Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
The Dark Nexus ((Rant Thread)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:09 pm
That's what the thread is there for. To unleash your rage without having to deal with consequences.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:14 pm
Ral Roke
That's what the thread is there for. To unleash your rage without having to deal with consequences.
I know, Im just saying. He is real pissed. Hopefully he doesnt take it out in the RP. Although it may add a little more spice to it.... *Runs from Stellar*

My freind Stole my ******** guild. When I get it back im going to tear it apart and get him back TEN FOLD... This is the second time.... Im going to kill... No scratch that I am going to kill him.  

DarkLordTantis

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:14 pm
Technically you're not supposed to be commenting here either.

Spurning people on isn't exactly something which is encouraged, so I'd recommend keeping out of personal rants.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:22 pm
Got ya. Wont do it again.  

DarkLordTantis

Asha Greyjoy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:13 am
Oh my. Been here for only three days, and already I'm beginning a rant.

WHY THE HELL MUST APARTMENTS IN THE WASHINTON DC AREA BE SO ******** EXPENSIVE?!

I mean, seriously. even the small single-person efficiency apartments (which are about the size of a large college dorm room) are running for at LEAST $835 a MONTH. AT LEAST. Which, pissingly enough, makes it nigh-impossible for a generic full-time college student and part-time secretary (with good pay, I may add) to be able to afford a goddamn place. I'd be able to afford a damn place off of what I'm making, but that would be ALL I would be able to afford. Food? It's back to living off of ramen and tea. Gas? HAHAHA. Half the time the apartments don't include internet in their charges/utility rates, so I'd have to install and pay for that s**t, too.

I know, I know. I can just stay home with my family. Pfft. Like ******** that's going to happen. They've all made it clear they want me out of here. Why? One simple, STUPID reason- "You're not nice to your little brother."

The ********? What sort of parents kick their daughter out for THAT reason?! My little brother is a c**t. Not to them though. Oh NOOO. He's so perfect that his s**t doesn't smell, blah blah...

Honestly. My parents act towards my brother like Cersei does to Joffrey in Game of Thrones. I kid you not. With me, they're like "Oh. You live here still?"

Anyways, back tot he rant. Worst bit is, my mom's so bloody hypocritical about it. "Oh no," she goes. "You can't leave. What will I do without my only girl? You'll get all antisocial and withdrawn and I worry, blaaaah blah blah..."

Three hours later, she gives me s**t at how I should "Move out and stop living in the basement like some loser."

Pfffft. I'm not one of those creepy 35-year old guys! I'm not even 20 yet. Well, I'll be 20 in about tw months. But STILL. I do more than my share of the chores around this place, I do my own laundry, I use the money from my work to pay for school. For some reason, they all think I'm incapable of responsibility. Yes, I'll admit I'm slow at getting chores done, but they GET DONE. Not like with my little brother, where it's like pulling teeth. I can care for my cat on my own, and don't I do a good enough job with my snakes? My parents do NOTHING with them With my not-so-little reptiles, it's allll me.

The only thing I have little skill in is cooking. And somehow that seems to be enough reason to give me s**t about moving out. But ********, I can make simple stuff on my own.

They also argue that I'm a complete shut-in, and that will be bad, for I will have no friends and get all mentally ********. I'll fess up to that. Yeah, for the most part I AM a bit of a shut-in. But they fail to look on the flip side- I don't go out and get caught in wild parties, I don't go have sex with anything male that comes my way and get a billion STDs and babies. I don't do drugs or place myself in a situation where I can be duped into receiving them. My friends are the same way. Our idea of an awesome night out is a trip to the bookstore or comic shop. They give me s**t about how I never see them. Assholes. I get together with at least one friend most every weekend. Weekdays are no-go because they have class, and more often than not I have work.

...Ugh. I'd move out to a 1 bedroom place with one of them (for the low, low price of $1100 a month!), but they either 1) don't work, or 2) work, but not enough so that they can afford splitting a place with me.

...Maybe I should find a job in Pittsburgh, and run away to crash with my older brother until I can nab a place up there. You can get a 1-bedroom place there for about $550. s**t, if I move in by my grandparents' place in the Pittsburgh suburbs, I can get a whole HOUSE for the same price as a condo here.

...Maybe I should just move up there.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:49 am
All I want to say is keep politics out of action movies! Damn media is trying to determine whether the adaption of Frank Miller's 300 to the big screen is pro-Bush or anti-Bush. Who freaking cares? It just a highly stylized movie based on a highly stylized comic book about the battle of Thermopylae. Let me just enjoy my Summer Blockubster about an innacurate (but really cool) version of the battle in peace. Damn media trying to politcize everything.  

Johnny Malone
Crew

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:53 pm
How 'bout kill the damn media for forcing the ******** Anna Nicole Smith "tragedy" down our throats. Who the hell cares who she slept with and who should bury her. If you make that big of deal about her than do it for every single person that dies. Honestly if you're going to cover something at least continue coverage over the tornadoes, the bus crash, or the damn stock market for all I care. At least that holds value.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:46 am
F-ing politics.

If you can take the time to in-depth-and-detail complain about why Bush sucks and what he's doing wrong, do something about it. Don't just whine and whine and whine to no end. It's just like them to do this. They'll rant and rave about how you're full of s**t, but they never say why or how to be better, they just rant with more of the same each time, getting nowhere fast. I don't wanna have someone right in my face complaining endlessly, for example, that it's raining, when they have an umbrella right by them if they have to go outside. If you have enough time and resources to stalk someone with whiny complaints over a political agenda, either do something about it or shut the Hell up, don't just act like a whiny b***h with nothing better to do but think you can convince someone with that lazy-a** tone like some 5 year old thinking if he cries enough, his mom will give him that candy she wouldn't let him have.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:33 pm
I've come to the conclusion that hackers need a spiked d***o shoved up their a**. stressed  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:44 pm
Cross-posted from another rant thread: Uber pet peeve: elitist, ego-driven moderators that let their RL friends get away with blatant godmodding.  

AFK Masturbating

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:46 pm
Defeats the purpose of being a Mod, doesnt it?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:49 pm
Pet peeve:

When only one side of godmodding is addressed, rather than realizing its everywhere.. stare

I'm tired of scapegoating people for particular blame. I'm annoyed at Paul, Cw's annoyed at Stellar, Cale's annoyed at various players. Unfortunately, I doubt anyone's really willing to compromise in any reguard. I at least admit i'm baised.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Kaze-Kage Daisuko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:50 pm
Aren't we all at some point?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:27 pm
I'm not saying it's anyone in this guild, but I have had RP issues before at other sites, and I'm just saying this in general. I know so far nobody in any RPs here have not done this, at least to me, so rest easy.

I hate it when I take the time to make an elaborate side-plot for my character that doesn't involve anyone else for the duration of it, and someone decides to track my char down, and wants to fight, then complains I'm godmoding because I won't agree to it and telling them they can't do that because they're not supposed to be able to get to my char at that time, then if I do decide to just let them have their little battle, I apparently can't get away at all and getting destroyed or something, but they never take a scratch no matter what I throw at them, and if I tell them they can't destroy me and all that, they think it means they get to stalk me for the rest of the RP, and think messing up my ability to do my sub-plot at all is " fair " because they're getting me back for " godmoding " by surviving an encounter they shouldn't have been able to start in the 1st damn place.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas