Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pekora

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:36 pm
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
LOL. FER SERIOUS.
Tenketsu. The points where chakra can come out of your body. Sasuke has perfected his Tenketsu, and Chidori can emit from his entire body.
And you yourself said Shikamaru and Ino required a lot of concentration to do what they do. Why? What's your basis on that?
We don't know what they are really doing mechanically. That is why it's hard to place them with elements.

My official theory is still that is is pure chakra manipulation. Like Rasengan.

I have the second data book. He's going to release a third. xd

I dont remember where it said so, but Kage Mane needs constant concentration, if you want to change the shape you need to focus on the shape you're trying to make (for example against Kin, he made the shadow as thin as the chakra thread, that was REALLY thin, almost unpercievable.)

As for Ino...I dont know, I guess it was just me, since his jutsus involve usage of the mind and all...
SOOO BS.
It NEVER said that. I know that because I totally speculated that. It never says HOW he changes it's shape. D:

Historical
User Image

I want a data book.
Where'd you get it? o 3o

User Image
Japanese Cultural Center in San Fransisco. xd

You can get it just about anywhere you can find Japanese manga.

BS? Doesnt it speaks about that in the data book?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:45 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
LOL. FER SERIOUS.
Tenketsu. The points where chakra can come out of your body. Sasuke has perfected his Tenketsu, and Chidori can emit from his entire body.
And you yourself said Shikamaru and Ino required a lot of concentration to do what they do. Why? What's your basis on that?
We don't know what they are really doing mechanically. That is why it's hard to place them with elements.

I dont remember where it said so, but Kage Mane needs constant concentration, if you want to change the shape you need to focus on the shape you're trying to make (for example against Kin, he made the shadow as thin as the chakra thread, that was REALLY thin, almost unpercievable.)

As for Ino...I dont know, I guess it was just me, since his jutsus involve usage of the mind and all...
SOOO BS.
It NEVER said that. I know that because I totally speculated that. It never says HOW he changes it's shape. D:

Historical
User Image

I want a data book.
Where'd you get it? o 3o

User Image

*takes a breath*

First of all, the Data Book isn't in English, so I don't know how you'd begin to know that. Second... I don't see it anywhere in the in Kage Kubi Shibari (since I only have the second book). You'd think they'd explain a more difficult jutsu in more detail.  

Syndactyly

Pekora

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:23 pm
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
LOL. FER SERIOUS.

SOOO BS.

Historical
User Image

I want a data book.
Where'd you get it? o 3o

User Image

*takes a breath*

First of all, the Data Book isn't in English, so I don't know how you'd begin to know that. Second... I don't see it anywhere in the in Kage Kubi Shibari (since I only have the second book). You'd think they'd explain a more difficult jutsu in more detail.

Well, yeah, that's pretty much it =/ (non-cinycal face).  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:11 pm
What the hell is up with you people with Neji and the chidori. Sheesh. He can learn it, but I don't think he'd want to. And even if he did...I think I'd stop watching the series.

But seriously...Why Neji? What about anyone else in the series? Why can't Naruto learn it? Why can't Sakura learn it? Why can't Fugaku learn it? Oh wait, he's dead. Well, why can't Itachi learn it? Or maybe he already knows how to. xP

Rasengan reminds me of his Hakkeshou Kaiten though...

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

Pekora

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:08 am
JhonnyRaincloud
What the hell is up with you people with Neji and the chidori. Sheesh. He can learn it, but I don't think he'd want to. And even if he did...I think I'd stop watching the series.

But seriously...Why Neji? What about anyone else in the series? Why can't Naruto learn it? Why can't Sakura learn it? Why can't Fugaku learn it? Oh wait, he's dead. Well, why can't Itachi learn it? Or maybe he already knows how to. xP

Read the topic , it says ''Can Neji learn Chidori?'' not ''Neji WILL learn Chidori''
I was just stating that it's POSSIBLE that he can learn it, not that he WILL learn it, get it?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:34 am
User Image

She's asking why people would even think about that.
Which would be just curiousity with someone who likes Neji.

User Image

Historical

nintendonerd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:23 am
Anyone can learn the move, however that doesn't mean that can realistically use it in battle without dying. Neji wouldn't be able to counterattack in time, unless he could see his opponents next moves. That's why you need the sharingan.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:38 am
What the Pho
I guess so? Chidori isn't restricted to a certain bloodline. And the Byakugan and Sharingan are similar. Neji can use fast thrusts with his hands. I bet he could be taught Chidori.

Chidori is restricted to those with Lightning elemental chakra.....like Sasuke and Kakashi....  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Historical

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:06 am
Nephite Warrior
What the Pho
I guess so? Chidori isn't restricted to a certain bloodline. And the Byakugan and Sharingan are similar. Neji can use fast thrusts with his hands. I bet he could be taught Chidori.

Chidori is restricted to those with Lightning elemental chakra.....like Sasuke and Kakashi....
User Image

Wrong.
That's somewhat of a widely thought misconception.
Anyone can use lightning jutsus.
People are getting so confused about jutsus since the chakra natures have been introduced. -.-;

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:33 am
nintendonerd
Anyone can learn the move, however that doesn't mean that can realistically use it in battle without dying. Neji wouldn't be able to counterattack in time, unless he could see his opponents next moves. That's why you need the sharingan.

He has Byakkugan, it really helps finding the enemy's weakspot, yeah, he would be screwed up if he misses, but that'd be very unlikely.  

Pekora

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:47 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
JhonnyRaincloud

Read the topic , it says ''Can Neji learn Chidori?'' not ''Neji WILL learn Chidori''
I was just stating that it's POSSIBLE that he can learn it, not that he WILL learn it, get it?

That's what I just said. He CAN learn it. I just don't think he'd want to. o__O Or that he needs to. Well, his and Kishimoto's choice. I'm just wondering why people are portraying him with chidori...I mean...Isn't Sasuke already cool enough for you people? xD

And sorry if I offended you or anyone in anyway. I'm just irked at why people are putting chidori with Neji. xP

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:50 pm
Historical
User Image

User Image

My Thanks.

And yes, you are right. I do like Neji. But I'm just wondering why Neji, and not anyone else? Itachi, Sasuke's older brother, another Sharingan user and quite good with it's uses too...Why not him?

And why not the Rasengan with Neji?

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

Pekora

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:04 pm
JhonnyRaincloud
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
JhonnyRaincloud

That's what I just said. He CAN learn it. I just don't think he'd want to. o__O Or that he needs to. Well, his and Kishimoto's choice. I'm just wondering why people are portraying him with chidori...I mean...Isn't Sasuke already cool enough for you people? xD

And sorry if I offended you or anyone in anyway. I'm just irked at why people are putting chidori with Neji. xP

I'm just open to possibilities, I even support Tobi/Obito and Yondaime/AL =3.

But you're right, if more people learn Chidori it would just count as another jutsu in the list =/.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:07 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
JhonnyRaincloud
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
JhonnyRaincloud

I'm just open to possibilities, I even support Tobi/Obito and Yondaime/AL =3.

But you're right, if more people learn Chidori it would just count as another jutsu in the list =/.

xD Wow, a very tolerable person like myself. xD RARE. -Huggles rarity of you to death-

Yeah...The Hyuuga clan, imagine that. Uchiha's been long gone, so I guess Kakashi was safe this time. xD

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

Pekora

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:16 pm
JhonnyRaincloud
Historical
User Image

User Image

My Thanks.

And yes, you are right. I do like Neji. But I'm just wondering why Neji, and not anyone else? Itachi, Sasuke's older brother, another Sharingan user and quite good with it's uses too...Why not him?

And why not the Rasengan with Neji?

All of those can happen, but theyre not going to happen.

Besides, if Itachi learned Chidori, he would be at a far greater level than Sasuke's and Kakashi's, thus making it completely unfair  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff