Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Graphitty-King

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:16 pm
C Teezy
Graphitty-King
C Teezy
hold ya fire.. I haven't seen E-Clispse up in here...

On one of tha pages he said he was buissy, but besides that I dunno whurr he is
I propose that someone lock the thread until E-Clipse is available

I guess so  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:39 pm
The reason I didn't accept is because u didn't post a limit therefore THE MAX IS 10 BARS. Now let the games begin...ur verse is due by Sunday st 12:00 am eastern...

I wonder if Mak is gonna reply 2 my verse
Considerin that each word is a lyrical cusre
Make his respect ride away in a lyrical hurse
But I’m just preachin 2 the choir, time 2 take him 2 church

Makairo know’s I’m g.o.o.d, and his homebois must testify
That I commonly make niggaz like him touch the sky
The light has shined on that dude so now I see through the darkness
He’s was once viewed as a rapper, now I see more of a pop artist

A bill cosby wannabe, it’s time he get cut down like a wooden block
I bet he’d like us if we gave his wack a** a pudding pop
That’ll make u stop critizing even though no one holds a small care
U might need 2 change ur Theories before I go call Claire

No need 4 a pause there, I’m just speakin facts…
U lion, so I say ******** all yal critiquing cats
I got a gun! There’s a stereotype since that’s ur favorite topic
I got a desert flow, but Mak’s is more subtropic

It's the son, Eclipse, even when the sun get blocked you still go blind
Short term memory dont affect you cause u still remember my shine
They need 2 snoop 2 see the signs, their incorrect directions can’t stop me
They ride each others d**k, so of course they cocky... stare wack a** *****...

The boldin was a tribute 2 my boy Grapphity...we still here ******** them uppity niggaz... xd U got til Sunday...

He came in here critisizing how we dress, and how are just like Bill Cosby...that's where the comparison came from.  

Eclipse The Righteous

Graphitty-King

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:50 pm
E~Clipse
The reason I didn't accept is because u didn't post a limit therefore THE MAX IS 10 BARS. Now let the games begin...ur verse is due by Sunday st 12:00 am eastern...

I wonder if Mak is gonna reply 2 my verse
Considerin that each word is a lyrical cusre
Make his respect ride away in a lyrical hurse
But I’m just preachin 2 the choir, time 2 take him 2 church

Makairo know’s I’m g.o.o.d, and his homebois must testify
That I commonly make niggaz like him touch the sky
The light has shined on that dude so now I see through the darkness
He’s was once viewed as a rapper, now I see more of a pop artist

A bill cosby wannabe, it’s time he get cut down like a wooden block
I bet he’d like us if we gave his wack a** a pudding pop
That’ll make u stop critizing even though no one holds a small care
U might need 2 change ur Theories before I go call Claire

No need 4 a pause there, I’m just speakin facts…
U lion, so I say ******** all yal critiquing cats
I got a gun! There’s a stereotype since that’s ur favorite topic
I got a desert flow, but Mak’s is more subtropic

It's the son, Eclipse, even when the sun get blocked you still go blind
Short term memory dont affect you cause u still remember my shine
They ride each others d**k, so of course they cocky... stare wack a** *****...

The boldin was a tribute 2 my boy Grapphity...we still here ******** them uppity niggaz... xd U got til Sunday...

And datz real niggaz, LOL E-Clipse, thanks fo tha shout out, I appreciate it. Come on Eternal Artiste, U called tha ***** out so send up yo s**t.....  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:15 am
You need to improve your reading skills - your grammer is non-sense,
I could hardly make it through your verse without suggesting "Hooked On Phonics"

A few bolded lines that his bitches will call wordplay
but you couldn't even think of what to type until the third day!*

Shaking in your Gaia gear, hoped to grab a victory
so unlike me, he gives a limit of time to post, 'cuz if I do - this niggas history,**
I don't need a flow or any tricks of the trade,
You and your e-boys are thugs? That's why your avi is the only one rocking a blade?

Nice profile, bro, pictures of yourself in the dark,
You trying to attract e-harmony males or just trying to make a baby face ***** look hard?***
Most of the guild wondered why his post took so long,
Well I got an answer: it took Graphitty, E-Clipse, Nicca and Icey to get it done!

They go "All for one and one for all"
So they all go down and deepthroat eachother's balls,
***** you're false, you're fake, your skills are fictional and pseudo,
The E-Clipse is about as real as the imaginary planet of Pluto,
I'll shatter the eclipse and announce this battle's over
And I bid the sun farewell - call this a Supernova.****

*The challenge was made on December 5, a day he was present and posting.
He didn't accept or respond until the 8th.

**I gave him all the time he wanted, which was apparently three days. He gave me a little more than a day or so, which I would spend sleeping or enjoying my weekend. razz Fine, I don't rush perfection.

***Just look at his profile, folks. He's no different than IceyPimp or Graphitty with their little pics in their signatures or profiles or whatever.
Isn't it cute?

****Supernova - The massive explosion that results from a combusting star. The reference is made through E-Clipse's play off of his own name, a solar eclipse.

Vote!  

The Legendary Makairo

Accounts Banned

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:28 am
You trying to attract e-harmony males or just trying to make a baby face ***** look hard?***
Well I got an answer: it took Graphitty, E-Clipse, Nicca and Icey to get it done!

tht shyt was funni. yall gotta admit xd

They ride each others d**k, so of course they cocky...

tht shyt was hella funni tho, but E got this... tht Bill Cosby shyt was gutter  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:58 am
Young_Droopy

I felt as if it were less of a diss, especially to me, and more of a simple mention of Bill Cosby. The punchlines he attempted to construct were very weak, and his verse was mostly composed of him attempting to mention a few irrelevant names.
Atleast I focused on dissing him with personals and stuff. razz But then again, you're his pal.
He finished poorly as well. My last line was genius, taking into consideration the astrological references. His was just empty.  

The Legendary Makairo

Accounts Banned

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:05 am
The Legendary Makairo
Young_Droopy

I felt as if it were less of a diss, especially to me, and more of a simple mention of Bill Cosby. The punchlines he attempted to construct were very weak, and his verse was mostly composed of him attempting to mention a few irrelevant names.
Atleast I focused on dissing him with personals and stuff. razz But then again, you're his pal.
He finished poorly as well. My last line was genius, taking into consideration the astrological references. His was just empty.
u did end off hot, but what he said wasnt empty. it fell off on some parts, but they were all OBVIOUSLY directed towards you. cause, keep it real, no dissin intended, but when u and yo homebois came in here all yall did was critisizing folk left n right like Bill Cosby be doin. you was gettin him wit what i posted up there earlier and how you ended it, but erethang seemed empt to me... but thts just me  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:10 am
Young_Droopy
The Legendary Makairo
Young_Droopy

u did end off hot, but what he said wasnt empty. it fell off on some parts, but they were all OBVIOUSLY directed towards you. cause, keep it real, no dissin intended, but when u and yo homebois came in here all yall did was critisizing folk left n right like Bill Cosby be doin. you was gettin him wit what i posted up there earlier and how you ended it, but erethang seemed empt to me... but thts just me
I guess that means my verse was too intelligent. rofl
More votes, folks!  

The Legendary Makairo

Eclipse The Righteous

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:16 am
The Legendary Makairo
Young_Droopy

Yes I agree my ending was somewhat weak, but for a min. of 6 bars my verse was better than yours...AND for the record I'm on my school's wrestling team and we've been extending practice this week...Yesterday we had a match and when I came home I saw all the s**t u had been talkin so I sat down for like a hour and a half just writin...I made 2 verses
then took the hotter bars from the two...Ur just using that 3 day s**t as a reason as to y my verse was better...u want some cheese wit that whine? cheese_whine xd  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:18 am
The Legendary Makairo
Young_Droopy
The Legendary Makairo
Young_Droopy

I guess that means my verse was too intelligent. rofl
More votes, folks!
they was actually too simple, except the ones we have already established as hot. tht hooked on phonics is overused  

Accounts Banned

The Legendary Makairo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:20 am
E~Clipse
The Legendary Makairo
Young_Droopy

Yes I agree my ending was somewhat weak, but for a min. of 6 bars my verse was better than yours...AND for the record I'm on my school's wrestling team and we've been extending practice this week...Yesterday we had a match and when I came home I saw all the s**t u had been talkin so I sat down for like a hour and a half just writin...I made 2 verses
then took the hotter bars from the two...Ur just using that 3 day s**t as a reason as to y my verse was better...u want some cheese wit that whine? cheese_whine xd

It took you over an hour to write that bullshit? rofl
I can't wait for some sensible people to vote.

@Droopy: Read this quoted post of his over, and you'll see how significant the "Hooked on Phonics" line is.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:23 am
i vote for mak,the whole super nova s**t won me over lol..thats why i dont use my name in refrence if it can be used against me.  

The Tactician

Accounts Banned

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:25 am
E~Clipse
The Legendary Makairo
Young_Droopy

rofl
@Mak: in tht case the same could be said about dudes in yo crew. its just slang to me. we all do it  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:27 am
Young_Droopy
E~Clipse
The Legendary Makairo
Young_Droopy

rofl
@Mak: in tht case the same could be said about dudes in yo crew. its just slang to me. we all do it
I have no crew. I'm here alone to grab a few more easy wins.

And you seem to be quite the critic. My verse was "simple" was it? And his was better than mine?
Let's have a battle then, buddy.  

The Legendary Makairo

Eclipse The Righteous

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:29 am
The Tactician
i vote for mak,the whole super nova s**t won me over lol..thats why i dont use my name in refrence if it can be used against me.
lol. I respect ur vote, but could u be more specific...there was 10 bars and I personnally don't think a vote should be cast because of one bar...  
Rap (battles, free verses, etc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff