... Sure.. Ok. *just to be nice*
  Iiiik! *plays dead*
View Results

inuyashas_lilgirl

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:50 pm
Hugz pwn.
whee

I've always loved hugs..
My hyper-activeness kinda contributes to that.
I especially love the big warm and snuggly hugs.
3nodding

If someone hugs me I usually make some sort of a squeal
noise and hug them back as tight as I can.
whee heart

Often times when I'm bored I'll just go up to some random
person and give them a suffocatingly tight (yet gentle) hug.
3nodding

*hugglez j00 all*

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:43 pm
I hate hugs from family, and I'm a guy, so I dont just go around hugging people. Maybe a boyfriend or girlfriend.  

Ether-Eating Eskimo

ketchakik

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:27 am
i love hugs.....or anything like a hug...
i swear i'm the worlds biggest snuggle slut..
things just seem better when your in physical contact with someone else...i don't really understand it  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:54 pm
im an affection whore so..i crave hugs sweatdrop  

Admiral-Bitter

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:39 am
hugs can actually help ones self esteem quite a bit, im talkin to you you whiny emo children.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:44 am
xd

Egads. Am I emo because I don't like hugs from everyone except for close friends? [And even then ... if they hug me for too long...]

... On second thought, maybe it has something to do with me being sexually harassed by my uncle at 10yrs old.

AverageTyrant

Nazo no Kanjojin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:38 pm
inuyashas_lilgirl
Hugz pwn.
whee

I've always loved hugs..
My hyper-activeness kinda contributes to that.
I especially love the big warm and snuggly hugs.
3nodding

If someone hugs me I usually make some sort of a squeal
noise and hug them back as tight as I can.
whee heart

Often times when I'm bored I'll just go up to some random
person and give them a suffocatingly tight (yet gentle) hug.
3nodding

*hugglez j00 all*

Amen sister; amen. This one girl on my academic team trys to hug me, but she's WAY strange, and I just oddly back away...

I ONLY give/accept hugs from my Gf of a year! She's SO 1337!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:46 am
I can be strange at times...

if I am surrounded by strangers, I keep myself to myself very well. I don't do well around and with strangers, and, as you said, "build a castle" around myself.

Yet, when I'm with my friends, I almost literally leap with joy into the arms of my friends, especially if I haven't seem them in a while! (like one of my friends who moved away from Scotland to England (yeah, I live in scotland) and she came up for the weekend and I ran and glomped her in the middle of the high street, not caring who else saw! xD)

I like it, though, because I am small for a person, and all my friends are taller/bigger than me, especially a close friend of mine, Mike, who is VERY big, and I can run and fly glomp that dude and he stays standing, and most of the time picks me up and kidnaps me. xD

Of course, the only downside to me being so affectionate with my friends is that there are too many misconceptions with the stupid chavs from my school. Everyone used to make fun of me for being a lesbian (well, I still get it, but not as often), and now chavs are saying I only said that to get the attention because they now think I go out with Mike! ;_;

...and now since the chavs are now convinced I'm a lesbian when Mike explained to them for the 100th time, they now all believe that I have slept with all the female friends I have. ;__;

...but I just don't listen to them anymore. Hugs are good and a great way to affectionately express yourself towards friends!

3nodding

NikiPaprika

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

rosalind_spencer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:49 am
i hug some people...mostly other gothic people know at school...but im not hugging someone i dont know  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:59 am
i used to hug absolutely EVERYBODY, but then in my new school, i was afraid i was gonna get shot. so i just stuck to friends  

The Reused

Devils_lilboy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:30 am
happy_dragon93
i used to hug absolutely EVERYBODY, but then in my new school, i was afraid i was gonna get shot. so i just stuck to friends

Wow... what school did you switch to question  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:30 pm
huggs.....uhhhgggg...hate w/ a passion........ hugs can die...ill eat whoever huggs me...ok? need i say more? stressed stressed emo  

[Ninja_Of_The_Thirteen]

XxBelovedxSoubixX

Hygienic Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:59 pm
I didn't like hugs a copple years ago. Now I dont mind them. From people that I get along with hugs are good somewhat. I used to duck and cover myhead when they tryed to hug me. now I hug them back.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:05 pm
hugs? i really dont care...... i dont give them but its not like if i get one its the end of the world...... stare  

Ryusuke-san

Bakurish

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:52 pm
Oh, I love hugs! whee
I hug everone I know, and I get at least six-ten hugs a day. Or something like that.
My boyfriend glomps me, too. It's cool.
heart  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas