Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight-Related Fanart
Things the Twilight and New Moon Characters Would Never Say Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:57 pm
WHere on the website did you find all of that stuff about Emmet and the Civil War.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:32 am
while watching dances with wolves jacob, alice, and bella would never say the following:

Bella: Eeeewwww they pulled its heart out and ate it
Jacob: its the liver
Bella & Alice: how do yyyyyyyou know
Alice: Cows could just have hearts in their asses
Bella: Um... its a buffalo  

quadrophenia555

DINO-roarz

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:23 pm
edwards room (a tdrr remix):
edward picked up the remote to the stereo and turned it on. The soft jazz number sounded like the band was in the room with us. I went to look at his mind-boggling music collection. how do you have these organized? i asked, unable to find any rhyme or reason to the titles. umm, by year, and then personal reference within that frame. he took a pale finger and ran it across the back of the cd cases and stopped abruptly at a black and red one and in one of those blindingly quick movements, flicked the cd into the stero. he bagan to sing slong to the corus:
Get down
Get down
And move it all around
Hey baby love I need a girl like you
But tell me if you feel it too
I'm in delusion every minute every hour
My heart is crying out for you
he stopped and pushed me out of the room chanting: im gunna be in a boy band!im gunna be in a boy band! like a small child. when he shut the door on my nose, i could still here the stero and him singing along to it in his angelic voice. Suddenly, i had no idea what to do.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:26 pm
Deidara-of-Iwagakure
XxfushigipinayxX
I miss having that icon in my signature so much ;_;
Stupid code limit.

Here's the actual picture that icon was made off of, though: http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b188/xxfushigipinayxx/Stephenie Meyer/Comic.jpg

Sorry, there was a page stretch.

That's what I saw it on...yeah...now that I think of it, Edward would have said that...if he was completely stupid.

ha!  

DINO-roarz

DINO-roarz

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 4:08 pm
XxfushigipinayxX
Le Fantome de l`Opera
That's what I saw it on...yeah...now that I think of it, Edward would have said that...if he was completely stupid.

D:
Which, of course, he isn't!

It'd be pretty funny to imagine him and Marcus doing the three-point snap though.

isnt it 4 point? a Z formation..  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 10:43 pm
thedarkestredrose
edward picked up the remote to the stereo and turned it on. The soft jazz number sounded like the band was in the room with us. I went to look at his mind-boggling music collection. how do you have these organized? i asked, unable to find any rhyme or reason to the titles. umm, by year, and then personal reference within that frame. he took a pale finger and ran it across the back of the cd cases and stopped abruptly at a black and red one and in one of those blindingly quick movements, flicked the cd into the stero. he bagan to sing slong to the corus:
Get down
Get down
And move it all around
he stopped and pushed me out of the room chanting: im gunna be in a boy band!im gunna be in a boy band! like a small child. when he shut the door on my nose, i could still here the stero and him singing along to it in his angelic voice. Suddenly, i had no idea what to do.

hehe  

rbelactress

rbelactress

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 10:51 pm
Edward: Actually Bella, your much too clumsy for me so I've decided to Marry Alice instead.

Bella: Dude I already told you a long time ago, I like Eric now.

Alice: Your just jealous because Edward likes me better.

Bella: Yeah right *four finger snap*.

Alice: Oh no you didn't!

Edward: I think she did!

Jasper: *Enters* I'm not going to be a 'tofu' eater anymore as of now. *Looks at Bella*

Bella: [Insert vulgar word here]! *Starts to run*.

Heh, heh sweatdrop Kinda really dumb but...

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 4:12 pm
rbelactress
thedarkestredrose
Get down
Get down
And move it all around

hehe

ets wait for the next backstreet boys album to comout maybe itll have edward!  

DINO-roarz

SweetlyDemented

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:36 pm
    Charlie: -calls home to check how Bella is-
    Edward: -picks up the phone- Bella is dead, don't bother calling again.
    Charlier: ..........

---

Edward: Bella, you smell yummy.

--

Short, but still true ._.;; Can't imagine either scenes.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:05 pm
Alice: "Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me..." (Actually, this one would work for a lot of people. I can't imagine Angela or Bella saying it either. Lauren or Jessica or Rosalie might, though...)  

Glitterbean

XxDemonSpawnxX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:36 am
What do vampires do for halloween?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:32 am
XxDemonSpawnxX
What do vampires do for halloween?

I would like to know that too....o_O;;  

Sensaina

Twilight-Related Fanart

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items