would be wonderful. That's one of my pet peeves in CAS. Want to choose my own shoes. And I wish they'd make more separates for men anywhere. 2 or 3, I don't care, but the separates for men are atrocious. Some men do have fashion sense, you know.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:50 am
[User Image]

i thought of some other things the could update
    -workable parking lots in community lots
    -garbage man [then you wouldn't have to worry about your trash can tipping over]
    -being able to sit while doing other things-- like talking on the phone, eating on the coffee table
    -more multiple options-- eating on the couch & watching tv, cooking & talking on the phone
    -choosing jackets, earrings, belts, shoes, etc
    -tattoos w/o having to download a whole new skin [like there could be a tattoo store]
    [edit]
    oh &
    -being able to change the height. god i've been wanting to make like, midgets forevveer
    -being able to change the weight. not just fat [even though it's not even that big] and thin [thin as a twig!]

`R a i n b o w

Wandering Hate

Feral Duck

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:13 am
I'm not too excited about it.... like a lot of other people I've spent way too much time and money on the current version to get excited about another one. I'd like them to just continue putting out new EPs and stuff packs neutral  
The Sims 3

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff