Is Kin a girl or a boy? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:00 am
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Watch Ep. 135, in the end they show all of Akatsuki members, Zetsu, Al and Deidara are the one speaking, you can distinguish Deidara because of his ''-hum'' prefix after each sentence, it's CLEARLY a man's voice, quite masculine I have to say. I'll just try to forget everytime I saw him w/ Tobi
doing god knows what on Deviantart DX.
That's what I said about Temari, but she has BOOOOBS.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:42 pm
Shikalee
Kexita
...dizam. >.> well, I think the looking up what kind of "I" he says would be a good idea. Ill go look around and see if I can't find some un-translated pages and see what he uses.
...agh, but what if he uses watashi? That's unisex. >_< agh, well. Won't know until I look.
ROFL. Kin is a GIRL. Give it up. xd Unless you mean Deidara. It uses Watashi a lot.

xd I meant deidara! I probably should have mentioned that, considering this IS a topic about kin. My bad.  

Kexita

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:13 pm
Kexita
Shikalee
Kexita
...dizam. >.> well, I think the looking up what kind of "I" he says would be a good idea. Ill go look around and see if I can't find some un-translated pages and see what he uses.
...agh, but what if he uses watashi? That's unisex. >_< agh, well. Won't know until I look.
ROFL. Kin is a GIRL. Give it up. xd Unless you mean Deidara. It uses Watashi a lot.

xd I meant deidara! I probably should have mentioned that, considering this IS a topic about kin. My bad.
Yeah. I hope it's a girl personally so fangirls will like... love a girl. xd Just curious about how they'd react. But it's probably a guy.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:35 pm
What about the other girl characters and their fangirls?

I don't know many hxc Deidara fangirls anyways.  

Captain Verd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:08 pm
Captain Verd

I don't see that many... Actually, I've NEVER seen a lesbian fangirl. One that liked a girl. gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:15 pm
Lesbians?! surprised And I think Deidra might be... a guy? xd  

churrlo

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:18 pm
Shikalee
Captain Verd

I don't see that many... Actually, I've NEVER seen a lesbian fangirl. One that liked a girl. gonk
Really? I know a bunch of 'em.

Alot of chicks like Tsunade and Temari, right?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:26 pm
Even if Deidara was/is a girl, i'll still be his/her fangirl. 3nodding (gender doesn't matter to me. xd )

however, it WOULD be amusing to see the reactions of the fangirls who WOULD care. *snickers* they'd have a freak attack. xd  

Kexita

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:28 pm
Kexita
Even if Deidara was/is a girl, i'll still be his/her fangirl. 3nodding (gender doesn't matter to me. xd )

however, it WOULD be amusing to see the reactions of the fangirls who WOULD care. *snickers* they'd have a freak attack. xd
Especially the ones who like SasoDei rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:51 pm
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd

Really? I know a bunch of 'em.

Alot of chicks like Tsunade and Temari, right?
OHHH... Now that you mention it, I've seen a lot of girls like Temari and Tsunade... But most of them pretend to be boys. gonk I get confused.  

Syndactyly

churrlo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:01 pm
eek  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:25 pm
Sasukes_Little_Secret
I can't figure it out! I have the Naruto trading cards, and they say he- she- it's a guy, but SWEAR in the anime it was a girl. Help!!!

if it's the same one as the team with Dosu and Zaku, it's a mistake. She's a girl.  

Sarisb

3,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

gdhfsgkjdfnsufksja

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:36 pm
No doubt Kin is a girl.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:51 am
Kin is a girl, those trading cards are always s**t, i've seen one where its a pic of itachi while the back says haruno Sakura....  

invisibIe boii

Tenkiba

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:03 pm
She couldn't possibly be a boy. They don't put 3 boys on a team, it's 2 boys and a girl. Plus, when Shikamaru fights her he complains about always having to fight women.

Kin=female  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces