Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
How often you draw/collect/see furrotica? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How often you draw/collect/see mature fur material?
1 piece per month
10%
 10%  [ 12 ]
1 piece per week
9%
 9%  [ 11 ]
1 piece daily
24%
 24%  [ 27 ]
1 piece each hour (or what its the same, I cant stop draw/collect/watch... HELP ME! O____O)
43%
 43%  [ 49 ]
Can you so kind and explain to me what mean furrotica :P
11%
 11%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 112

[Internet Villain]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:45 am
every ten miutes  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:01 pm
Leyla Giselle
Kernaira
Daily for me, since I am on FA. I watch alot of talented artists that draw alot of that. Also got a few comics from Genus and Furrlough.

Haha, also doesn't help when one of my good friends has his adult work published in Genus. XD So I get my comics for free o.o

It used to bother me, but eh, it doesn't much anymore. I've just come to accept it and experiment a bit with it myself, though anatomy is what I struggle with half the time. razz
OMG, HI KERNAIRA! xD

*smile tail swish* Hello ^__^

Kernaira

Kernaira

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:03 pm
Eddily
Kernaira
Daily for me, since I am on FA. I watch alot of talented artists that draw alot of that. Also got a few comics from Genus and Furrlough.

Haha, also doesn't help when one of my good friends has his adult work published in Genus. XD So I get my comics for free o.o

It used to bother me, but eh, it doesn't much anymore. I've just come to accept it and experiment a bit with it myself, though anatomy is what I struggle with half the time. razz

Who's your friend that gets published in it?

ReDaDillio

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/redadillio/

Check out his gallery ^_^

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:06 pm
Kernaira
I've just come to accept it and experiment a bit with it myself, though anatomy is what I struggle with half the time. razz

I know what you mean...I tried one of my malamute character, and she came out terrible...Then again, it could also be my lack of skill with the female figure...*shrugs*

Story-wise, I don't have a problem...I'm just to damn shy to put any of it up... redface  

Davin_Nightwind

Slechte Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:19 am
I look for it frequently, but mostly because it's a good way to see body structure. Basically I look at it from an artistic point of view, not because it's arrousing or something.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:10 am
I watch the stuff just about every day. Most of it's crap though, but the few good ones... cool  

hahns

GregKun

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:18 am
id like to one day get the technical and anatomical skill to draw stuff like Gembeck, NuDog *just less extreme* and others...its also very smexy XD I even have it obn my iPoo domokun  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:18 pm
I browse daily... I have a furaffinity account razz . I also draw it regularly, though it's not my expertise.  

kona-dragon

Nazi Commisar

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:26 pm
I suck at drawing furs, but i browse verry frequently. "no not all y*ff"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:27 am
I'd look at it a lot less if it wasn't linked to me constantly.  

Slavkei

Oavatos

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:53 am
I try to watch it as much as possible without getting caught. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:55 am
Kernaira
Eddily
Kernaira

Who's your friend that gets published in it?

ReDaDillio

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/redadillio/

Check out his gallery ^_^

He's pretty good, I like his art a lot.  

Oavatos

Nathan Azzcarn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:11 pm
wow, this has changed a lot since last time i logged in, well i do draw daily and well download furrotic often lol  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:42 pm
I'm horrible. Everyday, Including right now!  

Research1134

Gay_Fox_Guy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:59 pm
I've only written one piece, and I have yet to start on Chapter 2 or my mate's Feudal Japan Love Story.

I just want to be able to write things in my top form, and even during the summer I'm busy as hell trying to do things around the house.

I've also downloaded in the past week, over 200 pieces from various sources, including FA and Yiffstar.

I also have commissions from Morgoth883 on the way. Oh Happy Day!

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff