Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
MY LIFE IS A BURNING BLACK ABYSS Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NINJA SAD STYLE:
  BOO HOO NO JUTSU.
  STFU EMO NINJA.
View Results

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:12 am
mofoslotmachine
Shikalee
Captain Verd
If alot more people agreed that disagreed, why are you getting so touchy about it?

Take the bait for what? Retardation? I guess I do stand up for what's the smart thing to do.

Are we correcting typos now? Does this mean every time you make a spelling mistake I can correct you on it? Because you make alot of those.
Touchy, no. I just asked why everyone nodded and applauded hers. It's OBVIOUSLY because you HATE me. It's the only reason.

No. You always are the first to snap at me. At least they have the decency to think it out for a few minutes.

I don't know what the hell you're talking about. If anything in your post changed, it was my spellcheck. YOU are the one who needs to stop being touchy.

Oh, I put a period where it didn't belong. It was, "Why, I gave evidence." It had nothing to do with your spelling. And interjection.

And correct me if you want. It would be actually somewhat useful. Since you think I suck at English, perhaps you could "help" me improve. But we all know you wouldn't want to do something that didn't irritate the hell out of me.

Everyone? confused I was the only person who said I agreed with her, and that's because it's something I've thought about before. Usually diagnosing characters with psychological problems doesn't interest me in the slightest, but Sasuke really does have a lot of classic PTSD symptoms, and he has a hell of a lot of bashers who'll call him emo without really thinking about it. I wouldn't know enough about anxiety disorders to take that seriously.

And if you think that the only reason someone can possibly disagree with you and agree with someone else on an unrelated subject is because they hate you, then I don't think we'll ever be able to get along at all, because I disagree with my friends on a regular basis. As does Verd from time to time, I've noticed.
It really is a convenient exception, isn't it? Sounds like bullshit to me. And just because you don't know two-shits about something doesn't mean it isn't true. It's not that you can't take it seriously because of your knowledge; anyone who lacked in knowledge in an area would not "disapprove" nor "approve" the subject, where, you all choose to disagree. If it was about a lack of knowledge, you would either seek that knowledge or simply say you didn't know enough to choose a side. Because you are biased against my claims, you choose to see against it, EVEN THOUGH you lack knowledge in that area.

It's not the only reason, but it sure as hell is a catalyst.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:15 am
Captain Verd
Hey man, if you want me to I will, and that's the truth. If you don't want me to, I won't, but I'd have to ask the same of you. BUT SINCE apparently you like getting picked on, that's cool.

So I...can't correct your spelling mistakes?
Why the sudden change of mind, Verd? Hmm?

It took me begging on my hands and knees (in a rhetorical sense) to get you to stop for one night. Then you went at it again.

Why the sudden, "official" permission to crawl out of my a**? How many times did you really have to hear me reach a state where bargaining with you was the only option to get you to stop being a complete and utter b***h towards me?

So really. Is it the Christmas Spirit?

That is up to you. So long as you don't act like a moron and use it as an alibi to treat ANYONE like s**t. I don't care it they're a noob; it's a STUPID arguement to use someone's SPELLING, especially typos, against them. I speak for everyone when I say this.  

Syndactyly

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:22 am
Shikalee

It took me begging on my hands and knees (in a rhetorical sense) to get you to stop for one night. Then you went at it again.

Why the sudden, "official" permission to crawl out of my a**? How many times did you really have to hear me reach a state where bargaining with you was the only option to get you to stop being a complete and utter b***h towards me?

That is up to you. So long as you don't act like a moron and use it as an alibi to treat ANYONE like s**t. I don't care it they're a noob; it's a STUPID arguement to use someone's SPELLING, especially typos, against them. I speak for everyone when I say this.
It's always been that way, Missy.I started picking on you again, because after you begged me to stop, you started calling us bitches and ignorant again. It doesn't work that way. If you don't want people to pick on you, you can't pick on them. See how that works?

I don't use spelling as an arguement. You probably took "By the way, you spelled [word] wrong" as an arguement, but that's generally how I fix people's mistakes, if not simply [word]*. I don't pick on Juuyonbi because sometimes his english is ******** up, because that would be retarded and pointless.

EDIT: Mofo isn't even being mean to you, yet you're still being pissy and rude to her. How can you not understand why I keep picking on you? How do you not see that?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:26 am
Shikalee
mofoslotmachine
Shikalee
Captain Verd
If alot more people agreed that disagreed, why are you getting so touchy about it?

Take the bait for what? Retardation? I guess I do stand up for what's the smart thing to do.

Are we correcting typos now? Does this mean every time you make a spelling mistake I can correct you on it? Because you make alot of those.
Touchy, no. I just asked why everyone nodded and applauded hers. It's OBVIOUSLY because you HATE me. It's the only reason.

No. You always are the first to snap at me. At least they have the decency to think it out for a few minutes.

I don't know what the hell you're talking about. If anything in your post changed, it was my spellcheck. YOU are the one who needs to stop being touchy.

Oh, I put a period where it didn't belong. It was, "Why, I gave evidence." It had nothing to do with your spelling. And interjection.

And correct me if you want. It would be actually somewhat useful. Since you think I suck at English, perhaps you could "help" me improve. But we all know you wouldn't want to do something that didn't irritate the hell out of me.

Everyone? confused I was the only person who said I agreed with her, and that's because it's something I've thought about before. Usually diagnosing characters with psychological problems doesn't interest me in the slightest, but Sasuke really does have a lot of classic PTSD symptoms, and he has a hell of a lot of bashers who'll call him emo without really thinking about it. I wouldn't know enough about anxiety disorders to take that seriously.

And if you think that the only reason someone can possibly disagree with you and agree with someone else on an unrelated subject is because they hate you, then I don't think we'll ever be able to get along at all, because I disagree with my friends on a regular basis. As does Verd from time to time, I've noticed.
It really is a convenient exception, isn't it? Sounds like bullshit to me. And just because you don't know two-shits about something doesn't mean it isn't true. It's not that you can't take it seriously because of your knowledge; anyone who lacked in knowledge in an area would not "disapprove" nor "approve" the subject, where, you all choose to disagree. If it was about a lack of knowledge, you would either seek that knowledge or simply say you didn't know enough to choose a side. Because you are biased against my claims, you choose to see against it, EVEN THOUGH you lack knowledge in that area.

It's not the only reason, but it sure as hell is a catalyst.

I never disagreed with you about any anxiety thing, since I don't think I was around at the time. So you'll just have to take my word for it that I would've stayed out of it, having no knowledge of the subject.  

mofoslotmachine

mofoslotmachine

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:28 am
Captain Verd
Shikalee

It's always been that way, Missy.I started picking on you again, because after you begged me to stop, you started calling us bitches and ignorant again. It doesn't work that way. If you don't want people to pick on you, you can't pick on them. See how that works?

I don't use spelling as an arguement. You probably took "By the way, you spelled [word] wrong" as an arguement, but that's generally how I fix people's mistakes, if not simply [word]*. I don't pick on Juuyonbi because sometimes his english is ******** up, because that would be retarded and pointless.

EDIT: Mofo isn't even being mean to you, yet you're still being pissy and rude to her. How can you not understand why I keep picking on you? How do you not see that?

Juuyonbi's ESL, isn't he? So picking at his spelling would be pointlessly rude, yeah.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:30 am
mofoslotmachine

Juuyonbi's ESL, isn't he? So picking at his spelling would be pointlessly rude, yeah.
I think so. That would just be really mean. sad  

Captain Verd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:31 am
Captain Verd
Shikalee

Lameass excuse. Very, very lame. I did not do anything until I again had reason to. You acted all apologetic and nice, but in other threads you persisted arguments. "Sorry," "I won't do it anymore," or "okay," don't mean s**t to you. It's very heartless and ignorant of you to jump out and think that I have this behavioral problem that makes me spurt out random insults. Let's use a little logic here, since you like it so much.

If I hate you being a b***h to me, why would I willingly give you a reason to do so? I haven't, but you have a magical way of bringing up the past. As an excuse to be a jerk to me. Don't you remember your rant about how you love tormenting sensitive people, because they bow down to you, who you claim to be dominant? You claim your dominance makes you the boss of me. Because you call me sensitive, idiotic, and pathetic, your dominant, super-intelligent powers in your eye dictate my actions. For your information, Verd, they never have.

xd Please. When someone says, "You're a idiot. Oh, and by the way, you spelled supercalifragilisticexpialidocious wrong," it sounds pretty sarcastic and bitchy. And you did pick on him. You two argued in a thread for at least a half a page over his spelling. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:32 am
mofoslotmachine
I never disagreed with you about any anxiety thing, since I don't think I was around at the time. So you'll just have to take my word for it that I would've stayed out of it, having no knowledge of the subject.
*shrug* You have no reason to lie to me. :]  

Syndactyly

mofoslotmachine

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:35 am
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Shikalee

Lameass excuse. Very, very lame. I did not do anything until I again had reason to. You acted all apologetic and nice, but in other threads you persisted arguments. "Sorry," "I won't do it anymore," or "okay," don't mean s**t to you. It's very heartless and ignorant of you to jump out and think that I have this behavioral problem that makes me spurt out random insults. Let's use a little logic here, since you like it so much.

If I hate you being a b***h to me, why would I willingly give you a reason to do so? I haven't, but you have a magical way of bringing up the past. As an excuse to be a jerk to me. Don't you remember your rant about how you love tormenting sensitive people, because they bow down to you, who you claim to be dominant? You claim your dominance makes you the boss of me. Because you call me sensitive, idiotic, and pathetic, your dominant, super-intelligent powers in your eye dictate my actions. For your information, Verd, they never have.

xd Please. When someone says, "You're a idiot. Oh, and by the way, you spelled supercalifragilisticexpialidocious wrong," it sounds pretty sarcastic and bitchy. And you did pick on him. You two argued in a thread for at least a half a page over his spelling. sweatdrop

Well, you have been pretty bitchy to me in this thread when I've given you no reason to. I wasn't even around when this supposed argument took place, yet you still accused me of disagreeing with you then for the sake of it, despite not "know[ing] two-shits" about the topic at hand. You tend to throw around words like "bullshit", which are really rather rude, to somebody who posts a simple, non-threatening response to you; it puts me on guard.

For somebody who claims they hate arguing, you often come across as trying to start it. That's just my two penneth.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:38 am
Shikalee

Argueing with someone isn't the same as OMG HATING ON THEM!!!!!!@!@!@@!@!@! If you don't know that then um good luck getting along with anyone ever. I would still argue with you whether we were bff or not, and I will keep picking on you when you insist on using personal attacks in your arguements.

I said I liked picking on whiny people, not that they bow down to me at every turn. BUT LOLZ YOU MUST BE RIGHT BECAUSE I FORGOT YOU KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT ME EVER.

I didn't argue with Juuyonbi over his spelling. I argued with him about Yamato because I thought he meant something he didn't. When I found out we were on the same page, I just told him why I thought he meant something else. And it wasn't even spelling, it was word usage.

SO um since we're on the subject of LOLZ WHINY AND CHILDISH
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Captain Verd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:40 am
mofoslotmachine
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Shikalee

Well, you have been pretty bitchy to me in this thread when I've given you no reason to. I wasn't even around when this supposed argument took place, yet you still accused me of disagreeing with you then for the sake of it, despite not "know[ing] two-shits" about the topic at hand. You tend to throw around words like "bullshit", which are really rather rude, to somebody who posts a simple, non-threatening response to you; it puts me on guard.

For somebody who claims they hate arguing, you often come across as trying to start it. That's just my two penneth.
I actually did not addess you until you addressed me. I asked Crabapple, an HONEST question. Other people decided to answer it for her. neutral You want me to lie? If it's bullshit, it's bullshit. I'm not going to be so nice that I'm going to let someone win an arguement with bullshit.

Don't give me that. You people have self control. rolleyes You can't blame all your actions on another individual. That's just plain how it is.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:41 am
Captain Verd
Shikalee

Argueing with someone isn't the same as OMG HATING ON THEM!!!!!!@!@!@@!@!@! If you don't know that then um good luck getting along with anyone ever. I would still argue with you whether we were bff or not, and I will keep picking on you when you insist on using personal attacks in your arguements.

I said I liked picking on whiny people, not that they bow down to me at every turn. BUT LOLZ YOU MUST BE RIGHT BECAUSE I FORGOT YOU KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT ME EVER.

I didn't argue with Juuyonbi over his spelling. I argued with him about Yamato because I thought he meant something he didn't. When I found out we were on the same page, I just told him why I thought he meant something else. And it wasn't even spelling, it was word usage.

LOLZ OHEMGEE THAS MY TWEEN!  

Pekora

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:43 am
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
LOLZ OHEMGEE THAS MY TWEEN!
LOLZ YER INTARNET FAMUSS!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:46 am
Shikalee
I actually did not addess you until you addressed me. I asked Crabapple, an HONEST question. Other people decided to answer it for her. neutral You want me to lie? If it's bullshit, it's bullshit. I'm not going to be so nice that I'm going to let someone win an arguement with bullshit.

Don't give me that. You people have self control. rolleyes You can't blame all your actions on another individual. That's just plain how it is.

I'm really not trying to blame anything on anyone. I have no interest in blaming people. Just thought I'd let you know that you quite often come off as aggressive in your responses to me, and it puts me on guard. I'm not blaming you or expecting you to change, I'm just informing you that that's how I feel, since I'd want to be told if I was doing the same thing.  

mofoslotmachine

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:47 am
Captain Verd
Shikalee

Sure it is. Because you call me names and s**t, censure me, talk down to me, and now it seems, that you have even patronized me and then tormented me again. I know the logic in what you've said there, but it just plain does not apply to you. You enjoy bugging she s**t out of people, and you yourself admitted it.

Picking on someone is just such a dominant way to say it. The picker, the boss. The picked, the servant. And you'll continue to use that simply because it sounds that way. If you don't want me to say s**t like that about you, then don't say s**t like that about yourself. You were clearly going on some mad tangent trying to make sense of your ridiculous behavior.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=6589887&page=7
It was less arguing and more confusing him. You took a bite at him, and because he didn't get it, it went no where.

Oh, yeah. That REALLY makes YOU mature and proves YOUR point. rolleyes
I will say that picture was funny, but you're not helping by, again, being a b***h. If that wasn't directed towards me, perhaps it would be smart not to put stuff like that in a post addressed to an individual.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff