Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 15: Fantasy Land
Topic - This Is The Land I Live In ....Fantasy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Sapphira]

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:20 am
"Father," Ariella said a she came up to him and a beautiful middle-aged woman. "Joram and I are going to leave now."

"Very well. I know you will take care of my son," the woman replied with a smile.

"Thank you Madam Repota," Ariella said as she curtsied gracefully. "I will see you both soon." And with that, Ariella left them and slipped out of the ballroom, unnoticed by anyone.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:44 pm
Ariella went out to the balcony and picked Joram up again to wait for their ride and the third member of their party. Ariella tapped her foot impaciently as she waited.

"Where are they?" Ariella whispered with frustration.

"Behind you," came the answer. Ariella whirled around to see a young man and a winged horse behind her.

"Johnathon," Ariella said with a roll of her eyes and a shake of her head.

"The one and the same," he said with a smirk and a bow.  

[Sapphira]

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 6:30 am
Ooo... A trip! Interesting!  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:49 pm
Ariella handed Joram to Jonathon. "Stop showing off and get Joram on Brianna."

"Yes princess," Jonathon said as he took Joram and placed him securely on the horse. As he did so, Ariella studied Johnathon. He was a couple inches taller than Ariella with short brown hair and bright blue eye. His smile seemed to be perpetually smiling or smirking. His hands portrayed that he was no stranger to hard work. His clothes were worn, almost threadbare in some places. It was obvious that he was a servant in the castle. Ariella looked the other way when she saw that he was finished with Joram.

"Your turn," Jonathon said. "Want some help?"

"I have been getting up on Brianna ever since I was old enough to walk, thank you," Ariella said as she tossed her hair and easily climbed up on Brianna.

"Excellent form, Princess," Brianna said with a certain smugness in her voice. "Your turn boy."

"Thank you," Johnathon said as he jumped upon Brianna, behind Ariella.

"Hang on," Brianna said as she pawed the ground and flapped her wings a couple times, then took off without a sound, with no one the wiser in the ballroom.  

[Sapphira]

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

[Sapphira]

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 1:06 pm
"The same place as before Brianna," Ariella told Brianna as she clung to Joram in front of her and attempted to ignore Jonathon behind her. His arms were around her waist to keep from falling off of Brianna as they soared over the landscape below. After almost a month of of taking these nightly trips, Ariella thought she would be used to his closeness by now. She wasn't.

"Yes princess," Brianna shouted over the wind. "Do you need to be back before a certain time?"

"Before eleven please!" Ariella laughed.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:33 pm
Ariella breathed deeply an sighed happily. She loved to fly on Brianna. It was so liberating. She would never tell her dragon that she loved to fly with Brianna, but Ariella enjoyed soaring on the dragon's back as well. Forgetting that Jonathon was behind her, she spread her arms and leaned back with the wind.

"What are you doing?" Johnathon asked. Ariella ignored the fact that his face was uncomfortably close to her's and answered reagally.

"Flying."  

[Sapphira]

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

[Sapphira]

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 3:31 pm
Ariella let her arms down as Brianna set down by a large house. "Thank you Brianna," Ariella said as Johnathon got off of the Brianna first, then turned to help Ariella down. Ariella put her arms on his shoulders and Jonathon put his hands on her waist and picked her up easily and set her down gently. "Thank you as well," Ariella smiled. "Come on Joram."

Jonathon stood looking at Ariella for a moment when Brianna nudged him with her nose.

"Will you ever tell the princess your heart, or will you hide it from her?"

"I don't know what you are talking about," Jonathon muttered.

"I think you do," Brianna said with superiority. "Just tell her. I think you will find her more receptive that you think."

"I'll see you at 10:30," Jonathon said as he finally followed Ariella and Joram into the house.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 8:01 am
Ariella stood in front of the door to the old house and looked at it for a moment. The beauty of the house never ceased to amaze her. It was made out of wood, but of a tree that was as hard as stone. It did not catch fire and was not swayed by any wind. It was from a tree called Arbor. Ariella ran her hands over the nearest pillar that was there. There was a porch that was covered by an overhang. On the pillars were carvings of dryads. Ariella sighed happily and knocked at the door, waiting for it to open.  

[Sapphira]

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

[Sapphira]

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 6:35 am
The door opened and Ariella saw a little face peak out from it.

"Princess!" the child squealed as she threw herself at the princess's legs, almost knocking her off of her feet. Ariella felt Jonathon steady her, and she smiled her thanks as she regained her balance. "Everyone is so excited! We want to hear the rest of the story!"

"Well, it will be finished tonight." Ariella herded Joram that the child into the house, knowing that Jonathon would be right behind her. "Hello Master Gognot," Ariella said as she spotted the owner of the house. "How are all of the children tonight?"

"Excited," the man said with a smile. "It is very kind of you to do this for these poor orphans."

"It is my pleasure," Ariella smiled. "One day, I hope to come while the sun is still up."

"That will be the best day of my life," he chuckled. "You know the way. Have fun, and you can put all of the children to bed after you are done."

Ariella curtsied to Master Gognot and hurried with Jonathon down the long hallway to where the rest of the children were waiting.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:45 am
Jonathon went straight to the far corner of the room to gather what Ariella's things for her story telling. Ariella sent Joram to get the other children while she got herself a stool and a cup of water. Jonathon brought over her harp and took her pack.

"Thank you Jonathon," Ariella said with a smile. She took his hand and squeezed it softly. "I could have never done this without you."

"You should thank your father," Jonathon said seriously. "It is unwise for a princess to go out at night with only a serving boy as her protection."

"You are an excellent fighter," Ariella said, a little taken aback. "I have seen you practice, and I am not exactly a novice to the sword either, and Brianna is outside, and Greer is only a thought away. I am safe with you."

"You really think so," Jonathon said in disbelief. He realized that he was still holding Ariella's hand. "I'll go see what is taking Joram so long." He then walked away quickly.  

[Sapphira]

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

[Sapphira]

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 8:18 am
Ariella stared after Jonathon, and mixture of hurt and confusion. "What did I say?" Ariella thought. "I just told him that I felt safe with him." Ariella felt her dragon, Greer, in the back of her mind. Hello Greer...Yes, I'm fine...What do you mean you heard the entire conversation?...You think that he likes me? No, that can't be...I like him! Well of course I like him! He's my friend!...As more than a friend, but-" Ariella had nothing to say to that. It was as if Greer threw cold water all over her, then set her by the warmest fire imaginable.

"I guess I do like Jonathon as more than a friend...What do you mean do something about it?...Tell him? I could never tell him!...Hush and go back to sleep! He's coming back and I don't need you in my head giving me advice while I'm trying to talk to him, ok?" Ariella could feel the dragon's laughter as he pulled out from her mind.

"The children should be along any minute now," Jonathon said to Ariella.

Ariella tried to act like she didn't just make the discovery about her emotions for Jonathon, and pushed them aside for now.

"Thank you," she said, hoping that her heart wasn't in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:42 am
Luckily for Ariella, Joram and the children came running through the door at that moment shouting loudly for her to start the story. Ariella happily distracted herself from Jonathon and focused her attention on the kids that were busily settling themselves down to listen to her. Ariella sat on her stool and gave the children a smile, and began to weave the end of her tale without a second thought of Jonathon.  

[Sapphira]

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

[Sapphira]

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:34 am
Jonathon sat as spellbound as the children as Ariella began to spin her tale. Jonathon was impressed that Ariella could weave such a fascinating tale. He didn't know how long they sat there, listening to Ariella's voice, but when she finished, it took all that Jonathon had in him to not protest with the children to keep going.

"Princess!" a child whined. "Please tell us what happened when the princess got back to her castle! Was her father angry? Did she get punished for going out on her own?"

"And what about the serving boy?" Joram asked impaciently.

Ariella looked at the children, then looked hesitantly at Jonathon. Jonathon smiled encouragingly and urged her with his eyes to continue as well.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:52 pm
My fantasy world varies on how I feel.
it could be a sun bright spring day because i feel good.
Or, it could be a torture chamber where my enemies' fates await in my hands. twisted
However, I do have some fantasy lands based on my books, the one's I'm writing. those lands are for story plots only.  

Iris_Prism

Iris_Prism

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:54 pm
(oops!! I'm sorry, the beginning was like a forum so naturally i thought you could put anything. I'm sorry for my interuption! sweatdrop )  
15: Fantasy Land

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff