Captain

Aekea Warrior

19,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:11 pm
Welcome new members.

My apologies that this guild has little activity. I blame BZP (no offense, since I'm a member there).  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:18 am
I've been a member of this place for a long time, but kinda forgot about it until now. So, my name's Orohu. It's nice to meet all of you.  

Orohu

7,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200

hideout345

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:33 pm
hideout345, caller of Lord Cthulhu and Lord Teridax.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:28 pm
oops i forgot to inturduce myself when i came (haha...)

Hello everyone, my name is Saranus, Toa of tame. I was once a good toa, but that was before I was exiled... I accidently killed an Agori. but now since then, I have taken up racing. I also study in science. The mask I wear is the Mask of Tame it allows me to befriend any creature. Sometimes I tame creatures for I can just use their pieces to create bigger and better creatures, or upgrade vehicles. or to have help in fights.  

ghostclaw

3,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Piraka Zaktan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:45 pm
im zaktan,and formaly thelizardprince,i had my account stolen,if you could be so kind plz add my account TheBlueLizard  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:55 pm
PirakaZaktan
im zaktan,and formaly thelizardprince,i had my account stolen,if you could be so kind plz add my account TheBlueLizard

Done. I'm sorry to hear about your other account.  

KZN02
Captain

Aekea Warrior

19,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Marathon 300

Piraka Zaktan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:57 pm
KZN02
PirakaZaktan

Done. I'm sorry to hear about your other account.
tis ok kz,no sweat,....i just wish i can get back,at least i have two completed dream avi's ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:22 pm
Yeah, lol. I like your avi though. Really looks like zaktan.  

vulpineCrafter
Vice Captain

Playful Shapeshifter

15,000 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Piraka Zaktan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:31 pm
thanks,i think im going to make an irnakk next *evil laugh* and then i will do karzani!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:22 pm
Hi people! -waves-  

Sora VioGreen

7,525 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100

kayasto

Invisible Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:42 am
ok well im not exactly new sweatdrop i been in this guild for a while but i dont wanna just take up space anymore so im gunna try to be more active ^^ ok...

well i have been collecting bionicles since the very begining of them ^^ and im proud of it. i have over 80 sets (idk exactly...ill have to back and count again >.< ) so i have most of the sets except for most of the vehicles and the old big sets like the exo toa and the boxer and the bohrok queens crying , i love green its my fav color AND it just so happens that my 1st bionicle was the Turaga Matau (im kinda disapointed in this years greens but oh well <~> ) anyway the way i got into bionicle is ...this will prolly be the last thing i say >w<...ok i got a soccer (i hate sports xP ) lego set for christmas from my grandma back in 2000/2001 (i cant remember exactly) and my mom took me and my bro to wal-mart to get anouther of the same type of set but somthing else cought my eye (i didnt want anouther soccer set lol) it looked like a robot (and every1 knows robots are cool =w= ) and i told my mom "oooh can i get this insted, it looks cool its like a robot and its GREEN" O: and she said no you should get anouther soccer set, and i told her "i dont want a soccer set" >.< and she said fine but if you lose any peices dont be cryin to me, and i was like ok ^^ and then that next christmas i got 5 of the Toa Mata (the place my parents went was out of Tahu T^T so i have no tahu set yet belive it or not ...and i heard lots of ppls 1st bionicle set was tahu, well i already said witch was my 1st) and the 6 original Bohrok ^^ so yea thats prettymuch my story sry its so long OuO;  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:46 am
PirakaZaktan
thanks,i think im going to make an irnakk next *evil laugh* and then i will do karzani!!!

get a green grenade and a gold sword or hook or somthin and it will make your avi even more like Zaktan ^^  

kayasto

Invisible Gaian

Kohrak Va

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:54 am
Greetings, yall. Looks like tons of fun here.

Glad to be here  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:04 am
hello i am zac11th i am high ranking on glatorian arena and my lego network and have loved bionicles from the start when they came out in 2001. i have about 100+ bionicles and i play games on bionicle.com

zac11th  

zac11th

4,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
The BIONICLE Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers