Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark thoughts as a child?
  Yes. LOL
  No...
View Results

BlackFlamesofSorrow

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:18 am
I wasn't really DARK dark. Just normal dark. I drew stick people dying by impalement, blood and weapons. I always liked making those white marks so I would scrath myself with anything. Whenever I was bleeding, I would drink all the blood cause I thought is was gooood.(But that might not be dark) I tortured animals and insects. I would take ants and pull off their heads and watch them still moving on the floor. I would pull of insects' legs and body parts and just watch them moving. Although no one I knew knew about this. I loved death too. Yep, good times.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:55 pm
i was very dark as a child many of my old teachers from kindercare to 3ed grade might go as far as calling me violent when i was in 2ed grade i drew a picture of my brother with a knife in his head and ...yea my mom got scared and in 3ed grade i did not talk for the first 3 mounths and when the teacher told me i had to say something or i couldent go outside i bit her so i think i was very dark back in the younger grades  

vailendeathmage

6,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Flatterer 200

toriable2016

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:04 pm
Dont even get me started....When I was six...and my sister was four or five...She took my tourture doll....(kind of weird,but you know....I used to stick needles in its head and things like that),and I chased after her to get it back.She tried to run into my room,but I grabbed the doll and put her in a head lock.Then....I slammed the door on her head...YEah....evil I know eek I got a spanking from my dad and then was grounded for three weeks.Which also reminds me of the time a few months ago where I shot her with a metal tipped arrow.. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:25 pm
I think I posted in here before but...ah, well. much like some of the others in this thread, I was given an assignmentto right about anything I wanted and myt time frame was 45 min. Everyone else in my classwrote this plain, emotionless crap, but I went all out and rote the story of a firefighter and the faithful death of his lover (I was only 12, but.......yeah.........). It was pretty dramatic with him seeing her burned carcass fall out of a window.............. xd

.+Melanthios+.

Lilium_Crusade

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:01 pm
omg u had a torture doll?o.0 i know your sister is annoying but u shot her with an arrow?! gonk i wasnt really dark when i was little..my favorite color was pink and this 1 year my whole wardrobe was pink..now my whole wardrobe is almost all black..i didnt really do anything dark except pop the heads off of barbie dolls..my dad fixed them anyways..xD  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:07 pm
miturn:I wrote a story like that one time^^It was violent and they sent me to the principle's office>_< Yeah Amber,....I shot my sister with an arrow... xp It was really stupid...She said shoot me but dont shoot me.I was like.....whatever....,so I just let it go and Bam!Ask her to show you her scar sometime blaugh I threw one of my sister's bratz dolls out the window yesterday,and a car ran over it....I feel really evil....I think your right Amber....I am phycotic eek

toriable2016

Veruniel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:32 pm
If anyone has experienced severely dark thoughts as a child, I can't imagine them 'LOL'ing about it.

Many of the things discussed in this thread fall within the range of normal behavior for children — and if it seems otherwise, it's just because so many people have silly, groundless notions about the fairytale innocence of childhood. In my experience, kids like to be morbid and like to be shocked. Nice, shiny, happy stories aren't nearly as popular with most kids as stories about witches devouring naughty little children. They love that stuff. If that makes them dark, well, then everybody's a little dark.

When I hear a phrase like "dark thoughts," I think of something a lot more dire. Believe me, there are kids out there who, at the age of six or seven, have already grappled with more personal demons than most people will see in their entire lives. Watching a five year old's clumsy suicide attempts and covert self-mutilation will give "dark childhood" a different meaning entirely.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:33 pm
well, I was kinda dark. but not really, I didn't talk at all, saw no point in it. I wrote in preschool and was always writing songs about people falling in love and then dying. I tore the heads off all my dolls and such, but in 2nd grade I got really gothic cause that's the year my life died. my life went down the s**t hole that year, because I had 6 people die that I loved and trusted. every year since then I've lost at very least 7 to death. I just got darker every year, figured out I loved black, didn't like to talk, liked to think and write and loved silence, and loved to be on my own. I didn't really get depressed and start cutting till 6th grade though. then I was about an inch from suicide that year, till my last bf pulled me back from that, and he just died 4 months ago, so life sucks. get over it.  

nightwing773

Lilium_Crusade

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:39 pm
naw ur just a little disturbed xD thats ok i pushed my brother down the stairs xD  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:46 pm
i've always been thought of as strange. in school i used to sit in the back of the class and draw persons getting stabbed with knives. now i go to a special school where they keep a close eye on you.  

screwed pixie

nightwing773

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:54 pm
my parents want me to go there, but I don't see the need so they can't send me since I'm legal now.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:23 pm
I wasn't terrible. A fake hitlist in 5th grade, and I enjoyed dark poetry, but I think that was more part of my personality than Goth or anything. I did always love to draw people falling off cliffs/floating things with spikes in the bottoms, and their heads falling off.  

Ether-Eating Eskimo

Endlos Blut Staub

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:51 am
Well, I guess I wasnt a 'dark child' per say, but I did have some rather messed up dreams as a child, (one time Hanson raped my mommy crying )

But I had, and still do have, a constant obsession with death. Considering I was around my grandparents all the time, and everyone dies around them, I'd ask constantly about sickness and death. Scared my grandmother to death.

And when I got slightly older (like 8 or so), as an old indian custom (cherrokiee and sicilian baby!), my grandpa would take me to graveyards, tell me about the people we know who died in there, and so on and so forth.

I also had alot of animals die around me. crying (like my dog asian. it was sad.)

But I will say that I've always been an angry girl, being made fun of constantly wasnt too fun, and having learning issues that your teachers didnt understand wasnt too fun either. (i used to get so much garbage from teachers.)

But, I love my childhood and wouldn't trade it for any other childhood in the world! (cept, I could of done without the chainsaws!)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:33 pm
xd

Oh jeez. Me as a kid? I was nice. And shy, and a crybaby, and clingy, all this other stuff. I'd write about a gajillion poems, and whenever there was a holiday or a birthday, I'd make special cards for my family members and all this stuff. And I was always constantly telling my mother I loved her.

The darkest thing I remember doing was teasing my cousin about the death of our aunt. Honestly, she was 2 yrs older than me and started crying! The weird thing is though, I loved my aunt. I used to go visit her in the hospital in the freezing cold with my uncle. But her death really didn't affect me at all.

OH! OH! And I used to be able to cry on que ... by imagining my mother was dying .... Funny. That doesn't work anymore. surprised

Anyway, I blame the fact that I was young and stupid for all that innocent crap ['Cept the poetry! <3]. My family's ... well. I'm not going to give 'em cards anytime soon, and when I graduate I'm hoping to move as far west as possible.

AverageTyrant

MorganLeFaie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:01 pm
i have pictures of me wearing pink stuff I now regret letting my mother dress me as a kid cause I turned out crazy wahmbulance  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff