Fifii

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:18 am
EMMETT!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:38 pm
jasper  

Neoko-of-the-night

xxcelestialstarxx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:14 pm
Edward's my favourite! But I love Alice too!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:22 pm
i still only like Edward and it will stay that way!!!  

moi possum

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:17 pm
I am sorry all you mongrel fans, but I can't STAND Jacob!!!! HE makes me want to punch something...preferably him! Grrrrrrrr.....

Edward is waaaaaaaaaaaaay better.

Has anyone noticed the kind of cat and dog thing? Edward's favorite thing to hunt is mountain lion, he runs like a cheetah, he's still strong, but leaner like a cat. And Jacob is...a dog. He's mostly faithful, but can have his 'days'. He's also a dog...that might have something to do with it...

I don't understand how anyone can like Jacob after he tricked Bella into kissing him. *pukes in bucket* Seriously, I don't care if Bella loved (or still loves) Jacob. She better stay with Edward or someone's going to pay...probably Stephanie.

One other thing, has anyone thought of the horror that maybe it's all a dream? THAT would make me mad...I'm getting mad just thinking about it...

Anyway, favorite character...Edward. Other than that...Esme. She rocks.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:19 pm
WEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeee I'm and Alice and Jasper fan blaugh heart blaugh heart 4laugh  

Sora_Mizuki_Chan

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:20 pm
It's funny how there are no votes for Charlie. Haha.

*Charlie sits in corner and emo-sobs* xd  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:35 am
My favs are Edward, Bella and Alice... Oh, and Angela I think is pretty cool...  

Ameraq

3,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Ameraq

3,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:39 am
luckyfelix
I am sorry all you mongrel fans, but I can't STAND Jacob!!!! HE makes me want to punch something...preferably him! Grrrrrrrr.....

Has anyone noticed the kind of cat and dog thing? Edward's favorite thing to hunt is mountain lion, he runs like a cheetah, he's still strong, but leaner like a cat. And Jacob is...a dog. He's mostly faithful, but can have his 'days'. He's also a dog...that might have something to do with it...

I don't understand how anyone can like Jacob after he tricked Bella into kissing him. *pukes in bucket* Seriously, I don't care if Bella loved (or still loves) Jacob. She better stay with Edward or someone's going to pay...probably Stephanie.

One other thing, has anyone thought of the horror that maybe it's all a dream? THAT would make me mad...I'm getting mad just thinking about it...

Wow... That is scary, that it's only a dream...

I agree... Jacob is cool, it's just I don't think he's right for Bella. He should probably get whatch-ma-call-it on Leah... You know, how Luke (that's right, right?) was on Emily...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:42 am
Well my 2 favorite characters are
Jacob && Emmett

punk-rock-xx

wintercherryblossom

2,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:41 pm
I LOVE JACOB!!!
and i would TOTALLY not mind if he imprinted upon meee...
i think i would die of delight
heart

STEVEN STRAIT!!!
User Image
hes soo hot and could play jacob sooo well!!!
xd

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:59 pm
i gotta say roslilai is my favorite(wat can i say im a boy shees the ecnnces of beutati)
(can't spell  

Cheeter2000

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:59 pm
Ameraq
luckyfelix

Wow... That is scary, that it's only a dream...

I agree... Jacob is cool, it's just I don't think he's right for Bella. He should probably get whatch-ma-call-it on Leah... You know, how Luke (that's right, right?) was on Emily...

Lol, it would be funny is he imprinted on another werewolf, but also very fortunate. The guy that imprinted on Emily is named Sam, not Luke.

The dream thing might make sense, actually, though I don't want it to happen.

It makes sense because Stephanie actually got the idea from a dream. Her dream was that a vampire girl and human boy were talking about their relationship and how it would work, seeing as one is a vampire and the other is a human. It also took place in a meadow.

Another possibility, related to the Dream Scheme, is a vision, like Alice is seeing all of this in a vision, before she's even found by the Cullens, like the story IS is version that's going to lead her and Jasper to the Cullens. Kind of hard to wrap your mind around though...

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff