Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
People in your guild you dislike Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your prank
  Was funny!
  Was Cruel
  Was cruel and that's why it was so funny!
View Results

Funkyblueeyes

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:08 pm
Agenta
There's this one guy I don't like in the guild i'm a vice captain of- he types with totally bad grammar, and his opinions are mostly next to useless. But he's an active member, and nice enough, so I just keep my mouth shut.

I've had that.
They misspell every second word and don't have any solid points or debates. But they're active and they're sweethearts.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:47 pm
One member started to PM me, over, and over, and over......

It wasn't that he was harrassing me, in such a threatening sense, but he'd write " *pokes* " and send a PM.

EVERY DAY.

I stopped responding.
I couldn't be mean!
He was too n00bish even for that. sweatdrop

But I've blocked his PMs now.
User Image

Most of the guild members that bug me are just n00bish, and end up not posting, and get kicked out. XD  

Semine

iori_lamia

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:16 am
acutally..
i typo alot myself.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:29 pm
there are a lot of people I dislike but mostly its just annoying idiotic n00bs and such.  

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

iori_lamia

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:19 pm
noobs take time to mature, and thye do
lol  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:00 pm
Funkyblueeyes
Does anybody here have somebody in their guild that they mod in that they don't particularily like, but don't want to remove from the members list just for that?

There's this one guy in my guild that does nothing but post over and over again about how sex is bad and nobody in the world should ever have it. My friend and I were starting to feel irritated. So instead of being nice and mature people, we played a trick on him twisted

I went into his thread that he created about not having sex and made his original post white. Then I copy and pasted a paragraph in red writing that described how much he loved sex and he wanted to have it.
After doing this to a few of his posts in different sex-related threads (funny that there's more than one in my guild) I replaced his comment on sex being bad in the "all your sex questions answered" thread to the proper question: How can I keep from getting tired after too much sex??

That's what he gets for being so obsessed which pushing his anti-sex views in my guild xd If he gets mad and quits, it was sooooooooo worth it. I'm just waiting for people to see it, right now =P

So has anyone found a person that just wasn't so great? Did you do anything about it?
Wow, you're brutal dramallama Yes, there are some people in my guild that I don't particularly care for, but I'm not going into details.

I don't do very mean things to them, I just move most of their topics to the Chatterbox subforum or I give them bad rates in the "Rate the person above you" thread.  

King Henry

iori_lamia

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:58 pm
eheh secret get-backs  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:47 am
I had one person in one of my guilds I couldn't stand but she was the g/f of my co-vice captain. She had a mouth on her and her goal in life was to make my life miserable. My greatest joy was the day she and the co-vice broke up and I found out she stole stuff from his account. I had legit reason to ban her from my guild!!!!!  

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

RedMage666

10,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:37 pm
i dislike the people who forget to put in polls . xp  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:12 pm
RedMage666
i dislike the people who forget to put in polls . xp

it happens>< sweatdrop  

iori_lamia

GrayMist

5,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:14 pm

Oh. My. Gosh.

Ever since our spotlight, all these newbies flooded into the HTDM Guild, posted retarded spams, never bothered to read our stickies that the crew edited to all CAPS, and never showed up again.

DubbeyewTeeEff. Dx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:16 pm
oh man, that sound slike hell D:

everytime someone enters spotlight, i always hear bad stuff
><  

iori_lamia

GrayMist

5,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:06 pm

LOL.

** dies **

The people that came are reallyreallyreallyreally~ Eager.

xD;

Let's put it like that.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:20 pm
awwww? ( for them)  

iori_lamia

JTequila

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:33 am
I hate the people who don't read the freakin' rules thread. I send out a welcome pm to every member I allow, with a link to the freakin' rules thread. At least read it!

Recently the captain and I have been having a few problems with one of the Crew members just being a total asswipe and making really dumb threads and replies and insulting me. As soon as he insulted me though, the captain went ballistic on him. It was kind of amusing, but irritating at the same time. *twitches*  
Resources & Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff