Myspace Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kakei Setsunai

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:02 pm
If you add me, at least let me know you are from the guild.

http://www.myspace.com/kinshi_ichigo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:06 pm
_PsychoPathic-Tend3ncies_
-Resurrected Writer-
stark espada1
Can someone please tell me why every one love's myspace so much i personally hate it?

I'm neutral.
My only possible reason for liking it is that it's one of the few websites - outside of E-mail services - where many of my real life friends have accounts.

LOL. It's now a fad to love Myspace, as well as it is to hate it. It's funny.

I use it mostly for bands, and groups that can introduce me to new music. I have some people I know in real life.

http://myspace.com/mjkk
ill never join it i do not care ill go to the bands web page rather then myspace. and all my frends or on msn and messanger.  

Free the immortal

MediaclCunt

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:11 pm
myspace.com/villevalo_is_sex_on_legs  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:11 pm
-Resurrected Writer-
stark espada1
Can someone please tell me why every one love's myspace so much i personally hate it?

I'm neutral.
My only possible reason for liking it is that it's one of the few websites - outside of E-mail services - where many of my real life friends have accounts.
That's pretty much it for me to. Everyone bugged me into getting one. Don't beleive anything you read about me on there by the way. The whole thing is to see how many people actually buy it or not, oh and if you comment about that, i'll just delete it and block you. All the people who aren't reading this can think what they like. xd  

Henneth Annun
Captain

X~.McRfan.~X

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:48 pm
Yah, I have one, but I never get on since I'm not allowed. I only get on at friends' houses or the public library. But I guess if you wanna add me, go ahead. C: I'll accept you if you tell me you're from gaia, especially if you're on my friend's list. But DO NOT add me just to have another friend and if you aren't going to talk to me (on gaia) don't add me, because I absolutely hate that.

The link to mine is on my profile. You'll know it's me if you see three girls as the picture. I'm in the middle if you'd like to know, and it's not a very good picture of me I know.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:57 pm
XWraith_LordX
-Resurrected Writer-
stark espada1

I'm neutral.
That's pretty much it for me to. Everyone bugged me into getting one. Don't beleive anything you read about me on there by the way. The whole thing is to see how many people actually buy it or not, oh and if you comment about that, i'll just delete it and block you. All the people who aren't reading this can think what they like. xd
I'm in the same boat, but I actually test out random adds, I'll try and engage them in conversation, if they converse back and I think they're cool, I'll add them, if not I won't.  

Rellik San
Crew

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:18 pm
Rellik San
XWraith_LordX
-Resurrected Writer-
stark espada1

I'm neutral.
I'm in the same boat, but I actually test out random adds, I'll try and engage them in conversation, if they converse back and I think they're cool, I'll add them, if not I won't.
I tried that once and I got some girl who's message back was amazingly incoherant, mainly due to the fact of her large vocabulary of cuss words.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:30 pm
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San
XWraith_LordX
-Resurrected Writer-
stark espada1

I'm neutral.
I tried that once and I got some girl who's message back was amazingly incoherant, mainly due to the fact of her large vocabulary of cuss words.
See I seem to attract writers for some reason.  

Rellik San
Crew

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:33 pm
Rellik San
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San
XWraith_LordX
-Resurrected Writer-
stark espada1

I'm neutral.
I have a lot of bad luck with that. The people in my highschool honors classes don't know what a proper noun is, so you can imagine how much success I have when I try to have an intelligent conversation with anyone there.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:36 pm
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San
XWraith_LordX
I have a lot of bad luck with that. The people in my highschool honors classes don't know what a proper noun is, so you can imagine how much success I have when I try to have an intelligent conversation with anyone there.
Where as I regularly get intelligent conversation, but that can be just as bad, as sometimes you just want to be silly and tell stupid jokes.  

Rellik San
Crew

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:44 pm
Rellik San
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San
XWraith_LordX
Where as I regularly get intelligent conversation, but that can be just as bad, as sometimes you just want to be silly and tell stupid jokes.

*must...get to....college...soon....only...a few...more...years* sweatdrop
I don't have a solution for that. I come here for a conversation, that's how bad it is. Or I talk to my friend in Unkraine, the 9 hour time difference and the long distance phone costs do nothing to help my dilema.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:50 pm
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San
XWraith_LordX

*must...get to....college...soon....only...a few...more...years* sweatdrop
I don't have a solution for that. I come here for a conversation, that's how bad it is. Or I talk to my friend in Unkraine, the 9 hour time difference and the long distance phone costs do nothing to help my dilema.
Well at least you don't have to explain to people, why they can't use your username. smile  

Rellik San
Crew

lyssiah

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:43 pm
Vampire Kurix
I do. I'll even give a link for whoever cares enough to look at it.

www.myspace.com/kurix

That song is freaking awesome (the one on your myspace page)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:55 pm
I love to talk to new people so i'd love to be added.
http://www.myspace.com/thewitchofnovember

lyssiah

exeno rainbow

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:46 pm
http://www.myspace.com/exeno  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items