Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Just another day at the ninja academy...Maybey Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:03 am
Shizume looks to the corner and sees Ryo giving her "The Look" whick most poeple give her see does something good that no one else can't do it well. Shizume turns her head and feels terrible. *I was right most people will hate me because of my jutsu's* Shizume said starting to ger teary. *How come so many people think that she's just showing off when she's not, she is just doing what is supposted to do!* Shizume thought getting a little mad.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:16 am
Ryo then turns his head and tries to catch up with the lesson. Why am I so bad at many jutsus. I must be better than her. I'm going to practice the Shadow clone jutsu after class. A few minutes later, his stomach begins to growl again. Come one.... I just finished eating 30 minutes ago. He then lays his head down.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:32 am
Shizume noticed that Ryo isn't looking so good *He might be hungry* Shizume thought *I know I'll give some of my lunch that i didn't finish.* Shizume went through her lunch bag and found a few non-eaten things. Since she is Orochimaru's daughter she can make snakes and she'll use that jutsu to give him the food. *Snake arm jutsu* Shizume thought changing her arm into a snake and takeing Ryo the food before he notices the snake and tells on her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:40 am
Ryo hears something droping on his desk. "Huh... what was that?" He looks up and sees an apple sitting there. Where did this come from? He looks around and couldn't figure it out. He then shrugs his shouldersAll well. He picks up the apple and begins to eat it. He then smiles. The apple must have came from someone in here. I should thank that person later.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:56 am
Shizume see's Ryo eating the apple and looking around conffused. *Oh good he didn't notice the snake.* Shizume thought and just in time a second early he might niticed my snake arm. *I'll tell him that I put the apple on his desk but not telling him of the snake.* Shizume thought following along with the class.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:02 am
After eating the apple, Ryo looks at the book and noticed that he's is behind in the lesson. "Crap, where are we?" he murmered under his breath. I'll just look at the board and nod my head so no one will know that i'm lost.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:21 am
*He's completely lost in the lesson all well I can't help him there he just needs act like or figure it out.* Sgizume said lissining to the lesson and watching Sasuke from time to time figure out her father's plans.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:25 am
Ryo then looks at the clock. "Yes, just 5 more minutes and i'm free to practice the Shadow Clone Jutsu. I can't wait."  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:33 am
"Ok class pratice you shadow clones and if you want help stay after school and talk to Shizume-Chan." Iruka sensei said just as the class left. Shizume gathered her things and say Ryo about to leave. "Ryo-Kun did you enjoy the apple?" Shizume smilled.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:36 am
"Yeah, it was good.... wait, you gave me the apple?" he said to Shizume.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:46 am
"yea I noticed you didn't look good and so I figured you hwere hungry, so I gave you the apple."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:50 am
"Oh...." He smiles at her. "Thanks. And i'm sorry that I gave you the stare earlier. I was just mad that i couldn't do the jutsu right. I guess that i was a bit jealous of you."  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:55 am
"It's alirght I get that alot. It doesn't matter it's only because I already knew the jutsu. If you want I can help you with it." Shizume said smiling.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:58 am
Ryo smiles back at her. "Thank you very much. I'm bad with it." He then begins to laugh a little and puts his hands behind his head.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:25 am
"Your welcome but I don't know where we could tain at though." Shizume said. "Iruka sensei do you know where we can pratice our shadow clones?" Shizume asked. "There is field next to the school where you can pratice." Iruka replied. "Thankyou sensei. Let's go Ryo." Shizume said towards the door.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff