Reply Twilight-Related Fanart
Twilight Apparel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your own Twilight shirt?
  Yes, I'm a proud owner of one :D
  Yes, my whole wardrobe will soon be covered with Twilight.
  No, I don't know how to make one or where to buy one ;_;
  No, and I don't plan on ever getting one (me: wtf)
  I'm in the process of recieving / making one.
View Results

misery incarnate

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:06 pm
on zazzle type edward cullen into the search box; there are some cute fan-made shirts and buttons already on there and you can pick the shirt style size and color with the design you want; very cool.
i have the one with the swans that says "perfect like edward and bella" in black it's adorable
and the heroine button heart  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:32 pm
I tried making a shirt today. It was black and it was going to have the flower from New Moon on the front and the quote that goes something like "So ready for this to be the end...the twilight of your life, though your life has barely started." on the back. I don't remember it exactly. Unfortunately, this "ironing tissue paper" that was supposed to be included with the special paper that you can iron on designs with wasn't there, so I tried using a thin towel instead, but the towel kinda stuck to the shirt, so there's a big white rectangle and you can't really read it. sad sad sad So, anyway, the moral of my woeful tale is, if the instructions say "ironing tissue paper," don't substitute it for a towel! crying crying That is my advice to all my fellow twilight fans. wink

@Whoever said they don't know any twilight fans in their school: I would bet there's at least SOME. I don't know how you'd go about finding out who they are, but it's a bestselling book, so you'd think if there's that many fans out there, at least a couple would go to your school. I know at least 5 people besides me at my school, and I live out in the middle of nowhere.  

Glitterbean

Twilight-Related Fanart

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces