Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yugioh Silent Hill Crossover...? Funkay! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of it?
  WTF, mate. O_o
  Good Lord, this woman's at it again...
  Your idea of an excuse so Pyramid Head will molest Kaiba, right?
View Results

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:02 pm
I think she'd be a very fitting character to be incorporated with Eileen and Henry's whole situation, don't you think? They even look alike...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:04 pm
Yes, she probably would be.  

Chibi Kitsune Warrior

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

tasogarenootome

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:05 pm
so have Anzu start out in the apartment?

What about the Kaibas?

(and what about having Grandpa cameo as Pyramid Head. no?)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:07 pm
Pyramid Head? XD ******** great! But I totally heart Pyramid Head, so such a thing would be downright blasphemy for me... blaugh  

Gilderoy P Lockhart

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:09 pm
Wrinkley-Buttman cannot stand up to Mr. P. Head!

You'd need Roland or someone [in Kaibaman gear]. Maybe Mako...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:10 pm
Yes, Kitsune, that's a wonderful idea, we can start out with you. Tas-sama came up with a brilliant idea of intertwining all the Silent Hill series into one story so we don't have to be so concerned about having Kaiba completely dominate as the leader RPer. Hence, you can give us a start if you'd like.

And don't be nervous! Don't worry so much about writing a novel, or professionally. As long as your post gets the point across, includes some nice details or whatever choice in style you'd like, and you try to keep it interesting, you'll be all set. And at this point, nothing exciting needs to happen, it's just an intro.  

Gilderoy P Lockhart

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:13 pm
Indeed, Pyramid head pwns simply TOO much to have the old man play him. How 'bout...his identity is secret...for now...? twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:19 pm
Care to start? heart  

Gilderoy P Lockhart

Chibi Kitsune Warrior

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:22 pm
Nah, someone else can start it up. ^^;; I'd like to read a few parts before jumping in myself, if that's all right with you guys.

Ok. I'll try not to be so nervous. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:25 pm
Tas-chan, did you still want to take Kaiba's place? Or would you like me to do it? I can start if anyone else is too uncomfortable with it, and I'll try to wing it. Should I start with Yuugi-kun?  

Gilderoy P Lockhart

tasogarenootome

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:27 pm
Zoloft blob
Tas-chan, did you still want to take Kaiba's place? Or would you like me to do it? I can start if anyone else is too uncomfortable with it, and I'll try to wing it. Should I start with Yuugi-kun?

If someone has to sub for Kaiba right now, would you mind doing it? I haven't RPed in awhile so I'm rusty, so it might be best if you started.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:27 pm
Sure, I'll do it. wink  

Gilderoy P Lockhart

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:47 pm
A cozy glow flared through the unshakable dark of his lids at the ringing of a phone. Gingery lashes fluttered apart, exposing celestial blue and vision making out the hazy profile of the pebble-dashed, squared trim of the fanciful ceiling, the rest roofed by the over-embroidered, majestic red silk canopy of his mattress. Sunshine was leaking in from the pale drapery he thought of changing into unfashionable but light-blocking blinds sooner or later.

With a swift glance at his side following the sluggish prop-up of his nude elbows, he noticed: no, he hadn’t been dreaming up a cloud-cuckoo-land sequence, after all.

He wasn’t even sleeping under the covers, just ashy nudeness curled and slack over pale yellow… ("Faaan serviiiice!" wink ) until he happened upon the crumpled note on his side table. He drearily unfurled the tiny leaflet, a brittle, toneless hand shakily sweeping it up and loutishly swabbed away the debris onto the sleeve of his bedsheets as he studied the dirty little sheet of paper…

He shuddered violently, cradling the thing in his dithering grasp, face even dowdier than usual because of untreated sickness, corneas blood-shot, nasal congestion only deteriorating, the throbbing of his sinuses clear of the long-loathed migraine, and body on the point of collapse. He wanted to rest, he honestly did--as an arranged doctor had already cautioned him he desperately needed it--but the boy knew he would be forced into an epitome of torment if he didn’t get his work done.

The paper had a peculiar cult-ish type of symbol embedded into it, grainy, as if it were an old-fashioned stamp. "What the hell...?"

His hand shakily reached for phone, eyes nearly rolling back into his skull. No one ever called him in his bedroom...hell, he hadn't even given away his phone number to colleagues...only his cell. Click.

"H-hello...? Kaiba residence, who is this...?"

A twang calmly vaporized into a vocal concoction of utter nausea for the teen as a profane, grotesque sob from a voice he recognized...Mokuba? His little brother was moaning something unintelligible which Seto strained himself to hear. When he finally understood, his entire body congealed. "S-Seto! Nii-sama--save me, please! S--s...save me--!"

"Mokuba...where are you...?"

Heavily drawn breath was too soon torn into the unstable gasps of sobs yet again. "I'm in this weird town...S--Silent...Hill..."

A bit of white noise followed and the line cut off completely. Kaiba slowly approached the cord leading to the tastefully retro-styled contraption, and realized...the cord to the telephone was completely torn beyond help.

"What...what the hell is going on here--?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:48 pm
( Feel free to stray from that plot to another one... mrgreen )  

Gilderoy P Lockhart

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces