Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
naruto soul mate: who is your soul mate in naru-chan? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BluedragonJade

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 2:21 pm
1) who do you think is your soul-mate in naruto?Gaara-sama! cause he's just the best and needs lots of hugs

2) who in naruto is like you the most?
Um I'm quiet and shy around most people so in that way I guess I'm like Hinata but then I'm also talkative and all touchy with the people I like like sakura or something so umm I guess my closest bet would be Ten -Ten ?^.^;
3) who would you go out with in naruto?itachi, sasuke, gaara(of course) or kankuro I sorta have a thing for the bad boys who need a hug?^.^  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 2:25 pm
My soul mate would be Sakura. She is my type of girl.

Lets see I act like Sasuke and Naruto. I do the whole cool silent type thing around certain people. Then at times I burst out of no where and am a total idiot like Naruto.

Though I would like to hang out with Naruto. He and I would get into the most serious trouble out there. It would be hysterical.  

Zhaitan

Frizzel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 5:33 am
1) Who do you think is your soul-mate in naruto?

Think? I know my soul-mate in Naruto is Rock Lee. I've always been in love with his character since I saw his appearance in the badly-dubbed issue of Shonen Jump. I don't like him because not too many other girls do. I guess I like him because, well he's pretty damn sexy. He also is very determined and he always defends his "precious person". Even though Sakura is annoying. Lee also never gives up, and even through his toughest times he manages to break through and be the best he can. Fighting power does not mean a lot to me, but Lee is a VERY decent genin. And to add something, who can resist the nice guy pose?! Nobody. Dat's right. And for those of you who say, "Ew, Lee's a freak."....you're just jealous. wink And also, some idiot said because I like manga and anime I can't tell the difference between reality and fantasy. That's untrue for most of them, and I'll defend that point for all anime/manga fans. Some of them are a little too obsessed with animes and mangas and need help.

2) Who in naruto is like you the most?

Tenten probably. She is not developed much in the story, but I can see in the latest chapter I've read that she's going to be represented better in the coming chapters. From what I know of her, she's a normal genin; not insanely powerful, but not weak. She's sarcastic, gives a sly smirk once and now but usually has sort of a happy and positive outlook. One part in Vol. 4 when Lee first approached Sakura, she shakes her head and says "Geez, here we go." I would say that. I would probably tackle Lee first, but eh. ninja

3)Who would you go out with in naruto?

Who do you think? YOUR MOM! No, Rock Lee of course.

heart  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 6:25 pm
goth_girl92
1) who do you think is your soul-mate in naruto?
ummm.....Itachi or Haku

Today my friend said I was acting like Gaara....

3) who would you go out with in naruto?
Gaara, Itachi, Kiba, or Haku whee (I love them)
*hiss* gaara is mineeeeeeeeeee domokun  

BluedragonJade

Menzeeto

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 7:08 pm
Actual Naruto compatibility test O_o

Yup, I got Sakura...which is wierd, considering I got Sasuke as myself on other tests O_o  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 8:04 pm
pointyears
hey everybody...i thought this might be interesting?

1) who do you think is your soul-mate in naruto?

3) who would you go out with in naruto?

maya chan

my answers:
1) my sould mate is probably..hmm i have no say in this...let's see this is difficult...i'm like naruto...i love eating and im goofy but im not sure he's my sould mate...rock lee! he's awesome! i think tsunade's boyfriend that died is really hot lol

2) sakura definetely matches me completely! when im in public everyone thinks im this goody-goody, sweet thing or at least i act that way...but then in my brain im like "shaannarroooo~...*** you ***" lol

3) i think sasuke and itachi are both hot but i probably wouldn't go out with them...it would be fun to go out with kakashi sensei....or jiraaya but hes old and hes a perv....YOUN JIRAAYA that would be cool...otherwise hyuuga neji. or naruto. i would also would go out with the leader of the group that went out to get sasuke back...his name currently slipps my mind...was it chouji? the one that passed the chuunin exam...

lol how funny im the one that posts this but i cant make my mind up in ne of them...have fun peoples!

Those are definatly some interesting questions, and they definatly make me think a little!

1)I don't think I really have a soul-mate in Naruto, If I had to say anyone it would have to be Kurenai, she is mad hot and I totally like her personality, and she has some serious style. Another person who I think might be my soul-mate is Tenten, she is determined, got some style and is strong....what can anyone ask for in a girl!?
2)Who in Naruto is most like me, good question....and it is....a mix between Naruto and Sasuke...I am really funny or can be and can be quite annoying on the flip side I can be very moody like Sasuke and think down on many people sometimes I also have the whole "I am way more powerful then you" attitude most of the time
3)Kurenai, Tenten, and Sakura!

Drake Dragonwing

Tsuyen

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 8:12 pm
Yay online tests! xd

For guys, I got Neji (um.. anyone want to trade? x.x), and for the girls, I got.. Hinata??? WTF?? Apparently I have some Hyuuga fetish I was unaware of stare  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 3:00 pm
hi  

Nouwta

Distinct Gaian

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

ChibiAngelwolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 3:59 pm
nouwta
hi
I see no point in this post..you don't even answer the questions..you are just here to collect gold...I personally CAN NOT WAIT until you get ban..you annoy me to hell

ANYWAYS...I forgot who Kurenai is..who is she?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 4:04 pm
ChibiAngelwolf
nouwta
hi
I see no point in this post..you don't even answer the questions..you are just here to collect gold...I personally CAN NOT WAIT until you get ban..you annoy me to hell

She's Kiba's, Hinata's, and Shino's teacher.  

Naerin

ChibiAngelwolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 4:06 pm
Naerin
ChibiAngelwolf
nouwta
hi

She's Kiba's, Hinata's, and Shino's teacher.
Oh! That person I'm really bad at the other genin's senseis..we never hear about them much..  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 1:39 pm
1) Who do you think is your soul-mate in Naruto? Naruto, absolutely. Second to that would be Kakashi, and third would be Iruka.

2) Who in Naruto is like you the most? Naruto! Especially for our love of Ramen and being brave (and a few bad things I best not mention xd )

3) Who would you go out with in Naruto? KAKASHI! Even if Naruto and I are sooo much alike in many ways, he's WAY too young for me (I'm 25, btw). Kakashi is my second choice for soulmate and close to me in age, so I would most certainly go out with him if I could. And of course, if I couldn't go out with him, there's always my beloved Iruka-san.....  

Kazrielle

Battle-ready Knight

15,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Conventioneer 300

ChibiAngelwolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 3:52 pm
Kara Kazeneko
3) Who would you go out with in Naruto? KAKASHI! Even if Naruto and I are sooo much alike in many ways, he's WAY too young for me (I'm 25, btw). Kakashi is my second choice for soulmate and close to me in age, so I would most certainly go out with him if I could. And of course, if I couldn't go out with him, there's always my beloved Iruka-san.....
Thats right back off my Naruto!! *clings to Naruto and cuddles him*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 11:32 pm
1) probubly tenten
2)If you havent figured out that I am like Orochimru by now, you either haven't seen my posts, or are not even close to worthy of my cursed seal.
3) TENTEN  

Demon_Hanzo

LordDamien27

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 9:50 am
Menzeeto
Actual Naruto compatibility test O_o

Yup, I got Sakura...which is wierd, considering I got Sasuke as myself on other tests O_o
Sweet, I got Kin, she's awesome. *kills Oro* jerk  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces