Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
You Know You Read Too Much Twilight When... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:28 am
XxfushigipinayxX
complex_ity_
er...do we need a discussion about renee and charlie and similarities to our parents? we're talking about parents in this thread? >.>

Ehhh...It can be seen as one of the "You Know You Read Too Much Twilight When" examples! Watch---

You Know You Read Too Much Twilight When...
♥ you start comparing your parents with Bella's, only to jump up and down when they actually do have a lot in common.

Oh. Ok.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:41 pm
You know you read too much Twilight when:

You start trying to find someone who could fix a bike for you, even though you have no intentions of finding one at the moment.

(Yay for best buds!)

MelancholyAlice

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:54 pm
You Know You Read Too Much Twilight When...
♥ You watch The Holiday and try to hold in a laugh when you find out one of the characters is named "Jasper."

(And that was seriously laugh worthy because I didn't find that actor attractive at all)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:25 am
You Know You Read Too Much Twilight When:

You get detention for shouting, "AH HA!" In the middle of English class, and respond when asked why you did such a thing with, "Edward Cullen has the same opinion as I do about Romeo. He's fickle," to a round of applause from your fellow fans.

Needless to say, when you arrived at detention, you automatically take out the book and finish re-re-re-reading it.

MelancholyAlice

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:57 am
MelancholyAlice

You get detention for shouting, "AH HA!" In the middle of English class, and respond when asked why you did such a thing with, "Edward Cullen has the same opinion as I do about Romeo. He's fickle," to a round of applause from your fellow fans.

Needless to say, when you arrived at detention, you automatically take out the book and finish re-re-re-reading it.

*claps* biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:22 pm
complex_ity_
MelancholyAlice

*claps* biggrin

Ah! yes, yes... I know, I know. wink

MelancholyAlice

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:39 pm

1. You haunt anything that has to do with Twilight like a ghost; you're the only one to post in this guild the whole day, and you read every fanfic on the ravenclaw.us site in 2 hours.
2. You go out and buy whole CDs just to get single songs that were listed in the Twilight/New Moon playlists (ok, I only did that for two songs, but still...)
3. You start to feel protective about Stephenie's characters if someone does a bad job of portraying them in a fanfic. I mean, everyone has poetic license, but you can cross the line sometimes neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:57 pm
1. You find Stephenie's myspace, and message her asking her if she thinks you look somewhat like Bella. God..I feel so embarrassed now. I am so glad she didn't respond..unless she would have said yes...
2. You fall in love with Edward, and actually cry because he isn't real, and you are in love with a fictional character.
3. You search on myspace all day trying to find a real edward, somewhere.
4. You realize that you find Edward real, which is why you cry, feeling he is somewhere, and you just can't find him.
5. You beg your mom for next year to let you be Bella for halloween.
6. You beg your mom to move to Forks, Washington.
7. You read the book in under three hours.
8. You have to wait two days to get New Moon, and go insane, pulling your hair out.
9. You read over and over stepheniemeyer.com
10. You cried for the last ten chapters of Twilight, when Bella is talking about how much she is going in miss Edward, even though this is the umpteenth time you are reading it.
11. You join as many Twilight guilds as possible.
12. You make a New Moon and Twilight themed profile -Look at mine!-
13. You put in your myspace display name: Nicole has been obsessing over Edward and Bella™
14. You wish you were Bella, and ask your friends to call you Bella
15. You scream out loud in your mom's face when you find out New Moon was already out
16. You just stare at Twilight for hours.
17. You have memorized the infamous lines in the back of the book-About three things....
18. You could read Twilight and New Moon over and over and over again, for the rest of your life.
19. The person you want to meet the most is Stephenie Meyer
20. You want to be isolated with Stephenie Meyer on an island, to ask her to create the book
21. You want to become a witch and make the characters real, and the setting as Miss Meyers invisioned it.
22. You could go on with this list forever.
23. You would die if Edward was real.
24. You would walk over fire, roll around in it, submerge yourself under water for hours, get pricked by 209302382392039023029320932 needles, and do anything else for Edward to be real.
25. Your family doesn't exist anymore; you have Edward's family now.
26. You yell at your friends for not knowing what Twilight is
27. You pretend Edward is your boyfriend
28. You only date guys named Edward, and that are very, very pale.
29. You are called Bella by everyone, now.
30. You rename your mom Renee and your dad Charlie.
I could go on and on..but sadly, I MUST SLEEP NOW..unlike my poor Edward.
Tata, toodies.  

N i co l e

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:52 pm
eek Wow, ok...

1. You imagine Stephenie Meyer using Gaia, and then she'd come visit this guild since I'll probably never see her in person sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:28 pm
complex_ity_
eek Wow, ok...

1. You imagine Stephenie Meyer using Gaia, and then she'd come visit this guild since I'll probably never see her in person sweatdrop
You should like...search for the username Stephenie Meyer as a joke. XDD  

N i co l e

MelancholyAlice

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:05 am
nicolenikkki1
1. You find Stephenie's myspace, and message her asking her if she thinks you look somewhat like Bella. God..I feel so embarrassed now. I am so glad she didn't respond..unless she would have said yes...
2. You fall in love with Edward, and actually cry because he isn't real, and you are in love with a fictional character.
3. You search on myspace all day trying to find a real edward, somewhere.
4. You realize that you find Edward real, which is why you cry, feeling he is somewhere, and you just can't find him.
5. You beg your mom for next year to let you be Bella for halloween.
6. You beg your mom to move to Forks, Washington.
7. You read the book in under three hours.
8. You have to wait two days to get New Moon, and go insane, pulling your hair out.
9. You read over and over stepheniemeyer.com
10. You cried for the last ten chapters of Twilight, when Bella is talking about how much she is going in miss Edward, even though this is the umpteenth time you are reading it.
11. You join as many Twilight guilds as possible.
12. You make a New Moon and Twilight themed profile -Look at mine!-
13. You put in your myspace display name: Nicole has been obsessing over Edward and Bella™
14. You wish you were Bella, and ask your friends to call you Bella
15. You scream out loud in your mom's face when you find out New Moon was already out
16. You just stare at Twilight for hours.
17. You have memorized the infamous lines in the back of the book-About three things....
18. You could read Twilight and New Moon over and over and over again, for the rest of your life.
19. The person you want to meet the most is Stephenie Meyer
20. You want to be isolated with Stephenie Meyer on an island, to ask her to create the book
21. You want to become a witch and make the characters real, and the setting as Miss Meyers invisioned it.
22. You could go on with this list forever.
23. You would die if Edward was real.
24. You would walk over fire, roll around in it, submerge yourself under water for hours, get pricked by 209302382392039023029320932 needles, and do anything else for Edward to be real.
25. Your family doesn't exist anymore; you have Edward's family now.
26. You yell at your friends for not knowing what Twilight is
27. You pretend Edward is your boyfriend
28. You only date guys named Edward, and that are very, very pale.
29. You are called Bella by everyone, now.
30. You rename your mom Renee and your dad Charlie.
I could go on and on..but sadly, I MUST SLEEP NOW..unlike my poor Edward.
Tata, toodies.

Wow... You're amazing!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:31 pm

1. You're watching the Seattle New Years celebrations on TV. You're dozing off as they cut out for a weather report. And then you're suddenly wide awake and absurdly excited when they mention Forks, Washington, is going to have rain.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Pyramid Head In The Attic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:42 am
You know you read too much Twilight when...

You have a dream about the perfect guy, and when you wake up you go "Where'd Edward go to?"
Haha, I did that!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:25 pm
complex_ity_

1. You're watching the Seattle New Years celebrations on TV. You're dozing off as they cut out for a weather report. And then you're suddenly wide awake and absurdly excited when they mention Forks, Washington, is going to have rain.

Oh My gosh! I did that too!

MelancholyAlice

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:21 pm
Nicolenikkki1, that was so awesome. I'm particularly fond of number twenty-four xD

♥ The only music you listen to now are the songs from the Twilight and New Moon soundtracks.

♥ You actually went out and bought Wuthering Heights and a HUGE book containing all of Jane Austen's works, the latter because it looks like the one Bella was reading on the sunny day in the yard.

♥ You watch I Capture the Castle and squeal with delight when it mentions how Stephen looked like a "Greek god."

♥ You watch I Capture the Castle and squeal with delight when you hear Clair de Lune.

♥ You watch I Capture the Castle and A Series of Unfortunate Events, and you buy The Count of Monte Cristo for the sole reason that Henry Cavill and Emily Browning were Stephenie Meyer's top choices for the movie.

♥ You hear the movie is finally going to be realized for sure, and while you're screaming with happiness, you're also plotting the ways to torture the director and Mark Lord (the one writing the script) if they mess it up.

♥ You get your first laptop and the first thing you do is open the game "Hearts" and set the other three players as Alice, Edward, and Jasper, with you entering your name as Bella, of course.

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff