Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Who is the best pair for Hyuuga Neji? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is the best pair for Hyuuga Neji?
Yamanaka Ino
6%
 6%  [ 10 ]
Ten-Ten
62%
 62%  [ 102 ]
Haruno Sakura
12%
 12%  [ 20 ]
Hyuuga Hinata
19%
 19%  [ 31 ]
Total Votes : 163

LastoftheUchiha

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 1:32 am
Hmmm... my fave for Neji is Lee! ^^ But he isn't on the list crying

Hm... other than that I'd have to go for Naruto or Tenten... those are both overly popular in fanfiction.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 3:20 pm
hyuuga hinata?!?!?
isnt she neji's cuz?

THATS JUST PLAIN NASTY!!!!!!!!!  

K1keiichikun

Lu Shi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 4:51 pm
Well I think Ten Ten because it seems as if neji is nicer to her than to any other girl. I think Ino looks good with shikamaru and sakura likes sasuke already. ^.^  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 5:02 pm
Hinata is family and i think Family going out with Family is wrong. Sakura is still too obsesed with Sasuke. And Ino Is a loud mouth and also is obsessed with Sasuke. Ten-Ten is the only one I've seen outside of his family who's shown him compassion throughout the hardships and is a girl. I think Ten-Ten is best for him, if he chooses to get involved in that kind of relationship.  

Adyeruz

CrabappleRed

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 1:00 pm
Honestly, I'd like to see Neji hook up with either TenTen or Sakura. But I'm much more in favor of Sakura.

Ino is out of the question. She's much to forward for Neiji. Plus, she lacks the dignity and sophistication some one like his seems to need. The whole "I always wanted to get to know you" thing in the chunnin exame was just a lame tactic for her team to use to try and get the scroll. I mean, her team mates did essentialy the same thing, and you don't see people pairing Neji up with, say, Chouji do you?

Neji couldn't marry Hinata because they happen to be first cousins. Aside from the moral issues raised by that kind of incest, marying that closely between family memebers is dangerous: your kid is much, much more likely to have some weird deformaty. So, unless you WANT Neji's kid to have an extra arm sticking out of his head. . .
While it's true that marrying within the family might be desirable, it seems unlikely. So far, each and every one of the Hyuuga family members we've seen posess the tell-tale white eyes of the Byakugan. As such, it is reasonably safe to assume that the Byakugan gene is dominant, as opposed to recessive (as the Sharingan seems to be). Thus, while inter- family marriages might occure every so often, there's no reason to risk one so closely related.

Tenten is currently the closest thing to Neji's "cannon" love intrest. she seems to hold intrest in him, and they both have mutual respect born of being team members who both pull their weight. If there's a woman Neji currently admires it's Tenten. TenTen is also smart, determined, and very skilled, all thing that would be desirable in a match for an advanced bloodline. After all, bloodlines should not only be kept resonably strong, they should also be enhanced. Bringing in fresh blood with such positive aspects would be viewed as a good thing.

Sakura would work with Neji because she posesses many of the same qualities as TenTen: she's very skilled and is near to genius level in her grasp of chakra control and new tactics. She also begning to develop the same iron determination. And lastly. . .I favor her over Tenten simply because she currently has more of a personality. ^^;  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 1:08 pm
I'm sorry, but the thought of EVER pairing two cousins together
is just plain gross to me.....

Personally, I think that Ten-Ten and Neji would do well together.  

Kazrielle

Battle-ready Knight

15,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Kageme

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 2:58 am
i love neji, but he's so anti social... i guess ten ten would work for him tho, they have similar aspirations...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 1:52 am
well, for those who don't like Hinata being paired with neji.... umm... just respect others decision..... that's what they like ..... we cannot do anything about it.....  

freesha

NinjaPanda120

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 6:24 am
ChibiAngelwolf
out of the four I say Hinata..to keep the byaugen in the family (sorry for the misspelling)

WHAT!!!!!! their cousins!!!!!!! thats nasty  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:18 am
Ten-Ten.......... whee  

Seiryoku7

SQEEEE GURL

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 11:51 am
hmm,i like Ino/neiji pairing..its cool.
or either tenten..
whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 1:24 pm
sorry if you're offended by this but..... ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND, I MEAN C'MON, NEJI AND HINATA, THEY'RE COUSINS it's very very disgusting to actually think that they'd be a good pairing but if they weren't cousins then it'd be alright for them to marry and they'd be a good couple.... and plus Hinata loves Naruto... not Neji... I know both their names start with "N" but they're totally different

I VOTE TEN-TEN AND NEJI... or maybe someone of the Hyuuga Clan that are not closely related to him... jeez, how the hell do you think we were born?.... if you actually think about it... Adam and Eve were the first man and woman on earth and they had kids who also had kids and so on and so forth so that means that we ALL might be very very far related from eachother or half brothers and sisters ((if you don't get what i'm saying... what do I hear?... SOCIAL STUDIES TIME!! blaugh )) but that's another topic but i'm just pointing it out to all of you who forgot

Well the best pair for Neji is Ten-ten!! blaugh blaugh who totally kicks a** by the way wink blaugh *does a little chibi ninja happy dance* 3nodding

please don't lecture me sweatdrop  

Toxicity_of_Len

Toxicity_of_Len

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 1:41 pm
ok so here are my final decisions on who the best pairing for Neji could be ((remember the word "could".... ok?... repeat it in your mind... well back to the topic)):

Neji and Ten-Ten ((i'm supporting this pairing more than the one below))
Neji and Hinata ((that's only if she wasn't closely related to him or not related to him at all but still a Hyuuga... it's possible that she would still be a Hyuuga but not really related to him))

Don't think i'm gross just because I said "Neji and Hinata" but if you think about it they do look cute together but Naruto and Hinata look cuter 4laugh

TRY TO REMEMBER EVERYTHIING I SAID.... WELL, TECHNICALLY TYPED AND POSTED!! blaugh xp ((I just bit my tounge irl xp ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 8:01 pm
ChibiAngelwolf
Nozomi-chan!
I think it would be Ten-Ten, because she thinks so highly of him, and they need to involve her more into the story!

Hinata thinks highly of him too..

because it is aprt of the bloodline. hey, kau didn't come from a pure bloodline. he's only half of his clan. and he was powerful

BESIDES THAT!

Neiji and Hinata can be considered either first cousins OR HALF BRO/SIS since their fathers are IDENTICAL TWINS!  

Celestainia

3,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

KyuubiPandoraChan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 9:31 pm
Ten Ten fits him well.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff