Reply The Official Australian Guild
Krispy Kreme has come to Australia! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enetirnel

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:46 am
I hate Krispy Kreme, all artificial crap.

((This is coming from a person who used to work in a Bakery and/or in Restaurants / Food Profession)).

In all honesty, I prefer Donut King... at least it has actual - REAL ingredients not like the Krispy Kremes' which are filled with a more, artificially made cream and sugar substitute for the real thing (it's not even proper white sugar or brown sugar).

So, I'm going to say... Donut King for the win as I actually know what they use and basically use the same recipe for that type of donut whereas Krispy Kremes' seem to be more like artificial, sugary bagels... (that I find the taste of, absolutely DISGUSTING).  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:46 am
User Image
My reaction: "Eff you America, you can take your sickeningly sweet donuts and shove them up your..."
(Pardon the language people >.<)
Anyways, i wont touch one of them, its donut king for me rofl

User Image

sex fairy

Beloved Fairy

Armageddon Majesty

Winged Angler

24,850 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 9:12 pm
There's a KK store near my house, and whenever I walk past it, I want one real bad, but I usually refrain because I know how horrid they are for you.

But, dammit, its SO HARD.

*mouth waters*

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:12 am
I tried KK with my mum's fianceƩ before we boarded our flight to NZ.

It was good the first time.

Second time... not so much...

... Hmm. Speaking of donuts, when we were at Hamilton Markets over in NZ, I bought a... six? pack of mini-donuts, and they were all made fresh. And it was a family-oriented 'cart' that made them.

God they were good. *drools*

Umm. But honestly, since I can't get those over here, I'll deal with Donut King and DCM. xd Donuts are donuts. 'Sides, Donut King make great one's...

Oh yeah, and this great place at... Lake Macquarie? Ya'know, the place that's been under renovation? It now has an EB Games and Sanity... yeah, I think the food-place there is called... Sally's or something. They also make great donuts.

... And I reallly should shut up now.

Lenre Li

Lonely Lola Lives

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:37 pm
Yeah we have a Krispy Kreme in Penrith I tasted one but they smell better than they taste a little bit like when you walk past a Subway they smell sooooo nice but definately dont taste as nice as they smell.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:17 am
The sight of too much sugar makes me feel physicaly sick so I've never tried the KK donuts. I've only gone to KK cos they have the cheapest hot chocolate at $2.75 At melb Central  

satansrose

Distinct Connoisseur

14,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200

kixsy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:51 pm
I love the creme filled chocolate coated ones yummy  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items