The Treaty Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Glitterbean

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:52 pm
Awaikuro
I guess because he wasn't a werewolf when he did it, it might not count.

I think the treaty applies to all members of the Quiluete tribe, though, whether they're werewolves or not. Jacob even said, "I guess I just broke the treaty."  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 1:48 pm
.Thalionwen.
You know how in the end Jacob is all "You can't change Bella because you'll break the treaty so HA!" Yea well has anyone other than me noticed that JACOB ALREADY BROKE THE TREATY???? I mean, my god, in the first book he tells Bella about the Cullens then he's like , "Man, I guess I just broke the treaty." So, technically, there is no treaty. Bella can be changed. xp But now I'm annoyed because the next book is probably gonna be all about how Bella can't be changed and a way to get around it. And I already know so it's gonna make them all seem like idiots. I'll probably end up throwing the book across the room out of frustration. Shortly after I scream at the text that everyone is a freakin idiot.

Yeah but,
1) he was probably joking
2) they don't know that

But more importantly, didn't they break the treaty by killing a vampire on their land?  

DruidTigeress

Sparkly Genius

25,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 11:16 pm
DruidTigeress
But more importantly, didn't they break the treaty by killing a vampire on their land?

No; it only applies to Carlisle's family (aka the Cullens and Hales).

But as said, Jacob already broke the treaty way back when in Twilight (page 126).

Think about this war though...
It's seven vampires versus five werewolves, two of which we definitely know are very, very young pups.
When we say war, doesn't it bring to mind...larger numbers? I sense new characters being introduced @__@
*but ish probably wrong*

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 4:15 pm
i no what you mean! after i read the book i was like dude WTF?! it's been broken!!!!!!!! whats wrong with you people?!...and vampires...anyway. i agree! 3nodding  

Dare-2-Sing

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces